Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Chatterbox
Chat it Up!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like talking?
  YES :D I love SOCIALIZING
  No... I hate people >3>... please talk to me :(
  I so lonely D:
View Results

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 am
Fallen Shylo
fanmuhr

It is sooooo freakin good!!! wait... I just realized I put lettuce and I hate lettuce xD I meant to put tomato. But anyway, also depending the resturaunt your tacos may come out different like the taco shell will just be softer. You'll just have to experience taco to understand. What usually goes on a taco when you order is pico de gillo (bascially tomato, onion, and flavoring) and lettuce well where I live anyway.

that sounds delicious
and you're making me hungry OAO
when we went to a mexican restaurant i was always eating enchiladas lol
damn, that stuff is so good

It is!! lol don't worry it made me hungry too xD
Yes! Enchiladas are soooo good! My favorite though is chimichangas :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 pm
Fallen Shylo

Tell me your favorite taco smile

I am tired! biggrin How about you? ^^

Oh did you? Thank you! biggrin I really appreciate the compliment ^^ Especially since I'm still getting used to PS... after 3 years sweatdrop

How are you?

btw, love what your avi is holding!

well, i just like the typical taco. meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, some salsa and sour cream. xP ...i actually like some refried beans on my taco as well.

you got a bigger hang out of PS than me. i've had PS for some years now and i haven't bothered playing around with it long enough to know how to draw on it. but i draw on a manga program which i've gotten the hang of but still learning quite a lot.

and i'm fine. thanks for asking. ^^ and i love what my avi is holding as well. i just got as a gift from a friend yesterday.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Fallen Shylo

Tell me your favorite taco smile

I am tired! biggrin How about you? ^^

Oh did you? Thank you! biggrin I really appreciate the compliment ^^ Especially since I'm still getting used to PS... after 3 years sweatdrop

How are you?

btw, love what your avi is holding!

well, i just like the typical taco. meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, some salsa and sour cream. xP ...i actually like some refried beans on my taco as well.

you got a bigger hang out of PS than me. i've had PS for some years now and i haven't bothered playing around with it long enough to know how to draw on it. but i draw on a manga program which i've gotten the hang of but still learning quite a lot.

and i'm fine. thanks for asking. ^^ and i love what my avi is holding as well. i just got as a gift from a friend yesterday.

Oh I hear that! I like meat, tomatos, rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, green salsa, taco sauce... Mmmm ^^

A manga program? What's it called?

No problem ^^ I didn't even know they made stuff like that!! That is soooo freakin cool!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 pm
Fallen Shylo

Oh I hear that! I like meat, tomatos, rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, green salsa, taco sauce... Mmmm ^^

No problem ^^ I didn't even know they made stuff like that!! That is soooo freakin cool!!

Manga Studio Debut.. i have version 4.0.. i think that's the latest one unless they made a new version already. i have had it for 3 years. its a lot of fun to use.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Fallen Shylo

Manga Studio Debut.. i have version 4.0.. i think that's the latest one unless they made a new version already. i have had it for 3 years. its a lot of fun to use.

I'll have to look it up!

Btw, I went on your profile to figure out what that pencil thing you're holding is called and I learned you are a year and 9 days older than me biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 pm
Fallen Shylo

I'll have to look it up!

Btw, I went on your profile to figure out what that pencil thing you're holding is called and I learned you are a year and 9 days older than me biggrin

xP that's fun.
and did you figure out the name of my item? i'm not sure if i have my equipped list showing. if it isn't the item is called Artist Application.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Fallen Shylo

I'll have to look it up!

xP that's fun.
and did you figure out the name of my item? i'm not sure if i have my equipped list showing. if it isn't the item is called Artist Application.

Thank you!! You didn't have your equip list on do that helps that you told me ^^ How was your day today?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 am
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae
:O i haven't eaten tacos in like, a whole year++!! I MISS IT Dx

WUT?!?!? OMG!! I can't go that long without a taco!! How can you live?! XD
*shrugs* ehh, different culture, different needs xD i do miss it though, but i cant get one without making one since there aren't exactly any cheap mexican food places here  

Malthinae

Rogue

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm
Malthinae
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae

*shrugs* ehh, different culture, different needs xD i do miss it though, but i cant get one without making one since there aren't exactly any cheap mexican food places here

Awww that sucks. What about fast food? Like taco bell or jack in the box? not exactly mexican but they have tacos :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 am
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae

Awww that sucks. What about fast food? Like taco bell or jack in the box? not exactly mexican but they have tacos :3
nu'uh xP the only fast food in this country is mcD and KFC, among other not so fast food places like uh..pizza hut, dominos  

Malthinae

Rogue

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm
Malthinae
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae
Fallen Shylo
Malthinae

nu'uh xP the only fast food in this country is mcD and KFC, among other not so fast food places like uh..pizza hut, dominos

dear god that almost sounds like Ohio xD lol I just had KFC for lunch yesterday. I didn't get to have tacos sad oh well next time. So what are your favorite food?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:48 pm
I REALLY like toaster strudel...  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm
Darky1235

Me too!! They are so freakin good!! I like the ham, bacon and cheese one. What do you like?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 pm
Fallen Shylo
Darky1235

Me too!! They are so freakin good!! I like the ham, bacon and cheese one. What do you like?
O 3O; I didn't know they had a ham cheese and bacon one.
I love the apple cinnamon one though.  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Destiny the Wrath

Bashful Giver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm
Darky1235
Fallen Shylo
Darky1235

O 3O; I didn't know they had a ham cheese and bacon one.
I love the apple cinnamon one though.

They do and it is yummy ^^ I like apple cinnamon too. I need to try the strawberry one ^^  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff