Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 am
Zane looked at her and shook her hand and said ''I'd just like to say that you were pretty good back there and i'm Zane'' Said Zane shaking her hand smling at her as he entered the battle with his Marshtomp which knew Waterfall and Ice Punch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 am
Leanne stayed to watch the battle between Zane and Roxanne and smiled knowing that he spoke to her and interacted with her.
"He just seems so quiet...." She spoke softly to herself. Cyndaquil was watching the battle as well and saw on how Marshtop was so strong with it's high level moves.
"I hope he uses my battle to his advantage, Cyndaquil."
"Cynda....?" It spoke
"The main reason to beat him here was to show him that I do want to help him out and be his friend, That is why I picked Wingull and Beautifly, with the fact they had an advantage, and yet, a weakness to Roxanne, now, let's see how he used my battling skills for his own, knowing he has a type advantage." She said leaning back.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 am
Zane was ready to battle as his Marshtomp walked onto the battle field ready to fight and said ''Ladies first, not it will matter when me and Marshtomp beat you'' Said Zane in a confident tone of voice as he awaited Roxanne's first move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 am
Roxanne smirked.
"Alright, Geodude! Rock and roll!" She yelled as the rock pokemon was ready to battle.
"Geodude, use Rock Throw!" She called as she had a plan to hold back Marshtop with a wall of rocks.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 pm
Zane remained calm and had Marshtomp dodge the Rock Throw with Waterfall and went straight at blinding speeds and hit Geodude right in the face and grinned ''Direct hit!!, I think you should just give me the badge right now'' Said Zane smugly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm
"By the way you battle, you DO know that you don't get the badge until you beat BOTH of my pokemon!" Roxanne cried out as she looked around.
"Geodude, Rock Tomb!" she called out.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am
Zane nodded and said ''Yeah I know but still i'm gonna win, now use mud shot!!'' Said Zane as Marshtomp hurled mud at Geodude's rock throw but was still in process but still manged to get up and used Water Gun at full force at Geodude.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 am
Geodude fell back and landed in the field with a crash and Roxanne recalled the rock pokemon only to send out her Nosepass.
"Alright, I'm going first!" She called and Nosepass was ready.
"Use Block!" She started out ith a move that prevented switching out and item usage.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm
Zane just shrugged it off and ordered Marshtomp to use water gun once more on Nosepass hoping it hit hard and end the battle quickly and that he could get his badge and move on to the next city.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 pm
"Nosepass is stronger than that!" Roxanne smiled as she stood strong.
"Use Rock Tomb!!" the rocks came piling in as the pokemon were on the field.

"Come on Zane.....show her what you can do with a water pokemon like that...." Leanne whispered.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 am
Zane had a idea he ordered Marshtomp to spin and use Water Gun to knock the rocks out of the way and then told Marshtomp to Mud Shot on Nosepass. ''I'm glad it is but that doesn't mean i'm about to give up or anything because even Marshtomp were to lose, i've got a back up plan'' Said Zane as he ordered Marshtomp to use Waterfall once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm
Roxanne grew more worried as she saw that Marshtomp was already ahead of the game, but also, being the first leader, it was to be an easy win, but instead she recalled Nosepass to go to her and she used a Potion . It was back in the game.
"Use Sand Attack!" She called and the sand got in Marshtomp's eyes  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm
Marshtomp staggered around blindly struggling to see where Nosepass was but Zane had a idea ''Listen Marshtomp use your fins to sense where Nosepass is and then use then water gun then you have a lock on it!!'' Shouted Zane as Marshtomp stood in 1 spot awaiting to see what nosepass would do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 pm
"Nosepass, use Rock Tomb!" as Roxanne called out the attack, the rocks were more farther out than what would it would be as she had a plan. Each rock was five feet out of the way and Nosepass was right behind one.
"Ok, Zane, let's see how you can counter this!" Roxanne called to his side of the field  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Zane smirked and had Marshtomp listen for Nosepass's heart beat using it's fins it manged to detect where Nosepass was and used Aqua Jet to wash off the sand in Marshtomp's eyes and hit with full force knocking it backwards.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff