Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve looked over to the girl and smiled apologetically and said "Oh I thought you were talking to of of the others sorry. I'm Evangeline but call me Eve and its nice to meet you Zella"

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ: sorry for short post ^_^'
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image Jacob Solum --~--вrιтιѕн // чєαr 12 // "тelυм"

"Dangerous...? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..."

It took about two seconds for Jacob to realize there was a stranger in front of him, and he blinked at her tiredly for a moment as he processed her question. 

As soon as he realized what she had asked, he smiled warmly; someone noticing his interest in literature? Maybe this morning wasn't as sour as he had thought.  At least he'd have someone to have a conversation with.

"Ah, yes...Macbeth is a personal favorite of mine, so I figured I would reread it. I'm surprised someone other than me is into old literature..." Jacob replied automatically in French, his British accent blending in with the dialect a bit more. A slightly embarrassed smile made it's way onto his face as he slid his tray over, a silent invitation for the girl to sit down. The least he could do was manage to be polite, even if his temper was a little short at the moment. 

He opened his mouth to introduce himself when another unfamiliar girl walked up to greet the one with the coffee cup.

Aren't Gallagher girls supposed to be vicious snakes? These two seem friendly enough, but then again that other one said she was new. Tsk, it would be safer not to let my guard down.

He gave another small smile to the other girl, giving a short wave as he put his book back into his bag. It would be rude to just start reading again, after all. "Ah, my name is Jacob...a pleasure to meet you both. I'm guessing both of you are Juniors? There seems to be an abundance of them."

"I'm as harmless as a fly, I assure you..."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve took a seat across from him. When he spoke in french she smiled with laughter evident in her eyes at his accent. Personally she thought it was cute but he seemed to be a bit embarrassed by it. So she avoided it and said "Macbeth is a good choice, my favorite line has to be "Screw your courage to the sticking-place."" Eve was about to say she was a junior but that thought went out the window she remembered that she hasn't had chocolate with in the last few days and suddenly she seemed a bit...depressed.

Looking down at she coffee she scowled knowing it was getting cold and drowned in it. So she finished it up and looked to Zella and Jacob then said "I need another cup so I'll be right back." Getting up she took another cup of coffee and dowsed it in cream and sugar making 90% cream 5% sugar and another 5% coffee. It was rather evident she liked sweet things when she sat back down and smelled the french vanilla creamer. Glaring at she she muttered in french "vous damner, pourquoi tu ne peux pas être chocolat ."

Translation
'damn you, why can't you just be chocolate.'

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria glanced over at the far end of the table, full of chattering and laughing people, and then over at Jacob's, where some other weird girl had started talking with him. She shrugged and pulled out a map she had printed the night before. Thank goddess for itineraries, she thought. Especially those that plan months in advance. Munching on her bacon, she pulled a mechanical pencil out of her pocket and set to work planning routes. In, out, escape, the whole shebang. She didn't like leaving loose ends.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She snickered a bit at Jacob's accent. Her father had taken her to Britain many times in her life and she loved it there. Of course her favorite accent was Italian but it wasn't like she hated people with British accents. She loved foreign places. And accents, for that matter. She realized that by the time she snapped out of her daydream, Eve had already left to go get more coffee. She turned to grin at Jacob. "Ah, I'm afraid I am not a junior. What about you? Oh and..You like Shakespeare? What's your favorite play? Mine is Othello. And My favorite character is Iago." She forced herself to stop talking, realizing that now she was more babbling than anything else.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:53 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
hσw í fєєl: A Bit Confused

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He looked over to his best friend and shrugged. He'd stopped listening when he saw some girl walk by. It wasn't like him to get distracted, and he wasn't.. entirely. She just looked a little out of place and it intreguied him. "Man, I don't know anymore than you do right now. But I think she knows or thinks someone's going to be in her room? Or something. I don't know. I'll piece it together. He took a bite of his apple lazily, glancing around the room.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 am
User Image

organ askerville
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Morgan wandered into the dining hall later than usual. Maybe I'm still jet-lagged from the trip from home, she guessed. It was either that, or the fact that she stayed up to an ungodly hour last night working on a key. Morgan really needed a social life, even she knew it. Maybe if she could hide and spy and keep secrets and use tricky computer tricks she'd be more likely to connect with people. Obviously. It seemed no one at the school was like her, a code cracker through and through. She was still a bit drowsy, and didn't even notice or remember that Gallagher had some male company. She hardly noticed everyone was speaking French either. It was only the fact that her subconscious seemed to register the language that she muttered "Bonjour" instead of 'Hello' to anyone who was bothered to listen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 am
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He sighed. "I'm gonna bug her. I mean, you are going to see her today and do something. What is it?" Rory said, raising an eyebrow at his friend. "Don't even try to sidestep it because I know I heard you and her planning on meeting up. It's the perfect excuse to bug her so that's what we're going to do." The redhead smiled at his friend and looked around the dining hall. There were many people here, speaking in French but one girl who had just walked in caught his attention. He smiled kindly at her and waved the girl over. "Bonjour!" Rory said happily to her as he watched the dining room. He thought about what Kane heard and sighed softly. The ginger didn't know who they were talking about but he had a feeling it was the guys of Blackthorne.

His Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image She smiled at Kareel, happy that she was going to cut back on her measures to keep their room safe from bugs. "It's laymans terms for it and good. We don't want to look suspicious to anyone." Tsuki replied and went back to finishing her breakfast. She nodded when Kareel asked if she could distract them because she was gonna spar with Kane later in the day anyway so it'd be easier to distract like that. "I'm going to get some more juice." Tsuki thought out loud and went to get more orance juice. She was careful this time in walking so she wouldn't trip like she did in the passageway with Kane. After she got her juice she sat back down in her spot and looked over to see Kane and Rory. With a smile she waved at them but stayed in her spot at the table.

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel nodded and then stood up from the table. She would go redo her measures immediatley. She would do as Tsuki had suggested and use a camera. Maybe a trip wire somewhere random that no one would think of. Kareel knew she went over the top sometimes, but she didn't think it mattered when she didn't tell anybody. Oh, well I should tone down it all. Kareel set her plate in a dirty pile and made her way to the room.

((Exit to 11th grade dorms. Sorry to those that I made feel 'bound' by my postings))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Victoria quickly finished her food, still making markings on the map. She had to figure out what the entrance and exit routes would be for the escape plan, and she still needed her contact to text her back. Slipping the map back into a folder labeled "Number Seven," she stood up, put her dishes in the dish cart, and walked off, not caring that nobody had bothered to even say hello.  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
hσw í fєєl: A Bit Confused

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He frowned a bit, before plastering on a smile and waving at Tsuki and Kareel. He turned back to Rory. "Rory, man.. Why are we bugging her? She's nice. And yes, we are going to meet up later but I don't see how that's any of your business." He snickered, the playfullness in his tone highly evident. He sobered up a bit before talking again. "No but really man, all we're going to do is spar. Nothing else. And I'm not going to bug her for you bro. If you want her bugged you're going to have to do it yourself. You know I'm not at Blackthorn to be a spy, so why make me do spy s**t? Well, I guess that's not really an explanation as to why I won't bug her because I already bugged..well, you know. But still. I'm not gonna do it. That being said, if you need help, I'll give it." He smiled at his friend before finished off the orange.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Jacob chuckled a little at Eve's answer, about to respond when she suddenly got up to go get coffee. 

Hnn, maybe I'm  not the only one who hates mornings. 

He watched her for a few amused moments, turning back to Zella to respond with a smile.

"Ah, I'm in year 12." He explained, taking a bite out of his apple when he remembered he still hadn't touched his breakfast. He glanced over at the book near him at her question, a slightly sheepish smile worming it's way onto his face again.

"I like all old literature, really. My favorite Shakespeare is...Macbeth. " His smile got a bit more embarrassed as he tapped the back of the book, and finally he just shoved it back into his bag. 

Really any old book that had to do something with the human mind fascinated him, especially if it was insanity. He just hoped he wouldn't be pegged as 'morbid' because he said he liked Macbeth. 

Jacob glanced at Eve as she came over again, laughing quietly as she glared at her coffee.
 "Forgive me if it's something personal, but...how did you two get into a spy school, anyways?" 

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smirked a bit, taking pride in her ability to become a spy. Of course every last one of the people at Gallagher and Blackthorn could do it, but still. Not everyone in the entire world got to be a spy. She grinned a bit before responding. "My wit, of course. And the reason why you like MacBeth is probably the reason why Othello is my favorite book by Shakespear. Of course I only love the book because of Iago's character traits bu-- Um. Nevermind. Anyway, yeah. Wit. Well that and I love to pay attention to close details. It's actually a gift and a curse because, well, I tend to pay too much attention at times-- Sorry! Babbling again. I'll shut up now." She frowned, silently reprimanding herself for going on and on. She could get lost in a conversation she really loved, and that was one topic she'd never be able to find herself in if she got too carried away.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:48 pm

The amusement was clear in Jacob's eyes as he listened to Zella ramble, quietly munching on his apple as the girl talked. He had never had much interest in socializing with other people, but Zella was interesting enough that he hadn't gotten bored yet."I would never imagine a girl liking Iago of all characters, though I liked him as well."He admitted, chuckling a little at her enthusiasm.

He was a little surprised she hadn't thought much of it, figuring at the least she'd give him a weird look or ask him why he would like it.

"Wit, hm? What would your favorite subject be then, I wonder...? Oh and don't worry about rambling, it's quite interesting to hear you talk."He reassured, nothing but honesty in his tone as he finished off his apple and began on his bagel. Huh, did he always eat so little?

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:54 pm
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smiled softly, sliding into the seat across from him so she could be more comfortable. "Well, my favorite subject would be history, I guess. If I had to choose out of normal classes, that is. My father let me choose an elective and I chose psychology. That was when I was maybe.. eleven or twelve? I love psychology. Psychology and history-- Oh and math, are my favorites. Of course, math is kind of.. second to the two of them. She grinned sheepishly at him, enjoying their conversation immensely. She had never talked this much with a stranger before, nor had she ever been this open to talk. Of course, being home-schooled by her father pretty much took that natural interaction away.. "Oh and.. as for Iago.. Well. How could you dislike the smartest character in the book? He was cunning and devious, and used Othello's weaknesses against him. He pretty much played puppet-master with all of the characters in the book. It's a shame he got caught in the end."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff