Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki's eyes watched him as she waited for her hand to hit him. She wondered what his next move was and closed her eyes for a second. When you're sparring you are enemies Tsuki. Remember that. Don't go easy just because you fancy him! The voice inside her head yelled and the girl seemed to flinch. Her eyes were still closed as she took a deep breath.

Her Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And Rory is just watching and taking notes.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

It seemed that even a map couldn't help her terrible sense of direction. Completely ignorant to the sounds of sparring from the inside, Bea looked around herself with a lost look. She had intended to head for the cafeteria...but had somehow ended up in front of a barn, instead.

"Wait...d-don't tell me I'm lost!"
The cheery girl spoke out to no one in particular, brown eyes widening with the standard look of new-kid horror. She had just arrived this morning, and it had all gone down hill from finding her dorms.

Maybe I can...oh! There's a girl over there!

Successfully spotting a rather scary looking girl standing a distance away, Bea began to jump up and down and wave like a spaz."HEEEEY! SCARY GIRL WITH THE LONG BLACK HAIR AND MURDEROUS LOOK! HEYHEYHEYHEYHEEEEEEEEY OVER HERE!"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria slowed down as she came over the hill to the barn. There was definitely a spar going on inside, and there was also... some strange short-haired girl with glasses screaming about a scary-looking girl with a murderous look. She glanced around in confusion before realizing that the girl was talking to her. ...I have a murderous look? She shook her head and jogged down to the girl. "...Um, hi?" Crap, how am I supposed to talk with someone? She stood there, looking a little awkward, not knowing what to do or say..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

"HELLLOOOOOOO-Oh!"
Bea paused her slightly worrying waving as she realized she had been acknowledged. A huge, relieved grin spread across her face as she quickly skipped over to the girl, map clutched in one hand.

The girl seemed to look a bit uncomfortable, but being the dense girl Bea was she couldn't tell at all. In fact, Vicki just looked sort of scary to her. Not that appearances every stopped Bea from talking to anyone.
"Hello, could you tell me where I am?"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria blinked. "Um... you're at the P&E barn..." She wasn't used to talking with people, so she wasn't too sure what to say. All she did know was that this girl seemed REALLY hyper. And she wasn't good with hyper people. A little uncomfortable, she stepped away a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

"Really? No way! I was trying to get to the...what was I trying to get to again?"
Bea grinned sheepishly, ruffling the back of her hair. It took a little bit of thinking for any sort of reasoning to enter Bea's mind, and she usually did actions spontaneously. By the time she had to remember what she needed to do she usually forgot them. Her habits were, to say, predictable.

She was completely unaware of the sound of sparring in the barn, and instead happily shoved her hand out for Vicky to shake.
"Oh well~ M'name is Bea, by the way! What's your's?"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria stared at Bea's hand for a second, then shrugged and turned back towards the barn. "Call me Black Rose. This is a spy school after all." She thought this girl was a bit annoying and ridiculously hyper. And scatter-brained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Bea's smile wiped off her face and her hand went limp as she registered the girl's codename."B-Black Rose...?"

Suddenly her eyes went dangerously watery, and before anyone could react Bea burst into sympathetic tears. She launched herself at Vicky, pulling the taller girl into a tight hug. "TH-THAT'S SO SAD."She said between her comical sobbing, pulling Vicky tighter with every word.

"DON'T WORRY I DON'T THINK YOU'RE A DEAD ROSE."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

"GAH!" Victoria wasn't expecting the girl suddenly launching herself at her, even less for her almost laughable crying. "Gettoff me!" she hissed, flailing a little in an attempt to dislodge Bea. "It's not a dead rose, okay!?" What is with this girl? she thought. First she's happy and cheery, then she's sobbing... can't... breathe... Victoria gave the girl an almighty heave in an attempt to dislodge her and reopen her airways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory heard the commotion from outside and glowered. No good if they see Kane lose control. He thought and gave a dirty look out the window. "OI! WILL YOU TWO SHUT IT! THESE TWO ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SPAR!" Rory exclaimed with aggravation.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

As soon as it had started, Bea's tears stopped. She simply hugged Vicky tighter, and looked up at her with wide eyes. If there was one thing Bea could do, it was put someone in a death clamp. She quite enjoyed giving people hugs. "Oh...it's your codename? Mine is Firecracker! Isn't it cool?!"

Bea grinned cheekily as she continued to cling to Vicky, all traces of tears wiped away from her face. Bea herself never noticed it, but she was the type to be more sensitive to emotions, and expressing them in rather obvious ways. It made her a terrible liar.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria started turning blue in Bea's grip and squirmed a little more. WHAT IS THIS GIRL'S PROBLEM- She could not believe that someone THIS tiny would have the squeezing power of a car crusher. "C...can't breathe..." She gave Bea another almighty heave in an attempt to throw her off.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Bea finally released Vicki from her death grip, blinking a little as she stumbled back from the force. Finally realizing that there was sounds coming out of the barn, she whipped around to face it with an interested look. "Oh, oh! It sounds like someone is in there!"
She pointed out excitedly, staring at the barn in fascination. She whipped around to face Vicki with an expectant look after this statement, figuring the girl knew what was going on. She had been standing there before, after all.

"Well?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria shook her head to get the blood running, panting a little, before finally processing what was going on. "Uh, yeah. P&E barn, so there's probably a sparring match inside. You should... uh... go find your dorms or something..." She stood there awkwardly, trying to figure out how to get rid of the girl. If she went in with her, she'd probably end up having to take care of her. Or worse, everyone would think they knew each other. "...Yeah. What year are you, anyway?" she asked as she pushed the door open to go inside. I hope to the GODDESSES she is NOT a sophomore...  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Bea smiled at the girl warmly, happy to have found a new friend already. It was always tough being a new kid, so finding someone to talk to so fast was always appreciated. Of course, she was blissfully unaware that Vicky didn't want to talk to her.

"Ehhh, my dorms~? I already went in those!"She explained with a dismissive wave of her hand, following after Vicki. She was more curious to see what was going on inside the barn, and gasped in awe when she noticed two students sparring.

Woah! We're allowed to do that? Though I didn't even know how to spar...

Bea plopped herself on a bench to watch, eyes wide with fascination. They looked so cool! Turning back to address Vicki, she grinned proudly."I'm a sophmore! I transferred, ehehe."

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out