Submit

Vata_sagittarius

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 am
At first I did not believe, because after so many years was unlikely to return a new series of Sailormoon!
I am happy with this news! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 am
ChiffaniChan
I hope that it turns out good, and for the english dub they get good and new voice actors.

I do believe that some of the old voice actors, like Tuxedo mask and Sailor moon, are going to come back. But the others actually quit because they thought it was going to be the same, or they where never rehired to begin with. So we are going to have some new and old voice actors in the new series. I personally think its going to be awesome no matter what lol  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 pm
OMFG YESSSSSS.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:32 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
I hope that it turns out good, and for the english dub they get good and new voice actors.

I do believe that some of the old voice actors, like Tuxedo mask and Sailor moon, are going to come back. But the others actually quit because they thought it was going to be the same, or they where never rehired to begin with. So we are going to have some new and old voice actors in the new series. I personally think its going to be awesome no matter what lol

I was actually hoping the Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask voice won't come back, any of them since they both had like 3 of them each.  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:36 pm
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan

I was actually hoping the Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask voice won't come back, any of them since they both had like 3 of them each.

Yeah. I actually like the voice actor for Jupiter and Venus more, but that's all I know of the voice actors. I could be wrong and things could change at the last minute lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan

Yeah. I actually like the voice actor for Jupiter and Venus more, but that's all I know of the voice actors. I could be wrong and things could change at the last minute lol

I liked them also, I also remember liking one of Sailor Mini-Moon's voice actors. I post that they change it, either way it doesn't matter I'm still going to watch it. lol razz  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:48 pm
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan

I liked them also, I also remember liking one of Sailor Mini-Moon's voice actors. I post that they change it, either way it doesn't matter I'm still going to watch it. lol razz

True lol. It's just that if they change the voice actors, it would sound way weird with how it ended. Either way it's going to be epic and I'm going to watch it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan

True lol. It's just that if they change the voice actors, it would sound way weird with how it ended. Either way it's going to be epic and I'm going to watch it lol

Very True. They could have the worst voice actors each and I'd still watch, because it's Sailor Moon!!  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 pm
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan
Kumiko Fujiwa
ChiffaniChan

Very True. They could have the worst voice actors each and I'd still watch, because it's Sailor Moon!!

agreed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 pm
Cadenza of the Heart

I heard they might not be including Sailor Pluto, because Pluto is no longer considered a planet.

Aww...

Sailor Pluto was the reaon they were able to survive in the origional final battle so if they take her away...  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Flash Asuna

Adored Evader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
I can't wait to see how it will turn out.
Sailor Venus was always my favorite senshi.

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff