Reply ~ Main Forum ~
10 Minutes Left To Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:26 pm
Probably just write a will... I don't know, it would have to be something good, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:36 pm
Get drunk as hell  

darkangel667

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:40 pm
Assuming there was no possible chance of the warning being wrong, Austin would run home and get his gun and shoot himself so he'd die at exactly 9 minutes and fifty nine second. To prove that jerk off doctor wrong. Or maybe perform open heart surgery on himself so his body could be found iwth a heart in its left hand and a scalpel and a few vains in the right, chest open.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:39 pm
i would go out and go to every fastfood resturant in a five mile radius then shove it all into my mouth and choke to death and die happie  

Norri the fae

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Muted Faith9
Assuming there was no possible chance of the warning being wrong, Austin would run home and get his gun and shoot himself so he'd die at exactly 9 minutes and fifty nine second. To prove that jerk off doctor wrong. Or maybe perform open heart surgery on himself so his body could be found iwth a heart in its left hand and a scalpel and a few vains in the right, chest open.

Goodness, that's picturesque.

Hrm. If I'm going to die anyway, why not test Erszebet Bathory's theory that blood has curative powers? twisted Don't know where I'd find a willing donor, though, and I still don't think I'd bring myselff to murder anybody. Maybe I could rob the blood bank...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:25 pm
Well, after leaving a will (and telling in that thanks for the people I cared about, etc.) I would probably go somewhere beautiful place in nature, maybe to a forest and just watch for it all like I would have seen it the first time. Actually, where I would be wouldn't probably matter. It's how I'd be. Maybe I'd just sit or lay there and live truly fully for those ten minutes, notice every single little wondrous detail.

But, I probably wouldn't believe that statement at the first place, not very easily at least...  

Lacinia

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:26 pm
id make sure i was with the one i loved most,playing guitar and drawing...go down happy but yet sad because there were so many things i couldnt do....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:04 pm
I do things my parents won't allow me to do xd ! Hopefully, whoever said I had 10 minutes to live was 100% correct sweatdrop , or else I'd be in quite a pickle, a BIG pickle eek !  

+~Luna.Le.Fay~+

VampiBear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:54 pm
hmm.. if I had ten minutes to live... I guess I'd just tell the people I love that I love them, the ones I have no respect for that I don't respect them, and kiss my boyfriend one last time untill the next life.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:22 pm
I would sit down at my piano and play until I could play no longer..........  

Haley Beth

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:00 pm
I'd probably stick a rather large knife in my heart, only to find out that my records were mixed up with somsoen elses.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:07 pm
I would do as much as possible 3nodding I will have ex till I cant no more and while Im doing so announce all the people who can go *beep* themselves xd  

Kawaii~Phoenix

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:15 pm
If I had 10 minutes to live...
I would draw something really awesome and inspiring, accept you can't do that in 10 minutes. Instead, I would probably do something crazy. I wouldn't mind going around the mall giving balloons to everyone. Or starting a food fight at a georcery (sp?) store. Or play guitar at a local concert done up just for me, even though I'd sound like crap. I'd play until I fell down dead, right there on the stage.

Aw, s**t. My little sister is singing to Hillary Duff. ><

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:45 pm
i would find the guy I like the most adn tell him and get my first and last kiss from him  

Soprano in Cyberland

Friendly Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bondagesecks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:08 pm
I would blow the world up, if I had more time I would insure that it was painful for people.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff