Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Help, he's dangerously dabbling... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:54 pm
MST3Kakalina
The FMA joke was just waiting to happen.

/me waits to see if the OP is going to clarify her post
Might even be what spawned it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:01 pm
I was thinking that, personally. Perhaps he is getting b***h-slapped by the "law of exchange"? razz

Out of respect to both the OP and her friend, however, I will assume that she's talking about alchemy in its less fictional sense, especially since she mentioned hermeticism.  

MST3Kakalina

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:16 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
I'm willing to bet he's not an Alehcmist
Maybe he's a full metal one.
I hope not. I hate to think that a cartoon is more compident than anyone who can actually produce ill effects in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:57 pm
the alcamy in FMA dosnt work when i was younger i tryed it and nothing happened stare i was really pissed  

MOD66

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:32 pm
::Shakes head:: there are so many flaws and quite simply just bad logic contained within FMA ~ I would hate to think that anyone would seriously begin Alchemical training because they saw that anime. -_-; Half of the transmutation concepts are completely off the wire, and are no where CLOSE to hitting the books. They had a good idea, but they should of had someone on the production team ACTUALLY know what the hell they were talking about. ::Sigh:: And now, because of their ignorance and/or apathy to that issue we know have a bunch of little kids on powertrips running round either 1)blowing things up 2)hurting themselves or people around them, or 3) Just being annoying as all hell, giving people like me an eye twitch in an attempt to supress the fact that they REALLY just need to be smacked upside the head with a factualy book of ACTUAL alchemy . . . or just smacked upside the head, that works too. lol

~Asha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:20 am
Naomi Tinuveil
::Shakes head:: there are so many flaws and quite simply just bad logic contained within FMA ~ I would hate to think that anyone would seriously begin Alchemical training because they saw that anime. -_-;
Why would that matter? I started collecting stamps because I saw Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Collecter as a kid. What is important is the study after interest is sparked.
Quote:

Half of the transmutation concepts are completely off the wire, and are no where CLOSE to hitting the books. They had a good idea, but they should of had someone on the production team ACTUALLY know what the hell they were talking about.
It's fiction. Doesn't need to be accurate to be amusing.
Quote:

::Sigh:: And now, because of their ignorance and/or apathy to that issue we know have a bunch of little kids on powertrips running round either 1)blowing things up 2)hurting themselves or people around them, or 3) Just being annoying as all hell, giving people like me an eye twitch in an attempt to supress the fact that they REALLY just need to be smacked upside the head with a factualy book of ACTUAL alchemy . . . or just smacked upside the head, that works too. lol
Funny- I seem to remember kids doing this since well- forever. Just because it's dressed up with pretty symbols based on sacred geometry doesn't make this anything new.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces