Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 am
A Minor Crisis

Out Of Lead

User Image
Source

шнєяє: 10th Grade Dorms
шно: Skyla, Heather, Bea
тноυgнтs: Whoa soulless Barbie ain't so frail-

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria blinked in surprise. This girl was definitely not a frail little Barbie like she had thought before. Now she remembered; this was Enigma, from the disastrous study session the other day. She was a sophomore? This was going to be such a fun year.

"Top bunk over there," Vi muttered, pointing to the top bunk next to Bea's. It looked... different somehow, but Vi waved off the thought. Her laptop and other belongings were safely stowed away in the small cupboard next to her bed, so they would be safe.

It took her a second to realize she was probably being spoken to. "Black Rose," she said casually, acknowledging the Skyla girl. She'd check up the school student list to see her codename later.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 pm
Jennyss729
A Minor Crisis

User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Oh my gosh you have no idea how great it is to meet you two- Oh, thanks!"

With the help of Skyla Bea unwrapped herself, popping up with a rather cheerful smile. It was obvious by the sound of her voice that she was sick; despite her red nose and messy hair the earnest expression on her face was genuine. Her sour mood had completely dispelled at the sight of new dorm mates.

Inwardly praying that Rosie wouldn't find out about her bed until she woke up the next morning Bea began the process of putting her sheets back on her bed. Nudging her backup bomb kit underneath her bed Bea spun around with her hands behind her back.
"Here I thought it was just going to be me and Rosy -- now I have people to talk to!"

Bea's cheeks flushed with happiness, eyes full of stars as she pressed her hands to her cheeks. People!!!! People to talk to!!!! This was going to be great!

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:52 pm
Out Of Lead
Jennyss729
A Minor Crisis

Skyla Perrella Little Red

Grade Sophmore

With Bea, Heather, Victoria

User Image
Hearing the dark haired girl give her code name, Skyla thought it was probly a good idea that they should all go by their code names. "Little Red" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 pm
Out Of Lead
A Minor Crisis

User Image
Source

шнєяє: 8luh
шно: moo
тноυgнтs: derp

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Oh, yes, people to talk to. Exactly what Victoria was hoping for. She could tell this year was going to be so fun, if school ever actually started. It didn't really matter, she supposed. She dangled her legs a little and sniffed again. That stupid smell was still there.

This was going to be interesting. First things first, Enigma had to somehow get her up to her bunk. Second, she had to figure out what that smell was. Third, organize her notes and make final preparations.

"Firecracker, what's that smell?" she asked again, a bit annoyed this time.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 am
User Image

XXXXXXнeaтнer ғaιrғιeld
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Following the girl's instructions, she propped her against her correct bed and then dusted herself off with her hands. Black Rose...? Little Red...? Weirdos. Heather thought to herself, calmly shuffling back to her bed and completely forgetting to pick up her book she had dropped before. She could continue the conversation whilst being comfortable. Heather didn't see the point of using code names in school. Perhaps during missions they would serve more of a use but using code names in class felt pretentious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sourcexxx

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:03 pm
A Minor Crisis
Jennyss729

User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"How should I know, Rosie? My nose is clogged up." With a rather loud and extremely unfeminine sniffle through her congested nose Bea retreated back to her bed, quickly thinking of a way to turn the conversation. She really hoped the glitter hadn't charred.

"H-e-ey, what's that book you're reading?" With a slightly nervous grin Bea pointed to the book Heather had retrieved, praying inwardly that everyone would go along with the subject change. She really didn't want to deal with Rosie's bitching while she was sick of all things.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

(( can u say bump post desu ))  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:14 pm
Out Of Lead
A Minor Crisis

User Image
Source

шнєяє: 10th Grade Dorms
шно: Heather, Bea, Skyla
тноυgнтs: SPARKLE

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria gripped the bedposts tightly and eased herself up and out of Heather's grip. Now that she had a solid grip, she could pull herself up with a bit of effort to her bunk. With a combination of her arms and her good leg, Victoria climbed to the very top rung and allowed herself to flop down into the bed.

Something went up with a phoom.

Victoria blinked. Was it just her, or was the world suddenly sparkly? It looked like tiny stars were drifting down, settling on her arms and legs and face and- Victoria closed her mouth. Ew.

She pulled herself up and had a good look at her-

Oh my god my entire bed is sparkly and glittery and it looks like Ke$ha just vomited all over my bed what is this OH GOD IT'S STICKY AND IT'S NOT COMING OFF MY SKIN

Victoria, now covered head to toe with sparkling glitter, slowly turned towards Bea. "Oh, Firecracker?" she said sweetly as she reached for her knife.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

(Run Bea run-)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:26 am
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

Whoops! Time to bolt! Bea leapt off of her bed with a whistle, quickly grabbing one of the many plushies littered around it for protection. It was a good thing she was a fast runner.

"Ah Rosie, I think I'm going to take a quick run outside! I heard it's good for your health! Bye now, be sure to tell me what you wanted to say later~" With a sweet wave and a light cough Bea inched slowly towards the door, giving Vicky her best doe eyes.

As soon as she was a foot away from the door she dashed for it, sprinting out with at an incredible speed. Looks like she would have to make friends later! Being a new kid made her busier then she thought. Though it was a bit relieving to see that not everyone knew eachother as well as she thought they would.

Bea glanced behind her with a wild grin, wondering if Rose would be chasing after her. Chases were always incredibly fun, though Bea was still sick. She hope she didn't trip over anything.
Better head someplace public! I wonder how loud she'll yell at me this time? Hehehe.

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

(( exit dorms #uwu ))  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Leaving 10th Dorms
шно: Bea
тноυgнтs: FIRECRACKERRRRRRRRR

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria hopped off her bed, landing on her good foot. This wasn't going to be a fun chase. Bea was already plenty faster than her, but then again, knowing Bea, she might end up staying in sight just to be nice. Or maybe not. It was always a little hard to tell.

Great, and just when she was settling down to do research soon. She had to find out where her target was going next, because she sure as hell couldn't go on this foot. That'd be suicide. Actual suicide. If she went out on that foot she might as well have a sign that said "PLEASE SHOOT ME" when she went out.

"Oi, get back here!" she yelled, hobbling out of the dorms and looking around for Bea. Ah, she has a good lead on me by now, it'll be tough to... wait, she always goes this way when I chase her. Duh. With that, Vi started limping as fast as she could.

"FirecrackERRRRRRRRRR!"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

(//ollies outie)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Diana stepped into the dorm room, duffel bag slung over her shoulder. To say the least, she wasn't too happy about her new living arrangements. She'd never shared a room before but she wasn't exactly longing for some sleeping companions and living on school property would definitely restrict her from her usual wilderness-exploring norm. She wasn't pleased at all, but she didn't blame her parents. They were doing whatever they could to get her on the straight and narrow. She understood but that didn't mean she had to like it.

Her parents had dropped her off this morning at the top of the long driveway. She couldn't have easily run away right there and then, but decided against it for a couple of reasons. One was because her parents sat in the car, waiting for her to enter the school grounds. But she did think that she could have fun here. She didn't know what types of people she'd meet. They could be amazing people and she could make some great friends, or they could be exactly the opposite, but Diana could make her own fun with that.

For now, alone in this room, she decided to pull out her bow and her box of arrows. She really needed to hang up her bow before getting settled (if she really was going to settle in here. She wasn't quite sure she'd be ready to call this place 'home') and after a bit of searching she found some adhesive wall hooks in a drawer and used them to hang the bow on a wall above a small desk, placing her box in the table under it. Perfect. At this point, she was wondering where the other girls in this dorm were. No point waiting, really. She'd be spending the year with these people, she didn't need to meet them right at this very moment. The only real concern Diana had was some ignorant person overextending her bow. Sure, Diana could fashion her own fairly easily, but there was absolutely nothing like a professionally made bow. Well, if anyone did touch it, she'd just ask the 800 odd dollars it was worth. It wasn't too much of a concern to quell her desire to take a jog around the school, to look around the grounds and get a better look at her surroundings as well as burning off some extra energy, so she retied her laces (just in case) and headed out.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: gallagher 9th and 10th grade dorms ᴡɪᴛʜ: no one ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: conflicted about the current situation
                                                                image source

OOC: edit so Diana can exit~*~
                                                                ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                                Oh if I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛxxxxxxxxx←↑→xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ get it
                                                                And I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Lotus stood at the gates of her new home. This was it. Two or more whole years here left to go, and then she would be out on her own. Tugging on the sweater she kept on her, at almost all times, she headed inside. It was not the young red heads first time sharing a room, of course. She grew up in a one bedroom apartment with her elder brother, Jonathan. Now all she had to do was make friends with the people she would get to share her room with. Walking inside, her black and green luggage rolled behind her. It was going to be her third year here, and now she had to do it alone. Last year was quite strange to the young girl. Lotus had met a boy, and ended up dating him. She meet the new Covert Operations teacher, who was a bit to snarky for her own taste. Plus she met a few faces she had not seen before.

Now she had to do it again. As she clicked along, Lotus approached the large oak door that would house her for the next year at the Academy. Her hand ran across the fabric of her sweater, feeling the familiar texture. Reaching up, she pushed in her earbuds as she grew nearer to her new home. The young girls feet stopped right there. This was it. No going back, not at all. This was her home, this is where she would have to make friends and survive. Biting her lip, Lotus stepped towards the door. With her music in, she forgot to check for sound on the other side. Immdeiately, she bumped into another girl who was walking out. Lotus would have fallen if she hadn't had her training. Looking up with her good eye, she tilted her head as she scanned over the girl infront of her. Well, at least she knew one of her new roommates. Lotus murmured a quiet
"I apologize..." She held out a shy, pale, sleeve covered hand. "My name is Lotus... I suppose I will be one of your new roommates this year."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

~~ Whom & Where: Unknown, Dorms 10th Grade ~~ Wearing: Clothing ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

Sources:
Song Lyrics: Sweater Weather By NeighbourHood
Photo: ThePhoto

The Flying Duckman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image
▂▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂

we make patterns out of stars and we whisper little prayers
      to be somewhere that we're not and if we're good it will take us there
      but then the light comes through the dark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
graphics designed by Hello Taemii.
                ¤ ɑmelɩɑ vɑlɑdeȥe ¤ yeɑr ten ¤ "sɑgɑ" ¤

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

With an exasperated sigh, Amelia entered her room, traveling from the Great Hall, with her suitcase in one hand and her cellphone in the other, texting her boyfriend with one hand. She didn't think that there would be any other girls in her dorm, as Bea and Vi moved to the next dorm with the older girls, and she didn't know of anyone younger than her from the previous year. However, upon her entry, she saw two other girls who had already made themselves at home. Cripes.

Her year wasn't off to a very good start. She quickly made her way in, sneaking behind the two girls that were standing closer to the door and caught notice of her things on the bed closest to the window - that was the one shining moment thus far. Secretly, she hoped she'd be the two girls senior for she could have a bit more freedom in here. Bea and Vi last year really didn't care what she did - especially because Bea was always up late making explosives.
Amelia... you're being rude. You haven't even introduced yourself to your roommates yet. She mused, sighing again. Her impression likely wasn't that great.

"Hi there. My name's Amelia." She said a bit awkwardly, when there was a silent moment between the girls. Thankfully for her, this initial step became so much easier for her, after the classes she took over the summer. Her attention though, was quickly taken by the pulsation of her phone in her hand - Dominic finally replied to her.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
and our questions fall apart
it's just the beating of our hearts and the still of midnight air
and i get so overwhelmed til it's hard to tell what i'm thinking

Chayssi

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers