Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] Culture and Assimilation classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:C&A class, Tsuki and Kane
○Wearing: School Uniform
○Feeling:bored/friendly?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona looked up to find Kane in the doorway. She set the teapot down.
"Ah, Hello again Kane-kun." Sona said softly, sitting down "Care to join us?" Sona put some sugar into the tea, mixing it. She took a sip, she looked like a regular girl from England.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Sona & Kane】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: confused】↗↗【ωhere i am: c&a classroom

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

She shook her head no at more tea, she had had about six cups already. Tsuki smiled back. Her head spun to the door when she heard tapping on it and her sapphire colored hues widened in surprise. Something in them resembled surprise, a tiny bit of fear, and a genuine look of happiness. Hearing Sona use the honorific "-kun" kind of made Tsuki's heart drop as some upsetting thoughts entered her mind. Using "-kun" to her meant that the person who used it was very close to the male. It was obvious in the look of her eyes that there was hurt. "Kane?" Tsuki asked cautiously, keeping her eyes lowered.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:C&A class, Tsuki & Kane
○Wearing: School Uniform
○Feeling:bored

Sona looked at Tsuki, carefully. It hit Sona what the term "-kun" ment again. Sona shoke her head, upset at herself. Sona went over and whispered in Tsuki's ear, so only the two of them could hear
"I'm not close to him, my apologizes. I was just learning honorifics before my lessons stopped. My apologizes.". Sona sat back down in her chair, and went back to her tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 am
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Dorms
whσ í'm wíth: Rory
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He smiled nervously at Tsuki as he stepped into the room. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to say, but he knew it would start with a hell of a lot of groveling, and maybe an explanation. He turned to Sora, smiling at her a bit. "It's nice to see you again as well. Do you mind if I borrow Tsuki for a bit? It won't take long, I promise." He was oblivious to the meaning behind '-kun' and since his attention was focused on getting Sora to be okay with Tsuki leaving the room, he didn't exactly notice her face fall.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:13 am
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:
○Wearing:
○Feeling:

Sona just drank her tea.
"Go right ahead." Sona said, giving a friendly nod. She looked at Tsuki, hopefully what Sona said could help Tsuki become more relaxed- After all, she wasn't very close to anyone at this school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 pm

She nodded at Sona, still not liking the use of the honorific. Tsuki was glad that he wanted to talk to her but she wondered what about. "Where do you want to go to talk?" The girl asked cautiously and smiled gently. She ran a hand through her long black locks. Tsuki stood up and looked straight at Kane with confused sapphire hues.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:59 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He held out his hand for her to take and shrugged. "I figured maybe we could just go for a walk, if you're okay with that.." The more time that passed, the more nervous Kane became. He didn't know how she would react and judging by her actions it seemed as though she were a little wary of him. He frowned. He'd been feeling guilty and he'd left her, yes, but he didn't want to have her.. mistrust him now. He scowled at himself, upset with his previous actions.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

She cautiously took his hand and smiled at him. "I'm fine with it. Where do you want to walk?" Tsuki asked, still wary of him but wanting to trust him. Her eyes were downcast as she thought internally, hoping that he wouldn't hurt her again. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew that what she felt during their spar was real fear. The young girl did not want any fear around him but she knew to be extra cautious around him from now on.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:50 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:C&A Class, Kane&Tsuki
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:thoughtful

Sona watch the two converse from the corner of her eye. Still, she sat quietly, sipping her tea.
'What happened between the two? Why is Tsuki so cautious....' Sona thought. Quietly, she kept pondering what could've happened. Figuring she'd never know, Sona stood up."Well... I guess I'll be on my way." she said, giving them a polite nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:20 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He smiled slightly and waved to Sona with his free hand. "Why don't we just uh.. Why don't we go for a walk outside? Is that okay with you?" He sighed heavily. He knew that technically he was a result of his upbringing and thereby the incident in the farm wasn't really his fault. He couldn't help but feel guilty about it though and the feeling that he might be lose a friend over it struck a cord inside of him.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Tsuki nodded silently and smiled gently at him. Her mind raced to think of anything that could hide her fear. She really did want to trust him but she was still so cautious. Tsuki almost opened her mouth to speak but she sighed softly, unsure of what to even say to him. The girl still thought it was her fault for convincing him to spar with her and her fault for not being careful so he shouldn't feel bad in her world. She smiled at him again to make sure it looked like she was fine.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He tugged on her hand a bit to pull her out of her daze as they started their walk. He wasn't sure what to say, really. He could have seriously hurt her, even more than he actually did, and he figured that maybe it was best just to start with sorry and go from there. "Look, Tsuki.." He closed his eyes for a moment. He was sure she wouldn't forgive him and then he wouldn't know what to do with himself. "I'm sorry, Tsuki.. for what happened. I shouldn't have even b een sparring with you.. I knew better. Do you think you could forgive me? Please?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 am

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Kane】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: resigned】↗↗【ωhere i am: on a walk

She walked with him. Tsuki wanted to apologize to him because the whole situation was her fault. As he started to apologize to her she hugged him and snuggled her head into his chest. "Dummy... Don't apologize. It's not your fault that I got hurt. I was too cocky, convinced you, even after you told me no once, to spar with me. I also had my guard down. You shan't apologize." Tsuki told him and wrapped her arms around him a little bit tighter. She already forgave him for hurting her a long time ago. "I would never hold a grudge against you for my knee. I'm fine, I just don't want you to disappear from the face of the earth again... I didn't like it that you weren't anywhere to be found."

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:C&A Class, Kane&Tsuki
○Wearing:School Uniform
○Feeling:thoughtful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sona quickly walked out of the room, deep in thought. Everything was different here, then where she came from. Even though she was new, everyone treated her like family.... Sona hurried to the dorm, she had to figure something else out and put this out of her mind.

[Exit To: Girls Dorms ]  

[Bell-chan]

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas