Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 12: Video Game Lounge
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often did you play Skyrim when it FIRST came out!
  Once or twice a week
  5 to 6 times a week
  Just about everyday
  IT SUCKED MY VERY SOUL OUT OF ME!! ^_^
View Results

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354
I love Skyrim, but it pisses me off how it seems like they don't even care about the PS3 owners. Dawnguard isn't even available in the PSN store. D:<

Oh yeah, i heard about that...that does suck & would piss me off too! I wonder why it's that way....Maybe Microsoft made a special deal to prevent PS from getting it?? idk emotion_8c

How many times have you played through the game? & What character did you create?

Well I've only beaten the main questline once. I have three different characters actually. I have an Imperial vampire which is my Dark Brotherhood character, a Khajiit who specializes in thievery and what not, and lastly my favourite a Nord who is just a badass viking. > biggrin

Lol nice, I've had a khajit thief before, they're pretty cool to roll with. I've never made a human character, believe it or not lol only humanoids (if that's what skyrim would call em). I beat the main quest line once too. With a dark elf who was in just about every faction, but that was before dawnguard & hearthfire.

Yea, I would like to see what Dawnguard and Hearthfire would be like, if they would release it for PS3! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:44 pm
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354
I love Skyrim, but it pisses me off how it seems like they don't even care about the PS3 owners. Dawnguard isn't even available in the PSN store. D:<

Oh yeah, i heard about that...that does suck & would piss me off too! I wonder why it's that way....Maybe Microsoft made a special deal to prevent PS from getting it?? idk emotion_8c

How many times have you played through the game? & What character did you create?

Well I've only beaten the main questline once. I have three different characters actually. I have an Imperial vampire which is my Dark Brotherhood character, a Khajiit who specializes in thievery and what not, and lastly my favourite a Nord who is just a badass viking. > biggrin

Lol nice, I've had a khajit thief before, they're pretty cool to roll with. I've never made a human character, believe it or not lol only humanoids (if that's what skyrim would call em). I beat the main quest line once too. With a dark elf who was in just about every faction, but that was before dawnguard & hearthfire.

Yea, I would like to see what Dawnguard and Hearthfire would be like, if they would release it for PS3! scream

Yeah..well I imagine they have to release it sooner or later, I mean Skyrim isn't just an xbox game!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354

Yeah..well I imagine they have to release it sooner or later, I mean Skyrim isn't just an xbox game!

Yea, but it's just a little irritating how Xbox has two DLCs already when PS3 has none. You know what I mean? I love the game and I love the extras that the DLCs give, but I have no access to them. It's not gonna make me stop playing though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 am
Yeah I get you...it's frustrating to not have them available to you, just because you have a PS & not an xbox.
Oh yeah, I still played Skyrim before the DLCs came out like all the time! There's just so much to do & discover!!! 4laugh  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 am
kbaby0921

Yeah! The Huskies are SO super cute!! I think it'd be awesome to have them on my team smile
Yeah I almost always go to Hern at Half-Moon to chop wood & to get Sawn Logs to build my house (with the hearthfire DLC).
Yeah, that level up spam is awesome! I'll have to do that as well haha forgot about him. whee Yeah, He doesn't permanently die, you can conjure him up again. Lol yeah the assassian & Shadowmere are pretty bomb-bigity!
Holy crap! I did not know that he'd respawn 10-20 days later!! Although that wait time would SUCK! Because I love Shadow! emotion_kirakira

yeah, I'm going Warrior this time around. I was a battlemage a few times. & a warrior thief. I want to try to be a full blown out mage, but it's hard!! I'd have to lvl up enchanting & alchemy to help boost me up during battles. Also learn the wards really fast.
OMG! Have you found the spellbook that lets you Transmute Iron into Silver then Silver into Gold?! I LOVE that spell! emotion_dowant

Did I ask you what character you're working on? Lol I guess I could go back & read my older post xd

I know, they are ADORABLE! <3 I'm so glad they added huskies. Honestly, I don't really like dogs, but I LOVE huskies.
Unfortunately, after the Dark Brotherhood contract, you might not be able to use her anymore. sad Somehow I managed to isolate Hert from Hern, but I don't have any clue how I got that to happen.
I'm so glad they have that speech skill spam. xD Most useful cheat on the game. I do wish they had the duplication glitch like Oblivion did, though. sad Hells yeah! When I found out it brought Lucien (the assassin), Shadowmere, and the Blade of Woe back, I was SO HAPPY. I cried my eyes out when he died in Oblivion. sad
True. xD It would suck, but at least you'd know he'd come back eventually. I think his respawn point is the lake right outside the Falkreath Sanctuary.
Ah, being a mage isn't that bad. I made a Breton mage and made her join the College of Winterhold. She managed to get through Labyrinthian at a lower level, so it really isn't as bad as you'd think. 3nodding
That's the BEST spell! xD It's such a pain to hunt down silver and gold mines.
Um, I think so. It's waaaay at the beginning if so. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

Yeah! The Huskies are SO super cute!! I think it'd be awesome to have them on my team smile
Yeah I almost always go to Hern at Half-Moon to chop wood & to get Sawn Logs to build my house (with the hearthfire DLC).
Yeah, that level up spam is awesome! I'll have to do that as well haha forgot about him. whee Yeah, He doesn't permanently die, you can conjure him up again. Lol yeah the assassian & Shadowmere are pretty bomb-bigity!
Holy crap! I did not know that he'd respawn 10-20 days later!! Although that wait time would SUCK! Because I love Shadow! emotion_kirakira

yeah, I'm going Warrior this time around. I was a battlemage a few times. & a warrior thief. I want to try to be a full blown out mage, but it's hard!! I'd have to lvl up enchanting & alchemy to help boost me up during battles. Also learn the wards really fast.
OMG! Have you found the spellbook that lets you Transmute Iron into Silver then Silver into Gold?! I LOVE that spell! emotion_dowant

Did I ask you what character you're working on? Lol I guess I could go back & read my older post xd

I know, they are ADORABLE! <3 I'm so glad they added huskies. Honestly, I don't really like dogs, but I LOVE huskies.
Unfortunately, after the Dark Brotherhood contract, you might not be able to use her anymore. sad Somehow I managed to isolate Hert from Hern, but I don't have any clue how I got that to happen.
I'm so glad they have that speech skill spam. xD Most useful cheat on the game. I do wish they had the duplication glitch like Oblivion did, though. sad Hells yeah! When I found out it brought Lucien (the assassin), Shadowmere, and the Blade of Woe back, I was SO HAPPY. I cried my eyes out when he died in Oblivion. sad
True. xD It would suck, but at least you'd know he'd come back eventually. I think his respawn point is the lake right outside the Falkreath Sanctuary.
Ah, being a mage isn't that bad. I made a Breton mage and made her join the College of Winterhold. She managed to get through Labyrinthian at a lower level, so it really isn't as bad as you'd think. 3nodding

I'm a dog person, so I like doggies whee
Yeah, the assassian add was a good move on their part! & there should be more glitches! Actually...I do know for magic, if you place a magical rune trap on the floor, conjure a familiar, & use a destruction spell on your familiar (WHILE it's on the rune trap), you can increase your magic skills! I saw it in a YouTube vid! Very helpful! Also, at the very beginning when you're trying to escape Helgen, when you're in the cave & you come across that bear, while crouching, sneak if you sneak around for like 2 hours, you can get up to, I think they said lvl 20. BUT, I've never done it, although I have gone up to lvl 5 or so while using that lil glitch. Pretty helpful...& i guess not so much a glitch as it is just a simple way to sneak around a low level sleeping bear lol!

Once I buy a new xobx (my current one won't play games anymore crying ), I might try out a mage and see how that goes! I'll just be sure to level up my enchanting & alchemy, so I can get the double enchanting skill and my potions have greater effects! It just seemed like a lot of work to me at the time...but I'll make it work this time.  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 pm
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Yeah, the assassian add was a good move on their part! & there should be more glitches! Actually...I do know for magic, if you place a magical rune trap on the floor, conjure a familiar, & use a destruction spell on your familiar (WHILE it's on the rune trap), you can increase your magic skills! I saw it in a YouTube vid! Very helpful! Also, at the very beginning when you're trying to escape Helgen, when you're in the cave & you come across that bear, while crouching, sneak if you sneak around for like 2 hours, you can get up to, I think they said lvl 20. BUT, I've never done it, although I have gone up to lvl 5 or so while using that lil glitch. Pretty helpful...& i guess not so much a glitch as it is just a simple way to sneak around a low level sleeping bear lol!

Once I buy a new xobx (my current one won't play games anymore crying ), I might try out a mage and see how that goes! I'll just be sure to level up my enchanting & alchemy, so I can get the double enchanting skill and my potions have greater effects! It just seemed like a lot of work to me at the time...but I'll make it work this time.

Only reason I don't like them is because they're so LOUD. My neighbor has a chihuahua and a puggle, and when I last stayed at a hotel, the room we were in was next to, of all things, a St. Bernard. :/
Oh, wow! I should definitely try that. There's some kind of duplication glitch for a certain book and another for apparel, but nothing really useful. sad I would be so bored sneaking around for 2 hours! What I usually do is go in a bandits cave (like Bleak Falls Barrow) and sneak around for a while. It works pretty well. C:
Oh no...Red Ring of Death? Do try the mage thing. It's actually pretty fun. smile You should definitely join the College as soon as possible though, for ingredients and training.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Only reason I don't like them is because they're so LOUD. My neighbor has a chihuahua and a puggle, and when I last stayed at a hotel, the room we were in was next to, of all things, a St. Bernard. :/
Oh, wow! I should definitely try that. There's some kind of duplication glitch for a certain book and another for apparel, but nothing really useful. sad I would be so bored sneaking around for 2 hours! What I usually do is go in a bandits cave (like Bleak Falls Barrow) and sneak around for a while. It works pretty well. C:
Oh no...Red Ring of Death? Do try the mage thing. It's actually pretty fun. smile You should definitely join the College as soon as possible though, for ingredients and training.

Yeah dogs can be a bit yappy!! If I were to ever get one, I'd like to have it trained by a super trainer or something lol I also hate it when they jump all over you when you first walk in a house or something.
YEAH..Ring of Death...it's my boyfriends old xbox. I still use it for Netflix & HBOGo, but playing games or DVDs...not happening. sad
I will do the mage college when i'm able to play! I MISS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SOOO MUCH!!! sad
Hey, what's your gamer tag? If you (or anyone for that matter) want to add me, go a head! Killak1021 (I believe that's it)  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:53 pm
kbaby0921

Yeah dogs can be a bit yappy!! If I were to ever get one, I'd like to have it trained by a super trainer or something lol I also hate it when they jump all over you when you first walk in a house or something.
YEAH..Ring of Death...it's my boyfriends old xbox. I still use it for Netflix & HBOGo, but playing games or DVDs...not happening. sad
I will do the mage college when i'm able to play! I MISS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SOOO MUCH!!! sad
Hey, what's your gamer tag? If you (or anyone for that matter) want to add me, go a head! Killak1021 (I believe that's it)

Oh goodness yes! They scratch your legs and get you all muddy. They're just so cute though. emotion_kirakira
I had the Red Ring before. You know, if you wrap it in a towel and turn it on (and let it overheat for a few hours) it temporarily fixes it. c: Will the disc tray even open?
I bet! D: Do you not have any other consoles to play on? I don't remember my gamertag. It's "Smearier"-something. xD When I get a wireless router, I'll send a request to you. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:54 pm
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

Oh goodness yes! They scratch your legs and get you all muddy. They're just so cute though. emotion_kirakira
I had the Red Ring before. You know, if you wrap it in a towel and turn it on (and let it overheat for a few hours) it temporarily fixes it. c: Will the disc tray even open?
I bet! D: Do you not have any other consoles to play on? I don't remember my gamertag. It's "Smearier"-something. xD When I get a wireless router, I'll send a request to you. c:

Interesting...i've never heard that trick before! My boyfriend actually took the damn machine apart a while back to check the insidey parts and cleaned it. It worked MUCH better after that, but then went right back down hill...Maybe i'll try letting it overheat lol sounds like it could work!
Yeah the disc tray will open, sometimes it get jammed in there, but will pop out if it hit the top.  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 am
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Interesting...i've never heard that trick before! My boyfriend actually took the damn machine apart a while back to check the insidey parts and cleaned it. It worked MUCH better after that, but then went right back down hill...Maybe i'll try letting it overheat lol sounds like it could work!
Yeah the disc tray will open, sometimes it get jammed in there, but will pop out if it hit the top.

Yeah, it's supposed to realign the laser that reads the disc or something like that. My brother's a technology geek, so he told me to try it. I had trouble the first time because it didn't overheat long enough, but when he moved in with us he fixed it. You might have to do it over and over again, but at least it'll hold up for a little while longer. It's probably good to clean the XBOX guts, especially if you have pets. All that dust and pet hair can get up in there. sweatdrop
By the way, have you done the Aetherium Forge quest? I started it and got the two shards from Arkngthamz and Raldbthar, but I have no clue where to get the other two. Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 pm
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Yeah, it's supposed to realign the laser that reads the disc or something like that. My brother's a technology geek, so he told me to try it. I had trouble the first time because it didn't overheat long enough, but when he moved in with us he fixed it. You might have to do it over and over again, but at least it'll hold up for a little while longer. It's probably good to clean the XBOX guts, especially if you have pets. All that dust and pet hair can get up in there. sweatdrop
By the way, have you done the Aetherium Forge quest? I started it and got the two shards from Arkngthamz and Raldbthar, but I have no clue where to get the other two. Dx

Great tips, thanks!!
Hmmm, is that the forge that's in the bottom of the Mage's College?? If so, I don't think I've ever had an actual quest for it? But I feel like I know what you might be talking about...can you elaborate on that quest??  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:30 am
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Great tips, thanks!!
Hmmm, is that the forge that's in the bottom of the Mage's College?? If so, I don't think I've ever had an actual quest for it? But I feel like I know what you might be talking about...can you elaborate on that quest??

You're welcome, and good luck! I hope you can get a new one soon. 3nodding

Um, the one you're thinking of is the Atronach forge in the Midden, I believe. This one is a forge in a Dwemer ruin. You read a book called "The Aetherium Wars" and it gives a misc. quest to go to Arkngthamz which is a Dwarven ruin with lots of waterfalls and earthquakes and schisms. I'm pretty sure it came with the Dawnguard add-on... Anyway, you're supposed to collect these four shards to get the forge working again, and I've gotten two already but I don't have a marker to the third Aetherium shard for some reason. Have you done this quest yet? I'm totally stuck... Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921
Demonic Incandescence

Great tips, thanks!!

You're welcome, and good luck! I hope you can get a new one soon. 3nodding

Um, the one you're thinking of is the Atronach forge in the Midden, I believe. This one is a forge in a Dwemer ruin. You read a book called "The Aetherium Wars" and it gives a misc. quest to go to Arkngthamz which is a Dwarven ruin with lots of waterfalls and earthquakes and schisms. I'm pretty sure it came with the Dawnguard add-on... Anyway, you're supposed to collect these four shards to get the forge working again, and I've gotten two already but I don't have a marker to the third Aetherium shard for some reason. Have you done this quest yet? I'm totally stuck... Dx

Oh man...i've no idea! I haven't seen that quest yet!!! I'd google it if I were you to get some sort of tip, Skyrim UESPWIki is usually good for me!! that sounds hard though...good luck on it!!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am
kbaby0921

Oh man...i've no idea! I haven't seen that quest yet!!! I'd google it if I were you to get some sort of tip, Skyrim UESPWIki is usually good for me!! that sounds hard though...good luck on it!!

Thanks, I'll need it. xD It's a pretty fun quest. I just need a marker. There was some website that had like...an interactive Skyrim map with all the markers and stuff. If I could find that, maybe I could finish the quest. c:  
12: Video Game Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff