Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☏Telephone:Chatterbox
ICC: In Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am
Twilit Eternity

Oncaro

"Yeah, Carlie here makes friends all over the damn place..." Billie say merrily, putting a friendly arm around the Green Lantern's shoulder. "I hear she even gets to sit with the cheerleaders at lunch..." She can't help but chuckle and jostle Carlie a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:05 am
Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

"What is a 'cheerleader'?." She asked, confused. She takes Carlie's hand in hers and smiles through the confusion, though it is still clear in her demeanor.

OOC:  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 am
Twilit Eternity

Praxius the Mad

Carlie shakes Kera's hand and frowns. "Erm... Well... Ah, how do I explain this?" she asks herself aloud. "Uh... Well, cheerleaders are girls that are present at sporting events. Since pretty much all American sports teams do things with only two teams per game, both teams have a group of girls that do synchronized acrobatics, cheering mantras, tumbling, and other stunts to try and get the crowd to cheer for the team they represent. This is believed to, uh... Well, increase the morale of the team being cheered for so that they will play harder and win whatever game they're playing. That make sense to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:36 am
Twilit Eternity

Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

She glances quickly from one person to the other, attempting to follow the conversation. It seems she's having trouble deciding how to react to three people in the same place, but it's apparent she's absolutely ecstatic.
OOC: Y'all took off without me! lol sweatdrop  

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"That makes no sense at all. Why not compete instead of cheer?." Kera finds the idea odd, considering competing brought more fame and love where she came from. And the sheer exhileration from competing should suffice for the teams energy...right?

OOC:Sorry Gimble. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Twilit Eternity

"Because the cheerleaders aren't supposed to compete in the game." Carlie replies simply. "They're there to get the crowd motivated and excited for the game they're watching, see?"  

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm
Praxius the Mad

Oncaro

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

"Shouldn't the crowd be focused on the competition and not the girls?." Another confusing idea...

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Billie chuckles at Kera's apparent naivety, still keeping her arm around Carlie. "Well, nowadays, I think it's mostly just an excuse for sporting events to be interrupted by a bunch of scantily clad girls in short, bouncy skirts..." Giving a little sigh, and looking upwards, she mutters: "Skirts... splits... pantie-shots... the wonders of modern society..."
Oncaro

Twilit Eternity

Gimble_ofthe_Wabe

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Commander_Corvus
Crew

Questionable Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 pm
Praxius the Mad

"I read a story like that once." Stella rubs her chin, thinking over the experience. "My friend got really mad, because it was supposed to be historical." She giggles as she remembers it.  
☏Telephone:Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff