Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

So his name was Cameron. It was a fitting name for him somehow. He stuttered slightly when he spoke. He was either shy, nervous or he actually stuttered all the time. Cameron's voice wasn't very loud, so the music could easily block the sound out, but Jax heard him.

Jax smiled as the boy tilted his head the same direction as he did. No matter how much he smiled or how many times, it still looked so friendly and never looked forced.
"Nice to meet you Cameron. My name is Jax" he said, sounding very Russian as he said his name.

OOC; I have to go to bed now. D8 Need to get up early. >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He called himself Jax. Interesting name. Cameron tried another smile, a little bigger this time. He scratched the ring piercing his stomach again, wishing, for the first time since he got it, the ring wasn't there. He looked over at Jax, realizing his shirt was unlatched. Cameron nodded slowly, still with a tilt to his head. He had an odd Russian accent to his voice. Cameron knew his own accent was one matching his English background.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Okay! Good Night!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Still, Cameron said nothing but now the smile was a bit wider. Man! This was one tough cookie! Was he always like this -quiet and shy? But Jax wasn't going to give of that easily. He was going to get this boy to talk to him him in one way or another!

Jax started to play with the lime green straw he removed from his drink earlier. It was still wet. He bent it back and forth, back and forth, hoping it would break. But it didn't. He put the straw between his teeth. Noticed from the corner of his eye that the younger boy, once again, was scratching somewhere. Jax kept looking at the boy, not really knowing what to say to make him open up. The music in the background didn't make it easier, since you more or less had to shout way too much to make yourself heard! But now that he thought about it - he could make him go dance with him. But that would be like flirting, it he couldn't be sure if Cameron would like that or not. Hm..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron watched as Jax played with the straw. How was it so fascinating? Hmm... Cameron placed both his hands on the table, tapping his fingers in time to the beat. He tapped his foot nervously, and kept watching Jax. How is he so interesting?! And what is he doing with his straw? he thought, curiously. He blinked as he kept staring. He turned his head away, not wanting to seem impolite. He settled for staring at his fingers, and stealing glances at the other boy.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax sighed and stop chewing on the straw. He put the straw down on the table again and sipped his drink. He turned his head towards Cameron again. He wasn't looking at Jax anymoe but still glanced at him from time to time. How come? Did he want Jax to leave? Or was his simply interested in him after all?

Jax drank up the rest of his drink (he's fourth the night) and looked over at Cameron. "You're not from here, are you?" he asked. He had noticed when Cameron said his name. It didn't sound like the accent for this place. New Zeeland perhaps? England?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled lightly. England, actually. I just moved here. Hence why this is my second time to the bar. he said, slightly surprised at how many words had just tumbled from his mouth. What was it about this boy?! Jax made Cameron want to talk, to be silly, but his naturally reserved state prevented him from being all too talkative.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Where did you go?! I missed you! *hides in emo-corner waiting to RP*}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron answered his question. So he came from England after all. Jax really like the British accent. It sounded so...sophisticated in a way. And he had just moved there so this was just his second time at the bar. No wonder Jax hadn't seen him here before!

"Oh, I see. Why did you move here? I mean, it's like...a million miles from your home!" Jax said with a smile on his lips. He was actually a bit surprised that Cameron said something more than just three words.

OOC; Sorry! DD8 I have this course I have to attend five days a week, so I won't be on for a while when I log off. -sad face- Oh, and sorry for spelling mistakes. No spell-check on this computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded at Jax. My Da kicked me out. He told me to get out of his life. I hopped an Aeroplane and ended up here. he said, with a small frown. He was talking a lot for someone like... well... himself. He looked up at Jax, expecting to be ridiculed for leaving. At least he hadn't confessed the reason why he had been kicked out. That secret was still safe with him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: That's fine. It's almost 2:00 AM here, so when you leave, I'll go to bed. By the way, have you clicked my "wearing" link?}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron said that his dad kicked him out and that's the reason he ended up here. Jax himself had been living here and around for the past 11 years. But Jax felt kinda sorry for the boy. It couldn't be fun to be kicked out from your home. Jax's parents lived two hour by car from where he lived.

"Oh..." Jax started. "I'm sorry." Jax smiled slightly, like to say sorry.

OOC; Okeii~~ It like nine in the morning here. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded slowly. He took a drink of his water and looked back up at Jax. Is there anything fun in town? Or is this it? he asked, looking at him. He probably knew more about the town, seeing as it had taken him three hours of aimless wandering to get here. He never had been good with directions.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Wow. Where do you live?!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron asked if there was anything fun to do in this town. Finally he was talking! Jax started to think really hard. Since he had been living here for almost half his life, he didn't think there was anything special to do.

"Well... Personally, I think this is the best place. Sure, there are a few more clubs ans bars, but this one's the best" he said after thinking for a while. He was a student, so he was occupied during the days. Well, at least the days when he wasn't high or hung over.

"There are a few nice places here I guess. A rather big mall, cafes and restaurants" Jax continued and smiled.

OOC; Ehe~~ I live in Sweden.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron giggled happily. So... Nothing much of interest to me! he said with his first real smile. He was being really odd, but all he'd had was water! Love makes a guy do crazy things, eh? He looked up at Jax, still trying to control his giggles. He rubbed his eyes against the sleeve of his jacket. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Holy Wow. That is super far away!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled as Cameron did. His smile looked so happy when he giggled. Cute! He tried to stop giggling, but...that didn't go too well. Jax wondered for a second if he'd only had water after all. But Cameron didn't smell alcohol, he maybe he just did have water.

"Hm.. Too bad" Jax said when Cameron said that there was nothing much of interest in this town for him. "It's not the best place in the world, but once you get used to being here and all the people... I guess it's a quite nice place after all." For being drunk, he could actually make some sense. He looked over at the bar. Couldn't decide if he should get another drink or not.

OOC;; Really? Where are you from then? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded. He caught his breath, and was able to stop giggling. He did, however, crack a grin. I suppose I'll take your word for it. he said, looking over at Jax. He blinked rapidly, trying to fix his contacts. After a few seconds of the blurred vision, he gave up. Pardon me for a moment. he said as he ran into the bathroom. He took out the offending contacts, and tugged his thick-framed, black glasses out from his pocket. He slid them on over his face and checked his reflection in the mirror. He tried for a brief second to flatten his hair, but it didn't help. With a final glance, he left the room. He manouvered back to the table and claimed his seat again. He looked across at Jax, finally able to see him in proper.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Normally, I would answer North Wales. I'm living with family in Missouri. I'm in the states!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am
User Image

User Image

Jax looked at the boy as he excused himself and ran off towards the bathroom. "What's with him all of sudden?" he asked himself with a slightly confused look. But then he just shrugged and stood up. He had decided to have another drink! He know he was going to regret it the next the though, but what's one more drink? But he also knew that this wouldn't be his last.

Jax had just got back to the table when Cameron got back. For a second he didn't get that is was the young boy that he was talking to. He had glasses now, which he didn't have when he left, that much Jax knew! The young, Russian man smiled, putting the new straw away from his pink drink. "Thought you ran away from me" Jax said with a grin and put his tongue out enough to show his piercing.

OOC;; Oh! I see! That's like...super far away from Sweden!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff