MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 am
Rose Han
I am not a mother, not yet any ways. I was just wondering how did you guys know you were pregnant with your kids. Also, how long till you found out?

I knew because I got really sick in the morning and the evening, and really bad when I ate, and I had this weird kind of hollow feeling in my lower abdomen.
SO I took a home pregnancy test after about a three weeks of this, then when that said positive we went to the doctors to make sure, and sure enough, I was almost three months along.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:50 pm
Rose Han
I am not a mother, not yet any ways. I was just wondering how did you guys know you were pregnant with your kids. Also, how long till you found out?

I found out when I was around 4 weeks pregnant.

I've always been pretty in tune with my body, so I just automatically knew there was something off; I was gaining weight, I started not being able to eat some of my favourite foods, and certain smells just really made me nauseous.

So, with my next paycheck, I went and bought a pregnancy test and there it was, double purple lines confirming that I was going to be a mother smile

Lady Amarantha

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items