Hair talk :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 am
I used to have long hair, but I cut it when I was 14 and it's been short ever since. I've been thinking about straightening it (although naturally my hair is already straight), just to get it past my shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 pm
I don't really have a lenght goal as my hair already is very long (down to my knees blaugh ) and at the moment I've been cursed by some kind of rash that really ******** up my scalp so I'm trying out different shampoos but yet no luck. And I hate it crying My hair was the thing I was most confident in but the rash thing makes me feel disgusting and I'm really afraid anyone will notice when I'm out gonk
As for pampering, I don't do anything special except not using dryers, curling irons and such and I brush it when it's dry and not wet 3nodding
I sleep with it down but when I go out I tend to put it up in a pony tail sometimes with an extra scrunchie in the middle or braid it. But it happens I don't bother  

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Not In Wonderland

Shirtless Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm
My hair is about down to my mid-back now. I donated 14 inches when I was in year 3 for cancer. I sort of regret it, but it's okay now. I usually straighten my hair because it's really curly underneath and then just straight or wavy on top since it's like retarded. I want my hair to be down to my butt, hopefully before university.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:00 am
My hair is nice when I use the right products, but it gets really gross when I don't. I tried to do an at-home straightening treatment a while back, and a lot of my hair fell out, and what's left is really dry and dead. I use Moroccan Oil everyday; that's what keeps my hair manageable. Right now it's about boob-length, but I need to cut it. I don't like super long hair on me anyway, and I kind of want to cut it short, but if I do, I won't be doing it for a while.  

Rachel Zara

Shy Millionaire

5,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:36 am
My hair is... interesting. Its weirdly curly, some are spit curls, tight waves, swooping sexy victoria secret curls, and an inch up from my nape its straight. I haven't cut it since I lost my mother (she would always cut it short and brush out everything, I'm still rebelling) I will take scissors to it to keep it from getting caught in my belts sweatdrop that's embarrassing.

i use a vegan mint smelling shampoo 3nodding its okay, i just really really like the smell. i also use frizz-ease to keep things under control.

I love having it so long in the winter whee i stay so warm with it under my coat. but it practically killed me this summer! lol hurray for hair clips.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 pm
i'm growing my hair out as long as possible
i dye it a red-brown cuz i got tired of my natural hair color of a dead dirty blonde. people think it's natural emotion_kirakira
i'm allergic to something in Garnier Frutisse, Head&Shoulders makes my hair dry, so i use Aussie
i'm a brush-and-go person, and with it being halfway down my back, takes long enough as it is. i'm trying to get a long ponytail going sometime, or even have it curled up around chopsticks...though i have to learn how to do that properly, since i do it all wrong, so it falls out in minutes x.x
my hair is THIN and wavy. curls fall out within a minute, so it takes a crap ton of hairspray to get anything to even remotely stay, so i never really bother to play with it  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Well, I have dandruff, so I have to use T-Sal. It has 3% Salicylic Acid. What I do is that I actually put on the shampoo before I go into the shower. 30 minutes before to be exact. When I get in the shower, I wet it a little and massage it to spread the shampoo. After that, I rinse it out. The only down side is that I can only wash my hair every other day.

My hair right now is to my shoulders. I would like to grow it out another inch or so. That way, I can cosplay as Fubuki Tenjoin from Yu-Gi-Oh GX since my hair is pretty much the same shade as his. The problem is that I have a lot of hair and it gets hard to maintain. When it really annoys me, I cut my hair to a pixie cut. I used to have highlights in my hair, but I got bored of it. It really looked good on me too. See, my hair color is somewhere between a dark brown and black, and I used to get bright/blood red highlights. Also, we couldn't find a cheap place to do it after we moved.

Since it's so long, I usually have my hair up in a ponytail. The reason being is that I have two art classes, one is ceramics. I really can't have my hair in my face.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 pm
My goal is Waist length. :3 (I have very short hair atm.) but I like to wrap my hair at night. I oil my hair after I wash it cause it's really dry after washes. I usually just buy the best cheep shampoos and conditioners I can find. xD  

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm
I have pretty short hair right now (a bob/pixie sort of deal) and I want to keep it at this length for the time being.

I'm using Garnier Fructis's Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Sleek and Shine Conditioner, but lately I've been showering at my boyfriend's house, so I use a two-in-one Head and Shoulders there. It actually does a nice job at cleaning it.

I've been thinking about getting organic shampoo ... Any suggestions?! ;O

My hair gets greasy and oily and unpleasant if I don't wash my hair every other to two days, so sometimes I'll wash my hair in the sink. Hahaha!

The only special treatment my hair gets is when I style it with some hair wax. Other than that, it's towel-dried and finger combed. Easy as pie~! (:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 am
I used to have long hair, but I got it all chopped off today emotion_bigheart I'm actually loving my short pixie cut more than I liked my longer hair♥ (If anyone is interested, a picture of my hair before the cut is here)

Off memory, I think I'm using some Garnier Fructis shampoo, but I don't really do anything special to my hair (though I'm probably going to start using stuff to style my pixie cut).

My hair is thin and was wavy while it was long, and is still wavy now. It feels really different short though, I like it♥ Plus my long hair was really dry at the ends and had heaps of split ends D: This was completely solved with the pixie cut emotion_bigheart  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

popcorn honeymoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 am
my hair is pretty long, it comes down to my ribs?
i use colour protect shampoo as it's dyed c:
but i don't do anything particularly special
and i only was it once a week 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm
Marnomy

I wash my hair, and just let it alone. No comb, no brush until its finally dry. I used Head & Shoulders for some time after running out of my Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched moisturizing shampoo, but I began noticing that after the first wash it no longer showed the same results. Maybe its just my hair being difficult, but idk, my hair gets greasy ever 2-3 days also. The first time I washed it, it worked perfectly. My hair was no longer frizzy, my bangs that I had to braid back or hide to the best I could, were no longer frizzy, After a while of no more non-frizziness I returned to Head and shoulders. Im in the process of trying out a new product: Renpure Originals Keratin Straightening shampoo for $5.99. Its kind of okay. Slightly frizzy but a quick brush might fix it. Now, if you have some extra money I could reccomend Aubrey Organics. Purely organic ingredients, no harsh chemicals or anything, and good reviews. $11 a pop, so I cant get it. This was long and rambly.. but w/e.. Hope I helped a little biggrin

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 pm
spinning in tea cups

Ooh~! Cute. I love it!
n - n Isn't short hair fantastic?!

The only thing the least bit worrisome is when I wake up and the hair on the back of my head is sticking out in all places. > - < Nothing a little water can't solve, though!

Like I said in my above post, I use Gatsby Hair Wax, a japanese brand. Not sure if it's available in Australia (saw your tumblr, I'm totes following you!) or not—it comes cheap at those japanese/asian dollar stores like Daiso or Ichibankan.
Not sure if it'd be the right product for your hair, though. The wax is meant for really straight, fine, asian hair ... well, looking at your picture, I think it might fit that description. I can't really tell! o:

Amy Pearl

Ooh, thanks~!
I think I tried Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Body and Shine shampoo. It didn't work so well for my hair—but then again, that was when my hair was very long and frizzy and blah. I might splurge on a good shampoo+conditioner, so I'll check out Aubrey Organics. Thanks for the suggestions~!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm
I have boob length hair. It is really thick. I'm supposed to brush it but if I do it gets all frizzy so normally I don't till i braid it right before bed. I have it dyed to a nice brown-black, I couldn't stand my plain dark brown hair. In the winter i blow dry it then braid it with frizz ease. and in the summer I just let it drip dry and the summer is when i shine. my hair curls perfectly. If I try that in the winter all I get is a cold almost frozen frizzy mess. I use suave, I used to use tresseme but suave is just as good and not only smells better but it is also cheaper.  

FallenWing664

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 pm
I am growing my hair out to my mid-back. I use Garnier Fructis, and I sleep with my hair down. (:  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff