Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory pouted at his best friend. "You know I love using technology! I can help from behind the scenes!" The tall ginger looked down at Tsuki and shied away from her under the cold glare. "Rory MacIssac, at your service! I'm a junior, just like Kane." He said brightly, with his kind voice.

His voice (white haired guy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

тsuki

User Image Tsuki watched Rory and then looked at Kane. She couldn't help but giggle at the fact that Rory pouted that his friend was telling him not to join in. The girl ran a hand through her hair casually as she laid her eyes on Kane again. Something about him made her want to know more. She dug through her pocket to find a piece of evapo-paper and a pen. "You boys should know how this works. Put it in water after you read its contents." She said and wrote on the paper. They were where she was going to have them rendezvous after lights out. Her writing was quick and neat. She handed the paper to Kane and smiled. "I'll see you later. Should go set up my dorm the way I like it." Tsuki said and walked off a totally opposite way she had come.

The note was this: "Back of library and bring bugs. We'll need them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Kane Easton

He looked at the note, reading it quickly before shoving it in Rory's pants pocket. He smirked slowly as he watched Tsuki walk away. He nudged his best friend with his elbow, his gaze still trained on Tsuki's retreating form. "We've got prepping to do, Bro." He turned to the remaining two girls, crossing his arms across his chest once again. "Ladies if you'll excuse me." He walked down the hallway to he and Rory's dorm. He figured that Rory would follow when he was good and ready. It wasn't any secret where he was headed. He needed to get ready for tonight.  

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

Zella Corie

She walked briskly down the hallway after looking at the note that was given to Rory. The library, eh? Heh. I'll be there. Even if I wasn't invited. She turned to look over her shoulder at the boy, Kareel and Rory before turning her gaze in front of her. She wasn't going to bring any bugs, but she sure was planning to show up. If she wanted to, that was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ginger nodded slightly to his friend and called after him. "I'll be there in a few!" Rory smiled at the ladies and took the paper out of his pocket to read it. After he read it he put it in his mouth, hiding the fact that the evapo-paper was absolutely disgusting compared to the food that he was used to. "I will see you ladies later! Gotta check some files on my computer. Bye!~" He exclaimed and trotted down the hall after his best friend.

His voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Kareel Reed

Kareel knew she had been caught and dropped to the ground dragging her bag with her. SHe listened quietly to the conversation. To many new people and Kareel had become shy. She smiled when Tsuki offered a CoveOps assignment. "Well, I figured I might as well introduce myself. I'm Kareel Reed, Junior." SHe inserted when there was a chance. Kareel was happy though, the first day and she was already breaking rules, with excitement. She had thought that the Blackthorne boy would tell on her, but considering he was a spy, that was unlikely. When another boy joined them and introduced himself as well as his intrest in technology her ears perked up. Security systems were her favorite. Kareel felt out of place. She decided she would use the same method to get out as she did get in. SHe enjoyed using her strength. Nothing like the feel of muscles constricting. "Well, I'll see you all around. Bye." Kareel hoisted herself back into the vent and replaced the cover before crawling back to her dormitory. She wasn't sure if she should even go to the library, but she decided she would anyways. Her new bugs wouldn't be introduced to the boys, but maybe Tsuki because she was almost considered a friend. Not quite since they had only talked during dinner, but she was happy to have someone to converse with. She thought about Rory and how he enjoyed technology. I wonder if he'll be able to find my nearly invisible bugs? If he is a tech wiz, they shouldn't be to big of a problem.

((Exit to Library))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image sкүʟєя

"Skyler Evergreen." she answered.
After glancing at the others
she walked off to the library.

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 am
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory walked into the dorm and waited for Kane to get in. He was getting impatient so he changed into pajamas and sat on his bed. "What the hell is taking him so long to get back here!" The redhead exclaimed and flopped like a fish. Groaning with irritation he went to his laptop and started to type up his observations of the people he had met that night and sighed. It's getting late... I think I'll stay up and wait for him. That's so annoying though! Maybe I'll bug him instead of Tsuki. She probably used all the secret passageways to get to her classes so she's not late. Tch. Pain in the a** Gallagher Girl.

His voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The Library Passageway
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki
hσw í fєєl: Excited

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He groaned softly outside of his dorm room where he knew Rory would be waiting. A man could dream, though. Please, please. Just make Rory be asleep. That's all I want. I promise I'll go easy on Tsuki tomorrow or something. Not that she'll probably need it but still.. I don't feel like playing twenty questions today.. ughh. He silently twisted the knob, pushing the door forward to find his best friend very much awake and waiting for him, just as he suspected.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He glared daggers at his best friend. "Tell me everything!" Rory roared at him. "And do you know what time it is!" The ginger glowered and frowned at him. He stood up and grabbed his friend's shirt so he could drag him over to a chair so he could interrogate him. "We do this the easy way, or the hard way." Rory threatened. The easy way meaning he just asks questions or the hard way torture with Beiber.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm
hσw í fєєl: Caged

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

His eye twitched as he fought the urge to smack Rory's hand away. He decided playing dumb was the best idea. "Ror', Bro. I don't know what you're talking about. We went, bugged the place, and just found a different route back. That's all. Oh, by the way, can we listen to whatever the headmistress said now? I want to know."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rory glared. "Lies. Also, we should get to breakfast. That girl, Kareel took my files of it when she was taking her stuff. Damnit. I want it back." He replied. Keeping his eyes on his friend he still glared, wanting to know everything that was said between Tsuki and him. "You'd better tell me everything that was said or I'll make you listen to Beiber." The redhead threatened. He was dead serious about this and the threat would go through if Kane didn't tell him.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm
hσw í fєєl: Caged

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He raised an eyebrow at the male silently. "Yeah, I don't think so. You're not going to be able to tie me down, first of all, and secondly, you're not going to get anything from me if you don't ask nicely. What the hell is wrong with you today, Rory?" He stood and left the dorm, heading to breakfast.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

[[ Exit to Breakfast]]

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm
Rory MacIssac

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He glowered at his friend. "Fine, I'll ask nicely. I just want to know what the hell took you so long to get back." Rory said and slammed the door behind him before heading towards breakfast. He wasn't too happy with his friend but he wanted the files first.

His Voice

(Exit to Breakfast)  
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas