Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Snack Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He breathed a sigh of relief. So she didn't know Italian. He relaxed a bit before smiling softly at her. He debated for a few seconds wether or not he should tell her what it meant. Dominic didn't really feel like worrying about her reaction to the.. well, it was more of a pet name, something that a guy would say to his girlfriend than just a normal friend. But then again, she wasn't a normal friend. Not to him at least. He didn't want to push the envelope though. He smirked coyly. "You don't know Italian? I'll have to teach you someday. I find it to be a very beautiful language."

His eyes had been watching her continuously for a while now, and he wondered if she was getting uncomfortable. He shrugged mentally. He loved her eyes, they were gorgeous. He sighed, determined to get the thought of her, at least her beauty, off of his brain. He wondered what languages she did know, and why she'd never thought to take Italian.

"What languages do you know? ..Besides English, that is." He grinned at her boyishly. He loved how conversation between them kept flowing, it didn't seem to have awkward moments, even when the conversation was heavy. Good things never lasted forever, and though he knew this for a fact, he hoped that this, whatever this was, would last for as close to forever as possible.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 am
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia shook her head at his question. All that she knew is that it really did sound like a beautiful language; coming from his mouth. She has the suspicion that what he had called her was something that she shouldn't be knowing about. She smirked back at him, and shrugged. "I've always been interested in learning Italian...They never offered it at my school." Amelia explained; her smirk growing a little. "But I think I'll have a great teacher in you, Dominic." She replied, blushing and giggling a little bit more, imagining it a little bit.

She wasn't uncomfortable by his eye contact. It made her feel the opposite, and like she was important to him. That made her feel practically elated.
"I'm fluent in French, and am studying Dutch... What about you? Italian and English, and...?" She replied casually, as she rested the side of her head on the table, her mug of hot chocolate now empty.

In the back of her mind, a thought lingered about taking a nap; she was that relaxed with Dominic, and the hot chocolate also helped. However, it probably would be very rude to just... fall asleep. Amelia didn't want to leave him either; she didn't know when she'd see him next.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

His cheeks tinted a light pink. He didn't know why he was blushing now and he really wished it would stop happening. He smiled at her compliment and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I think you'll be a great student, Amelia."

He'd practically purred her name, in her ear no less. He smirked and kissed her cheek gently, then sat back against his seat.

"I know many languages. French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese." He smiled at her and shrugged. "You get the point. I do travel a lot so learning languages is kind of a necessity." What he didn't tell her is that he'd only learned those particular languages to hit on girls from different countries. He shook his head at the memory and sipped his hot chocolate. That was one thing he'd never want her to find out about. Wasn't it an unspoken rule not to tell the girl you were interested in that you're a flirt? He shrugged, contemplating if his flirt status could be considered past tense now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 am

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia watched him blush a little, and she smiled at it. However, he got his revenge on her by whispering... no, purring, into her ear. Her face turned a deep shade of pink as he kissed her again. "That's not fair, Dom-" Amelia whined a little bit, trying to make it sound cuter than her typical whiny voice... which her mom told her sounded like some sort of farm animal. "You have an advantage over me..."

Amelia nodded at first, and then she gasped in surprise. That was a lot of languages. But, she supposed that his reasoning seemed proper. "That's so cool... I guess this means I'll be learning a lot from you." She laughed a little bit, knowing that she definitely wouldn't mind being the student.

She looked up at him and smiled softly. Maybe, just maybe, he'd be interested in taking that nap... with her.
"... Do you have any plans for the next few hours?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He laughed at her whining and stuck his tongue out at her. "Aww, mia povera colomba." He kissed her forehead, showing her how adorable he thought she was at the moment.

He nodded and grinned. She would be learning a lot from him. Suddenly he wondered if she'd ever been kissed.
Where the hell did that come from? Despite himself, he looked over at her, allowing himself to imagine what it would feel like to kiss her. He squirmed a little in his seat.

"No, I don't have anything planned. I was probably going to go see what Erich and Claude were up to but.." He shrugged. "What did you have in mind?" He definitely didn't mind blowing off his roommates to spend more time with Amelia. Whatever she wanted to do, he was up for it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 am

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia blushed even deeper, and laughed along with him. His teasing voice appealed to her, and she grinned to show it. "What does that name mean then, mon amour?" She asked him, throwing in a little French in there.

She noticed him squirming a little in his seat, and she raised a subtle eyebrow at it. What had he thought of that made him do that? And what was with that look on his face? It looked almost, possessive, Amelia thought.

A shy laugh escaped her; she felt a little awkward asking him, but she decided that their connection was strong enough that it wouldn't matter.
"I'm getting a little sleepy... So maybe we could take a nap?" It was her turn to squirm in her chair, feeling a bit awkward.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

His eyes widened and he raised an eyebrow at her. "We? You want to.. nap, with me?" He tried to force his lips into a line to keep from laughing at her suggestion, to no avail. He didn't mean for it to sound like he was making fun of her because he wasn't. It was just the first time he'd ever heard anyone ask if they could take a nap together. Since Kindergarten, at least.

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. What could go wrong?
A lot of things could go wrong. How do you just sleep with the person you're obviously attracted to? The thought made him confused. He decided to just go with the flow.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you. I've never heard anyone say that." He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. "But sure, let's go take a nap." He grinned wickedly, then gestured to her cup. Truthfully, he never minded sleeping. It was his favorite thing to do besides driving and the more he thought about it, the more he longed to sleep. And with her by his side, he'd be sure to sleep peacefully. "Are you done? With your hot chocolate, I mean."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia couldn't help but look a little upset at him laughing. At first, she felt like he was making fun of her; and thinking she was more childish than she actually was. Amelia loved taking afternoon naps, when she could. They would have been just that much better with Dominic. "I get it... it's fine, you do-" Amelia was cut off by an apology. She smiled a little, still oddly nervous.

"It's... alright. I did take it that way at first. It's silly, but I enjoy taking naps... and it'd be really nice with you..." Muttering the last part, her expression faded until he agreed to it moments later. She was relieved at that, and grabbed her cup. "I finished a little bit ago." She replied to him, offhandedly, and stood up, her hand in one of his, and the other holding her mug. "Where can we go? Outside, or to one of our dorms?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He hummed. If they went outside he'd definitely be able to keep himself in check. No kissing her cheek or anything equally inappropriate for two.. friends? Instead of suggesting what he felt would be the safer path, he turned to her and shrugged. "I don't really ah.. like sleeping outside. So.. inside, maybe?" He smiled sheepishly, not feeling the slightest bit guilty that he was doing something he knew, or at least felt like, he shouldn't be. But then again, he tried to convince himself, nothing would happen. They were going to take a nap for chrissakes.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, squeezing her side gently. He briefly considered tickling her, but felt that she wasn't a person for attention and she'd definitely have eyes on her if she just started squealing. He chuckled softly, smiling down at her. He'd get her later.

"So...Your dorm or mine?" He waggled his eyebrows suggestively before doubling over in laughter. After taking a few seconds to calm himself he gave her a huge grin. "Sorry, Colomba." He winked, loving her nickname and how it suited her. "But really, where are we going to take this nap?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia nodded; she didn't care either way, but her preference at this point would be to cozy up beside him underneath some blankets. "Sounds absolutely perfect to me, Dominic." She smiled back at him, knowing full well that what she asked him was pretty much the selling point on their 'relationship', if she could call it that. At this point, they would practically be identified around the school as a couple.

When Dominic wrapped an arm around her waist, she leaned into him a little bit, enjoying their newly found closeness. She thought she fit into him perfectly; as he was a bit taller than her. Her head rested slightly against him, and she smiled as they walked out of the cafeteria.
"Either dorm is fi-" Amelia started, but then realizing that his eyebrows were waggling at her, she blushed a vivid red. "Dominic!" The girl whined a little bit, and elbowed him playfully. She laughed after a moment, her blush not fading.

After a moment's hesitation, she shrugged. The more privacy they could have, the better. And Amelia knew that they both had roommates.
"Where there's a bed, blankets and privacy... I don't think having our roommates walk in on us in bed is... a good thing."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He shook his head. No that would definitely not be a good thing. He thought it over for a minute. Hadn't everyone in his dorm left? He didn't know, and couldn't really remember. But he figured that if they were there the two of them could just walk to her dorm, or whatever. It was worth a shot. "I think my roommates are out for the day. Why don't we go to my dorm?" He smiled down at her, waiting for an answer.

[[Exit To Blackthorn Dorms 9th - 10th Grade]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia couldn't help but wonder if Bea and Black were in her dorm; she hadn't seen Bea for awhile now, and Black typically avoided it, or so she assumed. Her dorm could be a possibility, hopefully. If not, they'd probably crash one of the unused ones. Dominic spoke up, after a moment, and she offered him a smile back. "Sounds perfect to me, Dom." She told him, sounding a bit over-eager.

[[Exit to Blackthorn Dorms, 9th-10th Grade?]]

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich entered the cafeteria after being essentially kicked out of his room by Dominic, who was entertaining a girl. Erich actually had guessed that Dom would be the first to shag a girl in their dorms, but he hadn't expected it to be that goddamnedly soon. And nothing that Dominic could say would curb Erich's belief that there was action within the sheets.

Claude was lagging behind Erich a bit, as neither one could decide where they wanted to go. However, Erich had wanted his coffee, so he dragged Claude with him... That, and he had the sinking suspicion he was being followed. An audible sigh escaped his lips, as he sauntered into the cafe.
"What do you drink, loser?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude followed Erich lazily as he took in some of the unknown faces he passed. Claude did not wish to know what Dom was doing and hoped he wouldn't have to find out. It was none of his business.

Claude stopped beside Erich and stretched.

So I'm... A loser now? Claude mentally shook his head.
"Umm... I'll just get whatever you're getting I guess. And a cookie." He added the last part as his stomach growled viciously.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich couldn't help but shrug as he walked into the cafeteria, Claude walking oddly close to him. God, couldn't the kid leave him alone?
He was just lucky that Claude respected his computers, or so he thought.
"You won't like what I'm having," He suggested, insistingly. Erich took his coffee with only a sugar, so he doubted that Claude would drink it that way. "but suit yourself."

As they walked into the serving area, Erich beelined to the coffee machine, taking the darkest roast he could. He didn't even bother to see if Claude was behind him anymore or not. He just didn't care; nor want anyone between him and his precious coffee.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff