Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Headmistress' Office [head's office]
My Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:07 pm
Sona Imithe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona nodded. "Alright. A big reponsibility you have here, Headmistress. Taking care of several trouble-making boys and spy girls." She had her same expression on her face. Blank.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 pm
━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: Sona ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Bored

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her expression darkened a tiny bit, even with a really sweet smile on her face. "It's quite alright. The boys are very smart. Not much of troublemakers in the correct setting." She replied and looked at some papers on her desk.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm
Sona Imithe
Sona got up, straightened her uniform. "Thank you for seeing me. You must be busy." she gave her a warm smile, that she gave only special people to her, bowed and left the room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

If there was a sign that you'd been a Gallagher Girl for long enough, it was instinctively getting past the security precautions to the Head's office. The procedures were a series of traps - almost rhythmic, if Vasilisa thought about it. They were deadly enough to deter first timers, but it had become something of a senior tradition to leave encrypted clues to the freshmen to decrease the amount of injuries the system caused.

"Glad to see you've switched it up again, Ms. Sileas," mused Vasilisa, flicking her balisong in a brief series of aerials to close it. The funny thing about the mechanisms that protected her office was that they were entirely possible to get past, given a blade and a few other easily available tools - almost like another classroom exercise.

Taking a seat in her favorite chair, Vasilisa let her gaze linger on the large case of balisongs. They were beautiful, and she could only hope to amass such a collection one day.

"I heard that they'd stopped producing spyderflys," the girl commented offhandedly, "such a shame."

[ o o c ::]

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea had neither the grace nor the experience of a senior student, and ended up into quite a pickle on her way to the headmaster's office. While reflexes and instinct saved her from quite a few hits, by the time she entered the office she was banged up.

The door gave a 'creak' as she stumbled in, a few cuts sliced across her arm and a nick on her cheek beginning to fill up with blood. The junior gave a little groan, pulling up one hand to rest her head in.

"Aww man..."
Bea groaned as she entered, a bit dizzy. She had been completely caught off guard by the various traps, and the vague hints she had detected she picked up on too late. Such were the difficulties of a new kid, she guessed.

Bea paused, swiveling around to check if Rose was behind her. After figuring she was okay enough she turned back around, scanning the office and stiffening up at the sight of a stranger she hadn't met yet.

"Oh, hello! I hope we're not uh, interrupting anything...?"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

(( ooc: Yooo, nice to see new faces! =v= Hope we get to rp a lot together~ I'm Lily, by the way. ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria sighed as the headmistress's office came into view. She glanced down at her hand. Stupid her! How could she possibly have missed this one little paper? She'd forgotten to turn in this stupid paperwork, whatever it was. It probably wasn't important, but it would probably do more good in the headmistress's office than sitting in her room gathering dust. There seemed to be other people in the room, but she didn't particularly care. "Headmistress, I've got something for you," she said, stepping in. Then she saw who was in. "Oh. Hey, Firecracker." Great. Now she had to deal with the hyperactive sophomore. Her dad still hadn't written in for her to be transferred to the junior year, so she was stuck with this one, she supposed. Well, at least some habits had formed. Such as the one for checking whether the soap was a bomb or not. Which it usually was.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:17 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

User ImageUser Image

"Well, someone hasn't been getting up to speed on her encryption classes," stated Vasilisa somewhat frostily, but with a wicked smile, "those nicks are pretty deep."

She didn't believe that the Firecracker needed more hints on getting past the knife wall, but as a half-mocking, half-congratulatory gesture, Vasilisa did a lazy Y2k rollover and slid the blade in front of her arm, as a sort of makeshift armor. Here she was, the resident expert on balisongs, but Vasilisa had to admit that the girl's basic knowledge of weapons was sound, new to the academy as she was.

Noting the other new arrival in the room, Vasilisa fixed the girl with a thinly-veiled threat of a stare. Only when the two lowerclassmen left would she be able to discuss anything with the head; and for the Rose to visit as a mere errand boy was beyond exasperating.

[ o o c ::] Yoroshiku onegaishimasu to you too c; I'm Poppi.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: The students in my office ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Interested

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The headmistress nodded at the girls as each of them came into her office. She pressed a button to get rid of all of the safety precautions. "I always keep things up to make sure everyone is on their feet. Miss Williams, take a seat and tell me why you're here." She said with a kind smile. When Victoria came into her office she nodded. "Vi, what do you have for me?" Mckenzie asked kindly and looked at all three girls. She pursed her lips in thought and then her eyes lit up with something that could be described as insanity. "You know, you should be calling each other by your names, codenames are for field exercises. We are sisters in this school, we are supposed to get to know each other so that we can work together, not keep people at a distance." The headmistress was saying, practically going off on a lecture about what the meaning of Gallagher really is and that they should be getting to know each other and making memories.

She looked back at Vasilisa and gave her a smile. "Isn't that right? We are a sisterhood, even though we have our Blackthorn brothers with us we are still sisters. Is there anything I can help you with today Vasilisa? And be nice to the youngins, you're a role model after all since you are a senior." Mckenzie said and moved to sit on her desk. She had to push things to the side before she perched on the large oak desk. Her blue eyes looked at all three students with a look that was kind of motherly and she smiled once more. She had always loved to get visits from her students and she had three at the same time so she was kind of interested as to why each of them was there.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea laughed freely, shifting a little awkwardly at the detected hint of condescension. Oh no, this girl was a senior wasn't she? A really cool looking one at that...

"Do they? Don't worry, I'm totally okay!" Bea nodded cheerily in affirmation, poking herself with a proud thumb. The nicks did actually sting quite a bit, but no way was she going to admit that in front of a senior! Had to be impressive, after all.

Bea didn't really realize that in the state she was in she wasn't looking impressive at all.

The junior blinked at the sight of the knife, turning a little when she heard her code name. What was the point of using it outside of missions...? She had a suspicion people were just using them to look cool.

She grinned at the sight of Vicky, giving a little wave in her direction.
"Hi Rosy!" She addressed, practically beaming at the girl who so obviously didn't like her. She hadn't been hanging out with Vicky as much as usual, so it was always nice to say 'hi' whenever the girl did cross her path. She never stayed around long though.

Bea turned her attention back to the headmaster, nodding in agreement to her statement about names. She gave a shy smile as she took a seat, trying not to glance at the senior every three seconds.

"Ah, I had a question and none of the teachers were around so..." Bea explained, giving a sheepish little grin. She decided to wait until Vicky was done with her errand, figuring it would probably be a shorter exchange.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Out Of Lead

User ImageUser Image

"Certainly, agreed Vasilisa, her tone inflectionless, "it's just a little query I have; I can wait until they're done."

She leaned back on the chair, eyes sweeping the collection for a second time, appearing completely oblivious to the conversations around her. Benchmade 42, slightly abused from a few hard drops; Benchmade 46, relatively new; Bradley Kimura 5; Spyderfly, new; Rainbowfly, placed front and centre so the colors caught the knife; Smallfly; a few others that looked like FHMs. The worn 42 that she carried paled in comparison to the gleaming array, bruised and scratched as it had been from constant use.

Idly, Vasilisa twirled the balisong again, feeling the pressure of cool metal fly and switch positions in her hands. There it was - the swedge, hard on her skin, riddled through with a bumpy, punched surface. She wondered if she could get a new set, along with a few other weapons she'd had in mind.

Noticing the Firecracker's - Bea's - she corrected herself - astonished gaze, Vasilisa flipped the blade shut, flicking the spring latch shut.

"Ever played with one of these?"

In one fluid motion, she tossed the Benchmade at the lowerclassman, turning in her chair to watch her reaction.

[ o o c ::] c; MATSUMOTO!

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Aw man, her dumb eyes had tugged over anyways! Bea jerked a little in surprise as she was addressed again, pushing herself back in her seat and captured the closed knife in her hands.

Bea turned it over in fascination, treating it as if it was fragile. She wouldn't want to accidentally break anything! The junior gently prod it open, eyes widening up at the sight of the blade. Her face gave away the extent that she was impressed, and felt a sense of recognition at the sight of it.

She studied it's surface carefully, turning it over and sliding it back into place.
"I can't say I've used one myself, but I've seen one in action!" Bea offered, tossing the blade back. She scratched at the back of her neck, a bright but sheepish smile on her lips.

"I'm ah, more of a bomb user." She added in after a moment, glancing away from the senior every so often. She hoped that didn't sound too lame! "Uhh, I'm Bea by the way! What's your name?"

Oh god, what if she was too lame to even be told the senior's name? Did she have some sort of etiquette? Bea was terrible with etiquette! Hanging around a bunch of dangerous kids didn't exactly teach you the best manners.

(( ooc: Matsumoto? 0: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Out Of Lead

User ImageUser Image

"Bombs," mused the senior, "they're a bit too...volatile for my liking. Each to her own, though. Looks like you could be pretty good with explosives."

Vasilisa deftly caught the spinning silver object by a handle, which had opened as Bea had tossed it back. She let the uncomfortable silence grow for a bit; Vasilisa had never been the bubbly, outgoing type, but she didn't hate this girl.

"Vasilisa Alslanov, pleased to make your acquaintance," she offered, "I hope Gallagher's been treating you well. It can be pretty unsettling at first; I remember how I had to actually use the office door as a freshman."

[ o o c ::] Rangiku Matsumoto of the Gotei 13 - "Her Voice (orange haired one)". Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho's OC is kind of like her, personality-wise.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Vi¢tøria Penn ßlãck Røse

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria stiffened up at the new girl's stare. Wow, she's chillier than I was when I showed up, she thought. Her right hand slowly drifted down to brush over the handle of the knife hidden under her pant leg, which she'd forgotten to turn into the school upon arrival. Something else she needed to do. Turning away from the girl, she held up the papers. "Something I forgot to turn in, Miss. Probably not important, but may as well bring it here since it'll do more good here than in my room." She slid the papers onto the headmistress's desk. "And I'd rather use my codename for personal reasons, ma'am." She glanced at Bea. Unsurprisingly she was doing quite well with the new girl. Jeez, what was it with Bea and people? Didn't matter. She sent a wave in the direction of the other girl. "I go by Black Rose, by the way. Nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

User ImageUser Image

The information was unnecessary; Vasilisa gave Victoria a curt nod. Black Rose - Victoria Penn, the sophomore who was quite prodigious for her year, yet had never been moved up to the junior class. She'd caught a passing glimpse of the girl in the school hallways, but never anywhere near the dorms or the other facilities. It always troubled Vasilisa slightly when lowerclassmen could disappear from the schooldays so easily; were she given another chance, Vasilisa would have put even more effort into her studies in the previous years.

Seeing the girl stiffen slightly, Vasilisa let a lazy smile drift across her own face as she snapped the spring latch of her own 42. The sound was loud and harsh in the enclosed space; it reverberated off the walls as a threat. In a place like Gallagher, what you gave was what you got. The blatant, sometimes insubstantial claims of the other students never failed to amuse Vasilisa, seeing that they were in an academy for espionage, of all things.

Nevertheless, drawing from the principal's insistent philosophy of a "sisterhood", Vasilisa gave the girl a gentler nod. They might be united as a school, but within the factions and cliques were more factions and cliques, though she didn't always see the point of strength in numbers.

[ o o c ::] ~ gyahh, so obsessive. I'm sandwich-posting.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's eyes widened and she jerked up a little when the blade widened, sinking back down into her seat when Vasilisa caught it neatly.

Bea's face brightened up at the senior's compliments, and she practically beamed at her. There was nothing that made her more happier than someone acknowledging her affinity with bombs, and that the compliment was coming from a senior only made it all the more sweeter.

"Thanks! It's nice to meet you too. It's been um, interesting here so far. The people are quite....interesting. " The junior winced at her own choice of words. She couldn't exactly call the place warm and welcoming after all, but she didn't want to insult it either.

While she liked to pretend she didn't see them, the scanning looks and sidelong glances made her want to roll her eyes. The way some of the kids boasted about their talents or were so paranoid about everything made absolutely no sense at all to her. She could understand keeping away from the Blackthorn boys, but what was the point of acting like enemies when they all had the same goal in mind?

Bea glanced over at Vicky, watching her hand in the forms with a bit of curiosity. After the exchange was dealt with she turned to the headmistress, hoping she didn't sound too stupid as she cleared her throat.

"I had a question about communicating with anyone outside...I understand that we can't use phones or anything, but can we visit for the holidays or such?"

(( ooc: Oooh, from Bleach! Man it's been soo long since I watched that. x'D I don't think I ever made it past the rescuing Rukia arc. ))

Headmistress' Office [head's office]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff