Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply Ninja Toybox
Introductions: New Peeps and the Rest Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello
  Goodbye
View Results

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 am
Twilit Eternity
FirionTheDragon

Welcome to the Guild ^^ I love mythology too...maybe we could collaborate on an Role Play in the Fantasy forum? Anywho, it's nice to see you here Firion! cat_4laugh

^w^ sounds good, but um... I need assistance with the profile creation. Sending you a pm  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm
Hello everyone! My name is netherfreak, or you can call me Sache, my alias, which is necessary due to that if the government were ever to figure out my true identity they would send me back to their underground high security facility. I am not a ninja, I love cheese, and I do bite, it's my way of showing affection to those close to me.

Amine/Manga/Comics: Superfan for really just Yu Yu Hakusho, others I enjoy are Naruto, Loveless, Ouran High School Host Club, Nora, Yu-Gi-OH (just the first couple of seasons as well), Fruits Basket, Tokyo Mew Mew (due to the fact that others have guilty pleasures, I demand not to be judged as well on), and older Pokemon. I'm not really into comics, except for The Crow. Love the comic and the original movie. Also, I REALLY want to read the Sandman series, it's just hard to get my hands on them in order... sad And the really sad thing about all this is there's more that I won't bore you with

Regular shows/movies: Supernatural, Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, Merlin, Sherlock, Xena, d**k Van Dyke Show, Twelve Monkeys, The Crow (movie and show), DISNEY!!!!!, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and again, the list goes on FOREVER.

Books: I'll just name my favorite authors since this could go on a while: Holly Black, Cassandra Clare (I'm captain of one of the Mortal Instruments guilds here on Gaia), Neil Gaiman, Tamora Pierce, Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, and Darren Shan. I also like the Kingdom Keepers series, but not Pearson's other books.

Other: I enjoy mythology, music, reading, almost killing my best friend who's like a sister (it makes for the best stories), and writing. Also, I have never officially done any RPing. I'd love to start and try to learn so that's why I joined this guild. I'm crazy, might as well let you know now, I'm really easy going, and I really love fruit and wolves.

I think that's it! If there are any other questions feel free to PM me or whatever. xd  

netherfreak

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm
netherfreak

AHAHAHA! A Yu Yu fan! You should so join Next Gen Rising! Anywho...it is awesome to see you here Nether ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm
Hey, guys!

Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm C.J. Benoit (Any relation between me and the character of the same name isn't coincidental. He's a loose version of me) AKA Swamp_Surfer. I love eatin' shrimp and I'm usually pretty friendly . . . but alas, not a ninja. More like a Hippie/Cowboy/Greaser kinda guy.

Anime/Manga/Comics: I enjoy Marvel, DC, Early Pokemon, occasionally One Piece but I'll also go into Morris & Goscinny (Asterix and Lucky Luke came from them), as well as occasionally popping into newer territories. As long as I can get a general idea of things. If you get me into an RP in that universe, I'll try to blend in.

Movies/Shows: I love Action and Adventure with plenty of Comedy. Dukes of Hazzard, The A-Team, True Grit (both the John Wayne and the Jeff Bridges versions), Down Periscope, McHale's Navy (RIP Ernest Borgnine), ANYTHING with d**k Van Dyke, Terrence Hill, Vincent Price, Bud Spencer, John Wayne or Burt Reynolds, Spaghetti Westerns (Dollars Trilogy) . . . the list goes on. (netherfreak, you get MONDO bonus points with me for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. My dad and I bond over that movie.)

Books: Mark Twain, Pat McManus, J.K. Rowling and Jimmy Buffett. (singer/songwriter as well as author comes to mind.)

Other: I'm a huge fan of music and fishing . . . I also enjoy cooking, working on cars and having fun! smile

Feel free to ask about anything else.  

Freightyard Wizard

netherfreak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm
Swamp-Surfer
Hey, guys!

Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm C.J. Benoit (Any relation between me and the character of the same name isn't coincidental. He's a loose version of me) AKA Swamp_Surfer. I love eatin' shrimp and I'm usually pretty friendly . . . but alas, not a ninja. More like a Hippie/Cowboy/Greaser kinda guy.

Anime/Manga/Comics: I enjoy Marvel, DC, Early Pokemon, occasionally One Piece but I'll also go into Morris & Goscinny (Asterix and Lucky Luke came from them), as well as occasionally popping into newer territories. As long as I can get a general idea of things. If you get me into an RP in that universe, I'll try to blend in.

Movies/Shows: I love Action and Adventure with plenty of Comedy. Dukes of Hazzard, The A-Team, True Grit (both the John Wayne and the Jeff Bridges versions), Down Periscope, McHale's Navy (RIP Ernest Borgnine), ANYTHING with d**k Van Dyke, Terrence Hill, Vincent Price, Bud Spencer, John Wayne or Burt Reynolds, Spaghetti Westerns (Dollars Trilogy) . . . the list goes on. (netherfreak, you get MONDO bonus points with me for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. My dad and I bond over that movie.)

Books: Mark Twain, Pat McManus, J.K. Rowling and Jimmy Buffett. (singer/songwriter as well as author comes to mind.)

Other: I'm a huge fan of music and fishing . . . I also enjoy cooking, working on cars and having fun! smile

Feel free to ask about anything else.

Jimmy Buffett, Vincent Price, d**k Van Dyke, can I just say you're awesome? Props right back at ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm
Swamp-Surfer

OMG A TEAM! *sigh* Face ^^  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Freightyard Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm
Thanks y'all! You're all awesome, too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm
Hello all I am the great souji213, but please call me Bloodedge. Let me get this straight. I LOVE ANIME AND GAMES. I also LOVE roleplaying, my preferred brand being crossovers but I can work with just about anything. My all time favorite fighting game is Blazblue, my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and my main in Blazblue is Trollzama. Questions? PM me my good friends! Until we meet again...  

souji213

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 pm
Hey everybody razz names Vergil for all intents and purposes lol...I made an RP before I even posted hear because o.o I just can't help myself lol I like to think i'm some kind of writer...so I enjoy writing story stuff...I'm another guild (not posting a name unless someone actually asks that way I'm not advertising XD) but they think I'm pretty good and I was invited here so I'm gonna have fun with it razz feel free to make a character and hop in at your leisure...(rewinding noises)...WOW <----- that guy wasn't even talking about himself XD which is what this is for...duh...Anyway...I love anime and heavy metal music...I'm what you'd call a nerd :3 i love my video games and my nerdy friends...hmmm =3 idk what else to say...oh yeah...lol...I'm a little crazy XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm
Hello to all, I am colibri tori. Feel free to come up with a nickname, if that suits your fancy. Ha. Ha. Ha. I enjoy lots and lots of things, since I am easily amused sometimes. That's all I can think of to say about myself at the moment. gonk Want to know a little more? I let the profile talk about that, or there's always the contacting option, but hey, to each their own. Heh... sweatdrop

I apologize for the bland introduction... confused  

colibri tori

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 am
Hey y'all. Epic here, or Irony, or any variant of that which you deem alrighty. Or Trace, if we're cool enough. I'm kind of a dork, and I'm kind of random, and sometimes I have brilliant ideas and other times I just ramble inanely. The good news is, there's not too much bad news. The bad news is, there isn't any more good news!

But anyway. People have been talking a lot about what they like. So I guess I'll have a go. Ready? Hang on.

Music, writing, guns, movies, killing zombies, tubing, mudding, fishing, video games, CHEETOS, awkward conversations, fighting, food (pretty much anything but asparagus), my iPod (it's unfortunately not a mutual feeling, as most technology seems to hate me), computers in general (again, a contradictory relationship), hypothetical situations (because I'm Italian, and if that was me... Well, let's just say they're lucky it was NOT me. Because if the situation was that which you have just described, but with me IN them, the outcome would be much worse for everyone involved. Just saying.), strange questions, random trivia and encyclopedic type stuff, sciencey-things, water (be it the ocean or lake, can't get enough), swimming, and smartness. Hot nerdy chicks are pretty much the single coolest thing on the planet. Right next to M-80's and Hillbilly fishing.

Now for the things I don't like.

Dumb people. Over-talkative people, or people who can't tell when to shut up. There are actually quite a few people I'm not fond of. Illiteracy. Tis a plague upon this great land, a blight needing to be purged. I'm not saying we should kill all the dumb people. I'm just saying we should take the warning labels off of everything, and see what happens. Smoking bath salts, because friendship isn't two pals munching on a well-cooked face together. That's just gross, Carl. I'm not a fan of those people who think they're really cool, or the liars or hypocrites. I'm not too terribly fond of the kids who wear tails on their belts or whatever, and run through the halls with their hands thrown behind their backs because they've been watching too much anime and they think they're a ninja. You're not a ninja. Ninjas were primarily mercenaries that posed as prostitutes and had sex with their victims before killling them. Want to imitate a badass? Try the Samurai. They were some serious BAMFs. I'm not a huge fan of asparagus. And people who make judgements on things without any prior knowledge of the subject need to be slapped. Anyone who says all of a particular genre of music is the same can burn in the hottest, hairiest crevice of Satan's testicles.

Also. The whole 'golden rule' thing, do unto others, what comes around, etc? It's true, man. Karma's a b***h. I'd know, I ******** her.

One last thing. If anyone ever walks around spraying windex in their mouth, you should shake his hand and ask if it's tasty. If it happens, you'll understand.

Almost forgot. All those people before who said they were ninjas? That whole rant thing wasn't directed at you. Unless you do stupid s**t like that irl. This is the Internet, we're supposed to do stupid s**t here. Don't take it personally. I very, very rarely mean things on a personal level. And if you've got a problem with that... You'll get over it. Or, maybe not. I honestly don't care, so you probably shouldn't either.

Final note, for real this time. I'm not on 24/7. I have a life, a job, younger brothers to look out for. So there will be times when I can't get on. All I ask is that you have a bit of patience. I'll do my best to be on once a day, and let you know if a serious absence is coming. But things happen a lot, and I very often find myself unable to post regularly. If this comes to be the case, simply carry on as if my character were there but silently occupying themselves. I'll come back, catch up, and kill everyone. Except maybe the killing part, because then they'd all he dead.

And I do not kill people, that is my least favorite thing to do. Haha, not really. I'd kill you for a Klondike bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 am
souji213

VergilTheStealerofLight

colbi tori

Epic Irony

@Bloodedge
-Welcoem to the Toybox! It's nice to meetcha!

@Vergil
-That. Is completely awesome! I like metal music too ^^

@ Colbi
-HAI! I am so glad you joined! YAYS

@ Epic
-Thus the glorious Trace hath joined my Guild! POINTS!!!!!! cat_sweatdrop lol, sorry hyper. Nice to see you Epic ^^

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 pm
u-um. Hi~ Thanks for the invite. I'll try to follow along with the intro trend haha.

I'm Madam Exorcist. Though I prefer if you call me by my Deviant Art Username: Aka-Ai. Though actually...I REALLY don't care what you call me. Anything is fine~ Madam, Exorcist, Aka, Ai, dog, etc. Um anyways back to what people have been talking about.XD. Also! I love to make friends so feel free to shoot me a friend request.I am on here WAAAAY too much anyways! So you don't need to worry about me disappearing or not being on. I'm always on. I have to admit, I draw way more then a rp nowadays. haha. Just saying, but I really like to be given something to work off of in rps. The more detail the better.

I have the most worst habit of forgetting to check guilds. So if I'm in any future rps you'd might have to remind me. I like a lot of things emotion_bigheart that's why I consider myself easy to get along with. If there's something I haven't tried before (rpart rise) I will try to go with it. Um...as for dislikes...I don't really have much. ....That's a lie. Rain, Monkeys, Losing my tablet pen, writing a rp post and my laptop shuts down, and so much other things.

Um things I like.....Anime/manga wise...ONE PIECE//kicked. I love a lot of anime and mangas. So there's too much to name. XD. If you really want to know just ask me! Most of which you all mentioned already so that should be fine. Though, I lean more towards shoujo and reverse harem type of things for favorites. (ex: Utapri/other animes like that, Ao Haru Ride/other Shoujo Stuff). Tv wise....I'm a sucker for shows like New Girl, American Idol, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little liars, and so much more that I can't name because I forgot and books...I read a lot but I forgot the names of my favorites OTL. I like romance things and fantasy and adventure.For comics, your good ol, Marvel and Dc is good for me.

I'll stop talking now. (or I'll go on and on) lol. XD Anywho- Thanks again! I hope to be in a lot of rps here~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 pm
Madam Exorcist

Hullo Exo! YAYS! Vampire Diaries fan! We need to dos an RP! lol, but if you are looking for somewhere to post, check out the Featured Role Play forum ^^ Glad to see you here!  

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Meister Ratte

Beloved Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 am
Greetings all, You can call me Meister Ratte or just Ratte if you prefer. I'm new to the guild so let me see if I can cover very thing here. First off I love the cheese, there's a reason I'm called the Ratte after all. Secondly I love to role-play, I started with 1st edition d&d back when I was Junior in high school and I've been a Rp fanatic ever since. Okay, onto the lists.

Anime/manga/comics: I love my anime; among my favorite titles are the Irresponsible Captian Tylor, IGPX, Record of Lodoss War, FMA: Brotherhood, and many more. I've also come to like the DC animated movies like Green Lantern: First flight and Wonder Woman. And I have to say I love the Tick (Both cartoon and live action) shows, he never fails to crack me up. Also there is a place in my heart for the WB cartoons (Freakazoid, Animaiacs, Pinkey and the Brain and more) As far as manga and comics go I love Elfquest, Battle angel, Gun parade march (Think I spelled that right), Empowered, and many more I can't afford to buy most of the time.

Movie and shows: I don't get to watch many shows on tv (No cable!) but I enjoy picking up seasons on dvd and have all five season of Babylon 5 as well as the five movie box-set they released. I enjoy a series called Millennium staring Lance Hendrickson that done by the same guy who did X-files. Some of the others I like are 3rd rock from the sun, Supernatural, The walking dead, Grimm as well as the history and military channel. I've got a huge collection of movies spanning everything from Jackie Chan to Evil Dead, If you have any more questions on this Pm me. One thing I am proud of though, I own a copy of the worst movie ever made.....Manos: the Hands of Fate (A movie made on a bet by the owner of a manure company!)

Books: As books go I enjoy reading Piers Anthony (Xanth and Incarnations series), Raymond E. Fiest (Serpent war and Shadow war Saga), Douglas Adams (all five parts of the hitchhikers’ trilogy), as well as all of the Aliens books.

Other notes: I love fantasy, steam and cyber-punk Rps. Though I'm willing to try almost any style of rp (Except slave / master ones, They just don't feel right to me) and I prefer to avoid being the bad Guy (My dark side can slip out, an I've creped myself out a few times with my evil posts). Other than that as long as I have good people to rp with it's all good.

Ninja Toybox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff