Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
An Unconventional Pair (for Dante and Lovesick) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am
The ride home was painful for October. She pacified the men with drink after drink and they were to the pawing stage. Their hands were hot against her cool skin and the breath smelled heavily of alcohol. One of the men was quite perstant in his persual of her, but she would not be swayed. Over and over he tried to entice her; vulgar words of how well endowed he was. The words swirled in her head and much to her embaressment she found herself wondering mildly about Nikolai and his personal attributes.

October had tasted many types of blood. Human, vampire, mixed, but she had never had werewolf. Her understanding of the breed was limited to what her father had shared with her over the years. He despised them like no other and blamed them for current problems; saying that had they not done this or that in the past, or been so pesky, the world would be better off by that alone. The few times October had inquired about their origins her father would become very vague and tell her that it was none of her buisness, followed by why she needed to ask so many questions about the mutts. This effectively shut her up for most of the time. However, those questions were once again on the rise and as she stared out the window her sharp canines began to throb slightly with thirst.

The feeling of a hand roughly cupping against her body pulled her from her thoughts. Her head turned towards the man sharply and she grabbed his wrist, bending it backwards to the point of near breakage. His eyes went wide and he began to sob in pain. Feeling childish the girl let go and crossed her arms tightly against her body. All of the men were silent now, her displaying having sobered them some. October could smell their fear of her... A smell she was all too familiar with.

When she was young October had tried to be human. She thought that maybe they would accept her more. Oddly enough her father had allowed it, thinking that it would cure her of her love of humans as well as her fascination. They had no clue what she was, but when asked once what she was having for lunch and she responded A positive everything changed. The few children that she would have considered her friends stayed away from her and even the teachers gave her odd looks. After that she returned to being educated by her vampiric family who at least were open about how they felt about her.

Finally October saw that they were driving up the long drive to the house. The gates closed with a loud clang behind them and the headlights lit the wooded surroundings. Part of the girl was relieved to be home since she knew that as soon as they were inside the men would be delt with by her brothers and sisters. When the car came to a stop she smiled at the men, trancing them under a light glamour; her glamours were much weaker than her father's and were easily broken. They followed her inside and all were immedaitly welcomed by the family.

"Is that all you could find?" Her father inquired, "And why do you smell like mutt?" He growled crankily.

"There was a man at the bar. He didn't take kindly to these men and made a spectacul. Going anywhere else would have been risky since these men were already weary."

Her father nodded, but said nothing more. He joined a female vampire, his wife, and together they took they first bites from the largest of the men. When they pulled away the others joined in.

The smell of blood was strong in the air; it's metallic tang tickling October's senses. It was making her hungry, the bloodlust in the air, but she had to wait. Not only was she the youngest one present, but she was only half of what they were. The burst of a particularly juicy artery by a vampire near her made her whimper soflty. She would be lucky if any blood was spared for her tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 am
Without a second thought, Nikolai left a very generous tip at the bar and was outside to his car in a flash. He had the photo Rasputin had given him in the pocket of his long, black trench coat. He put on his wide brimmed black hat as well, his standard hunters apparel. He flipped open his trunk and pulled two CZ pistols loaded with UV rounds and stuck them in his pockets. He grabbed the saiga shotgun and threw that into the passengers seat. He put the key in the ignition and sped off as quickly as he could without the local police noticing. He rolled down the windows of his car so he could try to find a scent. After driving around for awhile he caught the scent of October, it was impossible to miss, but to Nikolai's horror he picked up the overwhelming scent of blood as well.

"Damn, I might be too late!" he thought to himself.

He stepped on the gas a little more, his Monte Carlo might be old by car standards, but it was fast. He whipped through the small streets corner after corner until he came upon a large house with a gate in the front. It was an impressive home, obviously owned by someone wealthy. He figured if there was going to be any place to lure a group of people, this would be it. Nikolai was about to jump out of the car with guns in hand, but he stopped himself.

"If I just go in there guns smoking, I won't accomplish anything. October could get hurt in the process, if there are any survivors they could get hurt. I would do more harm than good. No, this calls for discretion, not claws and bullets."

He racked his brain for an answer, hoping that his car would not be noticed across the street. He opened the glove box of his car and found his data book. It was a large notebook where Nikolai had written down all of the knowledge and experience he had gathered as a hunter. It had information on every kind of monster he had ever fought, he figured it would useful to some other hunter if he ever got killed.

So he pulled out a pen and tore a page out of his notebook and wrote down a note.

"October,
When you said that I didn't want somebody like you, I know now why you said that. It's because you aren't completely human, that you're part vampire. Well I don't care about that, as long as there is a shred of humanity in you, then you're normal as far as i'm concerned. I know about your parents and what you have to do to get by. You've had to do some bad things, just like I have. Considering your nature, I guess you've figured out my secret as well, I hope you don't hold that against me, but I can't say that I blame you if you do. You're a special individual October, all I want to do is help you, to get you out of that cage and help you lead a normal life. I can't really explain why I feel like this, but what I say is sincere. You deserve a lot better than this, if you don't hate me by now, contact me by this number ***-****

Oh, and I almost forgot, I came across this today, it belongs to you. You look just like her by the way.

-Nikolai"

Nikolai quickly got out of his car, jumped the fence in one fluid motion, and quietly ran across the manicured lawn. It was dark out, so hopefully he would not be seen by anyone. If he was quick enough his scent probably wouldn't be caught either. He followed October's scent to the room that had the strongest concentration of it. It definitely looked like it would be her room, judging by the bed and the paint color. He cracked open the window just enough to slip his hand through, he took the letter and photograph attached to it and flicked it across the room where it landed squarely on her bed. With just as much speed, he jumped down, ran across the lawn, jumped the fence again and got into his car. All he could do now was drive away and leave his phone on.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 am
October stumbled into her room, her mind spinning and swirling. She had stayed in the room with the rest of her family, waiting to see if she would get to feed at all, but she hadn't. The smell of the blood got to her slowly, but surely and now she was a mess. Her pupils were dialtaed, her fangs razor sharp and throbbing, and her face pale. It had been more than a month since she had last fed...

The girl collapsed onto her bed face down, burying her face in her pillow. She inhaled the familiar scents deeply, but something oddly familiar, but not regular, was there as well. She raised her head half-heartedly and looked around, still waiting for the pain in her head to subside. Lying just a short distance from her was a little paper plane. She sat up slowly and grasped the paper while proping herself up and leaning against the headboard. Slowly she unfolded the paper and read.

When she was finished all she could do was stare. Nikolai was just going to accept her? It couldn't be that easy, nothing in life was that easy. She frowned and ignored the tears that were welling up in her eyes. The girl set the letter down and examined the photo. The woman looked just like October always imagined she would when she was older. This was her mother, it had to be. But how did he get ahold of a picture of her mother, surely these things just didn't conviently appear out of thin air.

October removed her cell phone from her pocket and fiddled with the object lightly. He wanted her to contact him, he said that she was a monster., he wanted her to be able to trust him. Part of the girl was excited by the fact that she could be free from her family and the horrors, but it wasn't that easy. She had done terrible terrible things, that couldn't just be forgotten like that. The girl hit the new message button and carefully typed in Nikolai's number.

Its not that easy. It may b a bad deal but theyre my family.... I cant change wat ive done...and nothing can rectify that...im sorry

October read the message a few times with sad eyes. It took her a long time to decided whether she wanted to send it or not, but ultimately hit send, it had to be done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 am
After he left the note in the house, he drove off hoping his presence hadn't been detected. To distract himself from his increasing anxiety, he flipped through the radio stations until he found one that was playing music that he liked. Oddly enough it was a station playing classical music, Nikolai had always found classical to be soothing. Beethoven's "Fur Elise" was currently playing, the light piano put him in a better mood, calming his inner anxiety. Nikolai didn't exactly know where he was going, but he just kept driving, it was another thing to keep his mind focused on. For a werewolf, keeping level headed was a necessity. Even for one as old as Nikolai, control was key. The last time he lost his cool was when a hunter friend of his was turned into a vampire, the sight of him made Nikolai fly off the handle. When he came to, everything around him was eviscerated, but that was years ago.

But then he felt his cellphone go off in his pocket, a bit to eagerly, he ripped it out of his pocket and flipped it open. It was a number that he didn't recognize.

"It's not that easy. It may be a bad deal but they're my family...I can't change what i've done...and nothing can rectify that...i'm sorry."

It wasn't exactly what he was hoping to hear.

"Damn, what the hell do I do now?" Nikolai thought to himself.

But it was the Tvar who answered.

"Why bother with her anyway? She's an abomination, you know who's behind this now. Kill them, kill every last one of those parasites."

"Silence, there has to be some other way." he replied.

"You used to listen to me all the time, now you just silence me and shove me to the back of your mind."

"I don't have time for this arguement, be silent." that was all that he said, and then the Tvar stopped talking.

He found the only hotel in the town and pulled into the parking lot so he could figure out how to respond. He first put the number into his contacts and labeled it as October, she was now only one of seven numbers in the list. He read the message over a few times, trying to formulate a response, but nothing came to him. But when he read the line "I can't change what i've done", he couldn't help but be reminded of himself in his earleir days. Being heavily burdened by guilt, by the thoughts of all the people he had killed when he wasn't in control. All he could think to do was level with her. So he carefully typed his response.

"I know exactly how you feel, i've done a lot of things that can't be rectified either. For...a long time, I had todo things, terrible things. It was either that, or be hunted down. I broke free, and now I spend my life trying to atone for those terrible things. I don't want to see anyone else be put through that, especially someone who deserves better. You remind me a lot of myself, made to feel different, to feel like you don't belong. I'll be around if you need someone to talk to that understands."

Once again, all Nikolai could do was just wait.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 pm
After October had sent the text she had that 'why did I just do that' feeling in her gut. She knew what had to be done and that as much distance as possible needed to be put between her and Nikolai, but it didn't make the hurt anyless, especially after the gift he had given her. The girl looked down at the photo in her hands once again and cradeled it to her chest, her eyes closing. She had her own picture of her mother now, potentially the only one she would ever have, assuming of course that her father didn't find the photo and take it from her and destory it.

October had often wondered why her father seemed to hate her mother so much. She understood that the typical relationship between vampire and human was of predator and prey, but her mere existance suggested something more. All her life the girl had figured that she was an accident if you will, a child created by a one night curiousity. If that was true though, then why had her father taken care of her for all these years? Had he set out to create a hybrid? Someone who would help them blend in? The girl shivered and pushed the thought from her mind.

She stood and looked at her reflection in the mirror. For several moments she was lost as she compared her face to that of her mother's desperatly searching for the pieces that belonged to her humanity. Most of her face was that of her mother's including the build of her body. Her eyes, however, were distinctly her father's and when she put all the pieces together it was as if mother, father, and child were all standing before a mirror, each see through and in the overlap of the parents the child could be seen.

Her phone began to buzz.

New Message

I know exactly how you feel, i've done a lot of things that can't be rectified either. For...a long time, I had todo things, terribnle things. It was either that, or be hunted down. I broke free, and now I spend my life trying to atone for those terrible things. I don't want to see anyone else be put through that, especially someone who deserves better. You remind me a lot of myself, made to feel different, to feel like you don't belong. I'll be around if you need someone to talk to that understands.

October sighed, a single tear rolling down her face. She knew that she couldn't put his name in her phone. Doing so would potentially alert her father. She looked at the number, knowing that she would learn to recognize it before replying.

U cant understand...u arent like me...in fact ur the opposite. Ive watched my dad kill ur kind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 am
New Message:

"You can't understand...you aren't like me...in fact you're the opposite. I've watched my dad kill your kind."

Well that was true enough, Nikolai was the exact opposite of her. The war between vampires and werewolves was real enough, just not as pronounced as the movies would have you believe. Neither side could really trace the origins of their blood feud, to most of them it didn't matter. Nikolai was a hunter by trade, and during the course of his "career", he had killed countless vampires in his endless quest for vengeance. There was another reason that Nikolai hated vampires so much. Before he was in the service of the Czars, a group of vampires who held the status of nobles in Russia had tried to put a leash on him. They had taken Nikolai's friends and used them as a bargaining tool, for three long years he had to do the bidding of their aristocracy, otherwise they threatened to turn his friends into their own. He managed to kill every last one of his oppressors, but had lost his friends in the process. It was for that and the loss of Alisa that Nikolai waged his eternal war against the vampires.

Nikolai couldn't exactly argue with what October said, afterall she was spot on. All he could think to do was to continue to level with her.

"No, I guess I couldn't understand. But you see...i'm a hunter by trade, ever since i've been in control of my true nature, I decided to try and make some good of it. So i've spent my life hunting the evil creatures that plague this world. Witches, zombies, wights, demons, trolls, you name it. But...i've gained my reputation hunting vampires. I have killed more vampires in my life than I can count. Their kind has done terrible things to me that I will never forgive. I tell you these things because you deserve the truth. In case you had the thought, I have no intentions of harming you, and I understand that he is your father, and as much as I hate their kind, if that is your wish, I won't harm him either. I've been...i've been a werewolf for almost four hundred years, and never have I encountered someone like you. Until now I haven't been able to form lasting connections, they would just grow old and die while I stay the same, or they would revile me when they learned who I really am. I don't know what you've been told about my kind, but is it so hard to believe that i'm a friend?"  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 am
Dante Rosaire

"No, I guess I couldn't understand. But you see...i'm a hunter by trade, ever since i've been in control of my true nature, I decided to try and make some good of it. So i've spent my life hunting the evil creatures that plague this world. Witches, zombies, wights, demons, trolls, you name it. But...i've gained my reputation hunting vampires. I have killed more vampires in my life than I can count. Their kind has done terrible things to me that I will never forgive. I tell you these things because you deserve the truth. In case you had the thought, I have no intentions of harming you, and I understand that he is your father, and as much as I hate their kind, if that is your wish, I won't harm him either. I've been...i've been a werewolf for almost four hundred years, and never have I encountered someone like you. Until now I haven't been able to form lasting connections, they would just grow old and die while I stay the same, or they would revile me when they learned who I really am. I don't know what you've been told about my kind, but is it so hard to believe that i'm a friend?"

October read the message a couple of times thinking over what he had said. It was not hard for her to believe that he meant her no harm, but to be her friend? That was much harder for her to believe. Her fingers trailed through her hair lightly as she thought. She had always wanted a friend. The closest thing she had to a friend was her cat, a little black female cat with a sprinkling of white that she had named Sylvie. Just as she thought about the cat Sylvie appeared and began to wrap around her legs. The girl leaned down and picked her up and stroked her fur thoughtfully.

“What should I do Sylvie? I want to believe him, but what can I do? He’s…He’s a mutt…” She murmured softly.

The girl buried her face in her cat’s fur and held her close. She laid down on her bed, her dark hair spilling out around her. She loosed her grip on the cat and held her phone, preparing her response.

I just…I cant…

It was all she could say, she knew that it was not much, but so much had happened to her. October’s father would know if she betrayed the family…And he would kill her without a second thought.

A cold lone tear rolled down her cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 am
"New Message

I just...I can't..."

Nikolai was at his wits end, he didn't know what it was going to take to convince her. He was really starting to get annoyed and wanted nothing more than to take his phone and throw it as hard as he could, but he knew better. There were still other people that needed to be in touch with him, and that phone was the only way that that could happen. So instead he picked up a stone sitting next to him and threw it as hard as he could, it sailed clean over the street and into the woods.

"What's the point in all this? You don't need that half parasite." The Tvar said.

"You again?" Nikolai responded, a bit annoyed.

"Yes, me again, you're wasting your time with her. She's right in the center of all of this prey being killed."

But at this point, Nikolai was so exasperated that he was inclined to agree with the Tvar.

"Maybe you're right, my first priority is to save these people from this vampire menace, not finding a playmate."

He could tell that the Tvar was about to say something, but it quickly changed its tone.

"We have company." was all that he said.

Nikolai quickly snapped out of his conversation and took a deep breath in through his nose, it definitely smelled of vampire. He double checked his pockets, his CZ pistols with UV rounds were still in his pockets, and his Saiga shotgun was still right next to him in his car. So he reached into one of his other pockets and pulled out a pack of Marlboro cigarettes, flicked one out of the pack and lit it, he then stood there and waited for the vampires to approach.

It didn't take long.

"You can come out now, I can smell you a mile away." he taunted them.

After he said that, he could distinctly see three figures emerging from the shadows. All three of them had pale skin and strangely colored eyes, and they did not look happy.

"What is one of your kind doing here?" one of them asked.

"No dogs allowed." another chimed in.

"Well since you asked so nicely, i'm here to hunt you three down and any other parasites in the area." his voice was starting to get low and gutteral.

"We know you were hanging around with October earlier, she doesn't want to hang around with a mutt." the third one stated.

Now Nikolai was mad.

He pulled out his cellphone in one fluid motion and sent a new message to October.

"So just telling me straight up wasn't enough? You had to send your three thugs to drive the point in? I guess I misjudged you." he hit send without a second thought and put it back in his pocket.

"Screw all of them." This time he couldn't tell if that was his thought or the Tvar's.

Nikolai took his black coat and hat and tossed them onto the hood of his car, because he didn't want them to get ripped or torn up. The wolf spirit pendant that hung around his neck also got tossed onto the car. The vampires just stood there, waiting. This was clearly not the first time they had encountered a werewolf.

When Nikolai first became a werewolf, the change took minutes, minutes of agonizing transformations, but now, the change took merely seconds. Bones twisting and reshaping, muscles warping and growing inside, his entire physiology remaking itself in mere seconds.

What stood before the vampires now was a monster of unbelievable power and age.. His werewolf was massive compared to other werewolves simply because of his age. Its eyes were a bright gold in color, its fur was jet black, another indication of his age, and its body was covered in scars, living proof of the countless fights and challenges that it had faced. It was times like this when the Tvar was able to run free, without Nikolai's restraints.

It reared its back and let out a primal, gutteral roar, a method of intimidation. The vampires took a few steps back, looking shocked. But they regained their composure and one of them went in for an attack. But Nikolai was mad.

The wolf took the attack head on, throwing its weight right at the vampire as it lunged in. The vampire was sent reeling backwards as he got hit by the wolf's full mass. In a split second, the wolf launched itself forward and as it descended, drove its right arm into the vampires' chest, its razor sharp claws going in deep. With one final motion, it sank its fangs into the vampires' neck, it was another kill.

The other two in an act of desperation, charged at him in unison. In mere instants they were both on his back, raking and clawing his flesh. Pain seared through the wolf's body. But Nikolai was mad. With one of its massive arms, it reached back, grabbed a hold of one of the vampires and threw it over its shoulder. The wolf had to drive itself into a large tree in order to dislodge the other one. With both the vampires dislodged, it focused on the one closest to it, with its claws and fangs, it proceeded to rip the vampire to shreds, blood and flesh flying everywhere. From the corner of its eye, the wolf could see the third one running away, but that only further triggered its predator instincts. With savage speed, it tore off after the third vampire, it was hard to keep up with because the vampire was smart enough to weave through trees and bushes, but with one powerful lunge, the wolf tackled the third vampire and they both hit the ground with a loud thud. But this time, the wolf pinned the vampire down, opened its maw and bit its head clean off.

Victory.

In triumph, the wolf spread its arms, reared it head back and let out a loud howl.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 am
October laid on her bed, Sylvie curled against her side purring softly as her mistress stroked her fur. She just couldn't wrap her mind around someone wanting to be her friend. It couldn't be that easy, could it? She had been taught from a young age that to have worth to someone you had to prove your worth. Once your worth had been established, then it had to be maintained. Nothing in life was free, everything had a cost.

Her phone buzzed on the bed next to her and for a moment October considered not even bothering to look, somehow knowing that it was from Nikolai. The girl sighed and groped around for her phone. Her fingers brushed against the smooth surface and she pulled it close. She flicked through till she was reading the text. Her eyes went wide with horror and she sat up; starteling her kitty. Anger rose in her and her blood began to boil.

Goons?! Goons?! I can handle things myself!

"s**t," she murmured moving to her feet.

October opened the window and lept out. She headed back towards town quickly. Once in town she found Nikolai's scent and began to track it. She wasn't the best tracker, but as his smell becae stronger she began to smell vampire as well. Before long shewas smelling blood, vamire and werewolf. Swears slid past her lips. She had to find Nikolai. She simply had to.

October's search lead her intothe forest and visible traces of blood and carnage showed before her. When she stumbled over the body of a vampire, bile rose in her throate and her fear for Nikolai as well. Further into the woods she found him, as a wolf and bleeding. She swallowed hard, her fangs throbbing in her mouth with hunger.

"Nikolai..." she murmured softly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 am
The wolf was victorious, having eviscerated all three of his opponents, but he injured as well. The Tvar was finally satisfied, having been given the chance to run free. It would be a long time before Nikolai would hear from him again. Now that the fight was over, Nikolai was in more control of himself. He could observe his surroundings and form rational thoughts. Just as he was about to let his guard down so he could heal, he inhaled another scent that was quickly approaching him. Healing would have to wait.

With the smell of vampire still present across the woods, he couldn't tell exactly what it was, but he could definitely smell more vampire. It was then that he saw a figure approaching him. All he coudl decipher from that distance was pale skin, he was right. So he didn't even hesitate when the figure was within arm's reach of him. The wolf drew himself up to his full height and stared down at it, snarling. It was only when the figure spoke that he was able to decipher it's identity.

It was October.

The wolf did not know how to react to her presence. Half wanted to rip her apart like the first three, the other just wanted to walk away and be done with it. So the wolf merely stood there, drawn to its full height to reveal its monstrous form, and staring down at her with his golden eyes as if to say "What do you want?"  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 am
October's eyes went wide. She was terrified. Never before had she seen such a large werewolf before. Her heart beat picked up and for a fleeting moment, she began to panic. She sucked in a slow deep breath; a mistake she realized a second later. The strong metalic scent of blood filled her nose and she visably shuddered. Vampire, werewolf, it was all blood to her and she was at a huge disadvantage against Nikolai right now. Her family members had come from a feeding and were full blooded. If they stood so little a chance, then she had none at all. She took a step closer to him, her arms held out at her sides slightly.

What am I doing?! This is crazy! She thought to herself as she stood a little bit closer to the wolf. He could kill me in an instant without a second thought. How can this be the same man that I met earlier?Her gaze faltered a bit and her body slumped some. The same way that I could lure humans to their death and have killed them myself...

October looked back up and walked slowly towards the wolf until she felt she could go no closer. Regardless of her distance she knew that Nikolai could easily rip her to shreds. She did her best to catch his gaze before speaking.

"I didn't send them Nikolai. I...I'm not like that. I came home and Father smelled wolf on me. All he knew was that I had run into one at the bar which is why I brought so little home. What he chose to do with that information, I don't know. I didn't send them Nikolai, I swear it."

The girl stared up at the monster with wide eyes. So many emotions and feelings were running through her mind. It was hard for her to think as stright as she should. She knew that she should run, run back home and tell her father what had happened and let him handle it, but she couldn't. October didn't want Nikolai to die, nor did she wante her father to die at his hand.Ontop of her personal feelings the smell of the blood was getting to her, her sight was becoming blurry, her balance was getting off, her entire being was starting to focus on blood, specifically Nikolais. Vampire blood would do her no good so long after their death, but Nikolai's was fresh and beating and warm. I don't even have to bite, she thought to herself. If he changes back I can just lick his wounds, I just want a taste...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 am
Nikolai had regained enough control over himself to be able to fully assess the situation. He had just pursued and slaughtered three vampires that said October didn't want him around, so he assumed that she had sent them. But then October herself had showed up. It shocked him how closely she had approached him, did she not realize that she could be eviscerated like her thugs? But then he was able to hear what she was saying, she said that she didn't send them, that it was most likely the doings of her father.

Nikolai could tell a lot about people by their scent, especially in wolf form. For a brief few moments, October had the smell of fear on her, she had reeked of it, that in itself would have set off a lesser werewolf. But he could also tell if people were lying, there were slight changes in behavior, facial expressions and in their scent when they lied. Based off of what he could smell, October was telling the truth.

"She's innocent."

It was a huge relief from Nikolai's mind, he had felt betrayed that October would have sent in others to do her dirty work, he had it in mind to disregard her completely and continue with his mission. But now his rage was dissipating, and it was pointless to be in wolf form now that he was sure the threats had been eliminated.

But there was something else that caught his attention, the look on her face, she also smelled of hunger, intense hunger. So one of his questions was answered, she did require blood to survive.

He knew what he had to do.

Niklolai bent down slowly and deliberately, taking his massive head and gently nudging October. Bone and muscle once again twisted and reformed until he resumed the form of a man. He had enough shreds of clothing left on to keep himself modest, but his wounds were still open. He knew they were nothing to worry about, that they would heal soon enough, but in the meantime...

"I would have worn something nicer if I knew you were coming." he said jokingly.

But then he saw her face again.

"You're starving..." he began, "I don't know if werewolf blood will do you any good...but here." he finished as he outstretched his arm.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 am
When Nikolai gently nudged her, she relaxed some, but when he changed back her hunger flared again. She looked at Nikolai helplessly. In so little clothes she found her gaze was drawn everywhere, but where it should be, but it always returned to his bleeding arm. She wanted to feed, so badly, but she didn't want to loose control. October really didn't want to have her taste turn into a bite. She took a hesitant step closer, her head dipping towards his arm.

"If I bite," she began pausing to look up at him, "do not hesitate to yank my head back."

With that she leaed down, her lips brushing his skin before her tongue darted out and she gingerly tapped at the blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 am
Nikolai must have been out of his mind, letting himself be fed upon like that. If he hadn't just changed, he was sure that the Tvar would be in an uproar. But he was strong in his conviction when he gave October his arm, he hoped that this would finally show that he could be trusted. He could think of no more significant way to do that.

It was a very odd feeling, to have her lips brush his skin like that, and for her tongue to lap up the blood on his arm. He couldn't help but think about how many poor souls had felt that feeling right before their demise. He also couldn't help but realize the horrible irony in this situation, what he had tried to prevent for so long, he willingly let happen to him. As she continued feeding, he began to feel a bit lightheaded, not enough to be a problem, but he had lost a bit of blood in his fight and he wasn't sure if he could regenerate while she was feeding. A few minutes passed, and she took more and more blood, he figured she must have been deprived of it or something. But he had lost enough blood and needed to regenerate. So he gently tapped her on the head.

"I need to heal." he told her lightly.

It was a surreal experience for him, he had never really been that close to someone since Alisa, and she had certainly never fed on his blood. In an odd way Nikolai felt connected to her, though he probably wouldn't admit it.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am
October slowly leaned back and strightened. Her skin seemed a little less pale, her blue eyes brighter, her hair shineyer. She looked healthy. Her eyes however also looked a little bit crazed, especially when one took into account her now blood red lips. She sighed, breifely exposing her fangs.

The girl had never tasted anything like him before and his adrenaline from battle was raging through her viens. Beyond that though she had tasted his mixed emotions. The reliefe at her having not lied to him, his surprise at allowing her to feed from him, and even a certain tenderness that he was probably not even aware of. She licked her lips slowly, revelling in his taste before wiping her mouth on her arm.

Gently October pushed him backwards till his back was to a tree and she pused down on his shoulders urging him to sit. She then sat across from him, her legs crossed Indian style.

"That, was amazing." She told him with a smile. "Thanks for the meal, I'm sure it's not on your list of favorite thins in the world. Oh, and sorry if I acted kind of weird... Feeding tends to become a very.... intimate expereince for us..." she trailed while looking away from him, a blush adorning her cheeks.

The girl shuddered slightly. Already se could feel the switch that almost always happened after she'd had male blood. At first she would be hyper, then she would calm down and be too sensous for her own liking. She bit her lower lip softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff