Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 am
Atlantean Stalker

[Hello... allow me to introduce Kamek.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 pm

(Accepted! Glad to have a Nuetral! And I love wolves! ^^)

Rini Loan

(Please note that in a normal guild, I would never accept an incompleate profile like that. But, with the nature of this RP, you are allowed to make it up as you go. But if you do that then no one will acknowledge his bio, and you won't be able to include other people's characters into it at all. Give me a shout when it's done, other than that, go ahead and post him. Have fun ^^)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Rini Loan

(Oh, yeah, I get you there. There have been many times when I'd written a particular personality, and then the character turned out to be the polar opposite. That's why- in my own guild- I never have a 'personaliy' section in the profile. And up untill recently, I didn't even require a bio. I'm wanted the profile to seem more like an 'audiotion sheet'. Because that's what it basically was at first. But then I changed that feature, so I also added a bio. Anyway, can't wait 'till the RP starts! I'll try to make a vagabond character later. For now, I actually have quite a bit to do. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:47 pm
Atlantean Stalker

[Thank you. When may we begin?]

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

(Start now if you want to. My only charater right now is the Sea Prince.. But I can post him anywhere in the Sea Kingdom.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image"Message for you, ma'am." Blaze held out the slightly crumpled envelope. Bad news. It was always bad news. He watched, unblinking, as she took it with a shaking hand, staring down at it as if it were death its self. Stifling some paroxysm of sorrow, she closed the door. Blaze turned sharply from the house, heading to the next. He felt like a leper, the only meaning of a messenger on the doorstep was tragedy.

(OOC: Okay, here's an intro. ^^ Excited to rp with you all!)  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am
User Image
User Image

Nearby, a furry, four-legged beast was wandering around. Kamek came around people every now and then to observe, and maybe pull a prank or two on them. He sniffed the air; many human scents were around, but there was one a bit stronger than the others. Ah, there is one outside, and close by, it seems. He crept slowly forward, from one tree or bush to another, though he wasn't the easiest creature to hide. Eyes scanning the area, they finally locked onto a human walking from house to house. Heh heh... I could have some fun with this one. A sphere of water was summoned by him, hovering before him as he stared on at the human. It suddenly shot toward the man, spinning around him several times before moving in to attempt to splash him in the face.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 am

User Image
"What-" he watched the fast-moving sphere as it circled him. Without warning, it flew at his face, and in an attempt to dodge, only ended up making it hit his chest instead. His shirt clung uncomfortably, saturated with water. Blaze honestly wasn't sure what to feel about this, secretly glad for a distraction. He scanned the surroundings. I've never seen that before. His eyes locked onto a wolflike creature, sitting in a bush. After a moment of deliberation, he took a cautious step towards it, curious.

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

The creature sniggered in his wolfish way, watching as the man approached. "Frightened, human?" the beast said telepathically in a smug tone. Kamek left the sanctity of the bush he was current sitting behind and took a few steps of his own toward him. "I couldn't resist that little joke." He sat down again, still a few paces away from the stranger, watching him with amusement.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:12 pm

User Image
"Frightened isn't quite the right word." He took a handful of the loose fabric of his shirt and began to wring it out. "What- I'm sorry, who are you?" Blaze, relinquishing the effort of drying off any further, watched the creature as intently as it was watching him.

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

The creature chuckled in his beastly way. "I am Kamek," he replied, still a little amused. A moment later the water was being drawn out of the man's shirt and condensed into a ball again. Kamek allowed the ball to drop near them, eyes never leaving the human. "And who might you be?" His tail flicked slightly from side to side; he curious about the human. It wasn't often one actually approached him.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 pm

User Image
"Er... Thank you, Kamek. My name is Blaze." He watched the water float for a moment before it shattered into thousands of tiny droplets. He shifted the weight of the parchment in the bag at his side. I should probably get back to work... but I'm ahead of schedule for now. I can afford to put it off. And with that thought, he forced the brooding feelings back to the depths of his mind, focusing on the conversation.

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Kamek grinned in his wolfish manner and watched as Blaze adjusted the weight of his bag. "You seem like you have to be somewhere. Or perhaps you are uncomfortable around me?" He stood then and began to pace around Blaze, sizing him up. "Funny name for a Sea dweller to have. Are you from around here?" Kamek sat down to observe him again, his head just below Blaze's height.

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces