Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
Sneaking Out Adventure 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dominic, Bea, and Victoria】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Tsuki blushed even brighter as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She looked at the two other girls she didn't know and the blush was even brighter. Why is he making me blush! Tsuki thought and looked back at him. "Th-thank you. It may be hard to navigate through the passageway with an injured knee... So... Um... Sure... You can call me Tsuki, or Fairy Wren if you like, Dominic is it?" The girl replied with her soft voice and tried to hide her flustered blushing. She had remembered that he refered to himself as Dominic so she thought that it was his name. She looked up again to see a new girl and smiled at her, still blushing. "Let's wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is joining, then I'll say where we're going."

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmNear Dorms
шho I'm WithTsuki, Bea and Victoria
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He nodded, amusement shining in his blue eyes. He'd noticed when she looked to the other two girls. Truth be told, he didn't really care about them. He'd greet Bea and the stranger all in due time. "Tsuki, hm?" He smiled at her, taking her crutch so that she was resting on him more. "And si, my name is Dominic. You may also call me Dom or Volta."

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: anyone going to sneak out】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

She leaned on him, trying to not look so flustered. Tsuki was surprised that he was helping her but she was more flustered by the fact that she was caught off guard. "Alrighty, thank you Dom." She felt kind of small against him but she didn't want that to bother her. "You're very kind." The girl mentioned and looked away, still trying to hide the blush that was bright on her cheeks.

Her Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea gave the taller girl a cheeky grin, shaking her head at her request to be let go.

"Nope, nope~ You might run away again!"Bea gave a serious nod, practically bouncing on the spot in excitement. It had taken a bit of work to get Vicky to come, but surprisingly enough Bea didn't have to use force.

Well, other than dragging Vicky across the school. Bea would have to figure out a way to get around that unpleasant task, but for now at least it was helping her get some sort of muscle.

At the sight of another person arriving, Bea cheerily waved in her direction. She had never met Chi in the first place, so Bea didn't recognize her at all.

"Hello, new person! M'name is Bea--err, I guess you should be calling me Firecracker on this trip, right?" Bea threw in a sheepish grin, glancing once at Vicky to see what her expression was. It wouldn't do for her to escape while Bea was talking to someone, after all.

She glanced back at the girl with a cheery smile, still bouncing on her heels.
"I think we're still missing a few people, though~"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria glared death at Bea in response. How the girl had gotten her on this trip was beyond her. She cast a glance in the direction of her dorms, hoping she could get away from Bea as soon as the little Firecracker loosened her grip. She glanced back at the girl in front of them. "Firecracker, if you don't let go of my arm I'm going to use my knife to surgically remove you!" she snapped, getting irritated as she rubbed her locket, something she often did in this mood. "How the heck did you even get me on this trip anyway?" Victoria couldn't remember how, though she was still positive it involved bombs, drug trips, and llamas. She wasn't sure why the last one was there, but she was still sure. "Please help," she muttered to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He stride over to Bea and Victoria, with His arm still wrapped around Tsuki's waist, flashing them both a grin. "Ah, Cialde, who is your friend?" He turned to Victoria and realized she was a bit different than most. A tough exterior, definitely, but nothing his charm couldn't chisel through. He smiled at her. He saw the other two girls out of the corner of his eyes but they'd have to wait. He liked giving people his whole attention. "I don't believe I have seen you before, Tesoro."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

"Mr Wigglekins helped me!"Bea explained cheerily, Vicky's threat completely blowing past her. In her excitement Bea usually didn't understand any statement with a big word in it, making her oblivious to a lot of Vicky's threats. Or maybe the girl was just pretending.

Her sunshine smile turned into a wide grin as Dominic approached, and she waved happily at him with her free hand.

"Hiiiii Dommy! This is Rosie, she's the other 10th grade girl." Bea explained, motioning to Vicky.

Knowing what was probably about to come, Bea reached into her bag for her cellphone. She couldn't get any reception around the school, but she intended to fully use the camera app.

"Hmm, I hope you're not the only boy, Dommy! Wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable~"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He smirked at her, not minding the nickname at all. "Tesoro, I am never uncomfortable around very beautiful women." He laughed and winked at Bea. "Ah, and I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting your Mr. Wigglekins."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria sighed in exasperation. Bea was more like an annoying little sister than anything else. She blinked in surprise as this other boy came up, with his hand wrapped around that Tsuki girl's waist. Was he smiling at her? Victoria blinked and flushed a little. Then she flushed a little deeper. "You do not want to meet that scrap of cotton," she muttered. "And ignore what Firecracker said, I go by Black Rose." She glared at Bea. "I told you, stop calling me Rosie!" Victoria was not used to boys flirting with her. Or boys flirting. Or boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

шhere I AmNear Dorms
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He smiled at her. This girl was very serious about her spy work. He admired it, but he never did like people who could never loosen up to well. "Black Rose? Aw, Tesoro. Why will you not tell me your real name?" He pouted playfully. "It hurts my feelings that you do not trust me.."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image
Feeling excited ♪ ♫ ♩ Where outside the dorms ♪♫ ♩ With people ♪♫ ♩ Wearing this
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella leans on the wall and sighs "finally you guys took so long"Ella wines
even though she only got to the meeting point a few moments ago.
She nods at Tsuki
"thanks for inviting me to come,i need to get out,this place is so stuffy."

Ella moves her foot off the wall "so how are we getting out of here exactly?"
She sighs,she knows this wont be an easy get out.Thought she was used to sneaking out of her parents fancy partys.
But this is a spy school wont it Be a tade harder?
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

【ωho i'm ωiтh: peeps near dorms】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: flustered 】↗↗【ωhere i am: near dorms

Tsuki was practically pulled over to Bea and Victoria since he still had his arm around her waist. She smiled at the two girls as he spoke and waited for him to stop speaking so she could introduce herself. "Nice to meet you two, I'm Tsuki Akachi or Fairy Wren. Junior." Tsuki introduced herself. Even though she had a kind smile on her face her eyes were calculating as she watched them cautiously."Give a few more minutes and then I'll say where we are going."She said, her blush fading away as she got control over the fact that she was surprised by Dominic. Running a hand through her hair she sighed and check around to see if any others were joining them. Tsuki saw Ella and smiled brightly at her."I'm glad you came. We're using a passageway. There are a lot around this mansion." She said happily, with a glint if a mischievous tone in her voice.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria flushed darker. She was unused to dealing with guys, especially guys like this who loved flirting with girls. She vainly tried to shake Bea off again before answering. "E-er... I've b-been abroad the last year, g-got used to just using m-my codename..." WHY AM I BLUSHING AND STUTTERING WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? she thought, panicked. This was ridiculously unlike her. She was Black Rose! She didn't stutter, she didn't blush, and she most certainly didn't give away her actual name to random strangers that happened to make her do both. Victoria shoved the temptation down and cast a suspicious look at Bea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

"Mr Wigglekins is my advisor! He's a llama with a tophat and one of those monocle thingies.." Bea ignored the statement about Mr. Wigglekins being a scrap of cotton. She was absolutely sure that Vicky was jealous she didn't have a tophat, though Bea decided to be nice and not comment on it.

Instead she pointed her phone at Vicky's face, going camera happy on her friend.

Click. Click. Click.

"Yay! I'm relieved you won't be uncomfortable." Bea cheered happily as she snapped her phone shut, looking a bit smug that she had gotten pictures of Vicky's awkward expression.

Taking notice of Tsuki, Bea shot her a wide grin and waved excitedly in her direction. She was completely oblivious to the calculating look in the older girl's eyes.
"Nice to meet you, Tsuki! M'name is Bea, also known as Firecracker. I'm a sophmore~ Uh, don't ya feel like we're missing a few people though?"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]