Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☄Quidditch:Harry Potter
Nineteen Years Later, Adventure/Magic, Open [The Greathall] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am
Helda

Helda growled under her breath and marched towards the Slytherin table. "Alright, listen up, you pathetic excuse for purebloods," she whispered in a dangerous undertone. "I know some of you are half-bloods, like Harland. If you want to pick on half-bloods, I dare you to pick on me. Because if you do so much as TOUCH me, I will make your sorry arses pay with HELL, got it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 pm
The Slytherins all stared at Helda, some with alook of fear in their eyes, and they begrudgingly went back to their food. Harland, however, watched this and sighed. It wasn't that he thought Helda was making a prat of herself, it was more like he didn't want to seem like he needed help from anyone. He shook his head and went back to his food, hoping that there'd be no more interruptions.  

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm
Helda

The famous Hellraiser went back to Harland, with a satisfied look on her face. "And that is what you get in return for tutoring me, no spellwork as promised and no one bothering you," she said proudly as she sat down. "Not to mention I have an employee discount at Weasley Wizard Wheezes that you may borrow anytime."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Harland Yates

"Weasley's--? D'you know, I think my mum knows the Weasley family?" Harland asked, and for once he seemed inclined to talk to Helda. "She's a columnist for Witch Weekly; did an interview with Ginny Weasley last week, and she told me she's met most of them at a party before," he continued.  

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:06 pm
Helda

"Yup, ever since I started here at Hogwarts, I've been a summer hire. George Weasley is my boss, and Molly often invites me over for supper when I'm not working night shifts. George has sort of taken me in, as I didn't want to go back home for the summers..." A faraway look settled in Helda's eyes as she remember the kindness the Weasleys had shown her in the past.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:32 pm
Harland Yates

Harland looked to Helda and raised an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't you want to go back home? Tough household?" he asked, a small, thoughtful frown on his face.  

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 am
Helda

"My father's a wizard, and my mum's a Muggle," Helda said quietly after a pause. "My dad would try to force me to hurt my mum, use my developing powers against her. I decided I had enough, so I rented from George a small room in the flat he has above shop. He takes a small portion out of my pay for rent. If it weren't for the Weasleys, I would not be here right now, probably at Durmstrang or Beauxbatons..." She laughed darkly. "I know I sound like one of those idiot Slytherins' sob stories as to why they aren't pureblooded, but I turned out all right, I think. George has taught me most of what I know about magical pranks."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 am
Mirabelle Norrington

Mirabelle was steadily staring at her plate, mind elsewhere as she mouthed the words of a song in between bites of food. The Ravenclaw's trance was broken however at the sound of a crowd of Gryffindors cheering, "All hail the Hellraiser!" Her head turned up to spy the girl walking by as she made her announcement about an offer to join some group that Mira didn't really know much about. Her head was usually buried in a book, she was busy playing outside with magic, or she was singing, plus she kept to herself a lot, thus she missed a good deal of happenings throughout the school [though she would hear about things later on]. I really should pay more attention to my surroundings, she thought. Her meal was interrupted yet again as the Slytherins burst out laughing. A frown marked her face as she looked at them, then looked down the table to see a kid getting food out of his hair. She turned a glare on the Slytherins, but before she could say or do anything, that "Hellraiser" girl seemed to incite fear in them and quieted them down. She sighed and turned her amber gaze back to her plate before shooting another glance down the table. She wanted to know if the kid was okay- he seemed it- but she wasn't sure if she wanted to approach him or not. Mira continued to eat as she tried to come to a decision.

Twilit Eternity

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am
Harland Yates

Harland frowned a bit. "Ah, I see," he said in a thoughtful tone. "I'm really sorry to hear about your parents. It must be hard. Makes me appreciate my parents more... Not that I didn't already, but my dad leaves home for weeks to go to Romania and help the Dragonologists there."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Mirabelle Norrington

As she finished the last of her food, she looked down the table once more. He was engaged in conversation with that Hellraiser girl; she seemed like trouble, but it wasn't as though she had to stick around long. Just ask if he was okay and go. She mentally kicked herself for being so reluctant and stood up. As she walked over, she shot a glance to the Slytherins, hoping they wouldn't see her. "Hello," she said, smiling awkwardly at the boy. "I just came by to see if you are okay."  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 pm
Harland Yates

Harland looked to the new girl-- he was fairly certain that she was also in his classes-- and gave a small smile.

"Ah, I'm alright, thank you. I've been dealing with that git Rubens since I was a First Year, so I'm used to him pulling stuff like this," he said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Mirabelle Norrington

"Glad you're alright, but sorry to hear about what you've been putting up with for such a long time." She sighed. "I've had my own troubles with the Slytherins, but then, who hasn't?" She looked over her shoulder to spy a few staring at her and snickering. "I'm Mirabelle," she said as she looked back at him and forced a smile. She nodded in the Hellraiser girl's direction, acknowledging her presence. "Um, would it be okay for me to sit here?" she asked, indicating the open space next to him.  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 am
Harland Yates

Harland looked from Mirabelle to the empty seat she gestured toward, shrugged, and said: "Sure, go ahead. If the seat's not taken, I don't exactly have the right to say you can't sit in it, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am
Mirabelle Norrington

"Oh, I just don't want to be a bother," Mirabelle said as she took a seat next to him. She felt a little awkward now; what should she say? "Always nice to make new friends," she said with a smile after a couple of moments of silence. She bowed her head to stare at her lap for another moment or two. "Oh! I'm Mirabelle," she said as she suddenly looked back at him. She managed a small smile, despite that she was still feeling a little uneasy. A glance was sent toward the other girl; she had been silent so far, and that was part of what was making her uneasy.  

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 am
Harland Yates

Harland gave Mira a small smile, and extended his hand for her to shake. "Harland. It's a pleasure," he said. "And that there is Helda. Funny, I'm pretty sure you guys are in at least some of my classes..."

He smirked to himself as he went back to his food. "Boy, I'm suddenly becoming popular, eh?" he muttered, somewhat amused.

☄Quidditch:Harry Potter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff