Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Dinner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

Zella Corie

Her eyes caught Kareel's gaze, a silent understanding forming between the two of them. C'mon Zella, what did Father say about your eyes. You're like an open book! I'll have to work on that.. Zella quickly dropped the nervous act, lounging back in her chair, her left hand on the table while her right arm was lazily hung along the back of her chair. "My father wanted to make sure I could hold my own in a school like this. Well, I didn't really decide to come here. My father heard about Blackthorn and through Blackthorn he'd heard about Gallagher. He suggested it to me and I thought it'd be fun." She shrugged noncommittally, glancing around the room quickly before returning her gaze to the other three girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

"Ah, I see well, I should be going. Had a long night last night and deifnalty need some rest. It was nice talking to all of you. Good night." Kareel said, having other things on her mind. Of course the others couldn't possibly know that because she was very good at hiding things. She was training to be a spy after all. Kareel stood up, picked up her plate and set it on a dirty dishes pile then looked around the room once, hoping no one would follow her out. She wasn't even sure who she was rooming with this year. There were four beds in her dorm room, but when she had first gone in there it had been empty besides her stuff. Hmm, maybe I'll have a room all to myself? Not likely, with the amount of Juniors I'm bound to have at least two roomates. Oh well. At least they're fellow juniors, I hope. She thought, keeping her expression nonchalant as she exited the room.

((Exit to Blackthorne Dorms 11th~12th, someones doing some snooping smile ))  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She carefully watched the girl as she left, a small smirk playing on her lips. Heh. A junior needing to go to sleep this early? I don't think so. Zella decided not to follow the girl as she couldn't care less as to what she was really doing. She turned to the girl who'd been interrupted when Tsuki had talked to her. "So, your summer was boring?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 pm
тsuki

User Image Tsuki watched Zella with her calculating sapphire eyes and waved to Kareel as she left. Her attention went to Morgan and she smiled kindly at her. "I'll see you later Kareel." She called to the other Junior. Tsuki watched her, knowing that she wasn't going to sleep just yet. It was the first day back for the sisters and most of the girls would probably be wandering, looking for passageways and such. Her eyes settled back on Zella, a bit interested in this girl because she had transferred. Tsuki thought about going to the secret passageways and smiled at them. "Gonna go to the library and pick up some reading material." She said and got up, waving goodbye. There was a sly smile on her face as she casually walked out of the dining hall, going straight to the library's passageway to get to the Blackthorn Dorms.

(to Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She huffed, not even bothering to look at Tsuki as she walked away. Couldn't she have just said she was going snooping just like the other girl? Man, you'd think we weren't a school for spies.. She turned to the other girl yet again, wondering when she was going to go ahead and snoop around. "Uh, actually, Morgan, was it? Yeah, I'm gonna go walk around a bit. See you later, I guess." After waving goodbye to the other girl, she dumped her dishes onto the dirty dishes pile and made her way to the exit.

[[Exit To Blackthorn Dorms 11th - 12th Grade ]]  
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces