Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana noticed Vasilisa and gave a slight nod before continuing her conversation with Kaisa. Kaisa mentioned someone named Kylli, though there was no one by that name present. Who's Kylli? Does this girl have a seperate self or something?
If Hana was confused, she didn't show it outwardly. What she did show was her concern. "Who's Kylli deary?" Hana's mother complex was starting to take over as her 'dearies' and 'sweeties' started. "And maybe she'll quiet down if you let her speak hun. I'll listen." Hana's smile made her look much older than she was but held a light kindness to it.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:34 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: bored as hell
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: 12th grade dorms
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: myself and my other personalities. Hana

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa's whole demeanor changed immediately, as if it was a completely different person. Her voice even sounded different when she started to speak. "Hana, I am Kylli, one of sweet Kaisa's many personalities. We all have certain traits that the others do not have. Why are you sounding all motherly? Kylli said, her voice was a little more rough and she sounded just plain rude compared to Kaisa. "Kaisa is a goody two shoes and refuses to let me torture people. I prefer physical torture, she calls me barbaric." She said and she shook her head. Kaisa's sweet demeanor came back and there was a little bit of what looked like fear in her eyes. "I-I am so s-sorry... She fights for control..." Kaisa said and got up really quickly. Her face had become pale and she started for the door, as if she felt like Hana would reject her because of Kylli. She hated her other personalities but she had barely any control over when they would take over and speak on their own terms.

>--» «--<

Kylli's Voice
Kaisa's Voice (brunette with 2 ponytails)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled. "Hello Kylli, dear. I guess you could say I have a mother-complex... Oh, physical torture, hmm? I've met a few like you dearie. I'm more of the mental torture type myself."
Hana laughed lightly then noticed Kaisa was back to normal.
"Oh, your back!" Hana grabbed Kaisa's wrist when she went for the door. "Hey, don't leave dearie. We are just getting to know each other. How many do you have like Kylli?" Hana smiled softly and tilted her head in question. She was just learning about someone with multiple personalities and she was ready to give this chance up. And, of course, the chance to make new friends.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa's eyes grew wide when Hana stopped her from leaving. Her green hues looked like she was relieved and maybe on the verge of tears from embarrassment. "I am so sorry... I truly am..." She said softly and looked at the senior. "I have four... Kylli is the most sadistic... Lilias is partially sadistic but much more devious and manipulating... Elsa has the shortest temper and will hurt the person who she thinks offended her and Anni is very quiet. She hides, she is actually the one who I can get along with best..." Kaisa explained though she had a feeling there may be more personalities that have yet to show themselves. She looked away from Hana, still afraid of being rejected like people in her year had done when they found out she had multiple personalities. Her voice got very soft as she spoke again. "I am terrified of them Hana..." The freshman said softly and closed her eyes. She hated when her personalities got in the way of making friends and held her head a little bit. It was like she was trying to make an invisible pain go away. The personalities were arguing and it was obvious that she was disturbed and bothered by what they were saying. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself but she had no clue what Hana would do or say so Kaisa just apologized softly.

>--» «--<

Kylli's Voice

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:09 am
The Flying Duckman

User Image
              ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠

"The senior dorm it is, mon ami."
                                                        Jared let go of Skylar's arm as soon as the door clicked shut, but gave a dry laugh when he heard the boy's parting remark. A moment later, they were both outside, trampling flat the grass and marking up the sidewalk. Seeing the french boy's expression at being pulled from the room, Jared gave him a light slap on the back and sighed.
                                                        "Come off it, Alouette. We had to get you out of there, fast, before Dom blew."
                                                        Seeing that his words had seemingly no effect on the boy, he abruptly stopped and changed course, pulling open a side door that most certainly did not lead to the Blackthorn dorms. Without even bothering to see if Skylar was following, he mounted the stairs silently, following the sounds of female voices into a brightly-lit space that was the Gallagher senior dorm common room.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:21 am
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana sighed softly as she listened to Kaisa apologize. "Kaisa, there's no reason to apologize. You can't get rid of the things that are parts of you." She was glad to know Kaisa only had four and not ten; with ten, she figured, anyone would go insane.
When Kaisa looked away from her, Hana pulled Kaisa into her arms and whispered, "Don't be afraid of them dearie. You rule over them. You're the one in charge, okay dearie?" Hana sensed there was some kind of conflict going on in Kaisa's head so she hugged Kaisa tighter and cooed soothing words in her ear for comfort.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

She let Hana pull her into a hug and relaxed into her. Kaisa was glad that the elder girl accepted her for the mentally ill person she is. The gentle words soothed her and it seemed to bring the really shy personality out or Kaisa allowed her to come out. The shy one, Anni blushed and looked down, trying to hide her face. "Kaisa says thank you miss... The other three are arguing and Kaisa is trying to get them to stop yelling and arguing." She said softly and she actually sounded a little scared. Kaisa took over once more and spoke softly. "They're yelling... It's hard to keep in control when they just take over when they want to... Thank you for being so kind to me Hana."

>--» «--<

Kylli's Voice
Anni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Hmm, I never thought of Dominic as the sort to get mad," Skylar mused as he was tugged along. He was probably just stereotyping Italians in saying so instead of taking into account that Dominic was an individual. He followed after Jared regardless of his expected thoughts of Dominic. He was surprised to see the senior turn into a side door. "If I'm not mistaken, this is not the way to the Blackthorn senior dorms, yes?" He made sure that he was just as quiet as the boy in front of him as he heard female voices wafted down the stairs towards them. I wonder if these girls would take spying well, seeing as we are in a school specifically for espionage.

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana patted Kaisa's head lightly and greeted Anni kindly. "Hey Kaisa, dear, what are they arguing and yelling about? And don't thank me dearie. I'm only treating you the way you should be treated." Hana wondered what it was like having more voices than just her own in her head.

Hana caught movement out of the corner of her eye near the dorm's stairs. Wrapping her arm around Kaisa's shoulder protectively, Hana faced the door and raised her voice. "Oi! Who's there? The more friends the merrier." Hana tilted her head and smiled. I hope Kaisa doesn't mind if we possibly add a few to our conversation... If whoever it is will show themselves that is.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

She blushed at Hana patting her head and mumbled a little bit. "About me being weak. Kylli and Elsa think that I am a weakling, Lilias thinks I need to not let anyone near me and Anni and I disagree with them..." Was her soft reply. She noticed how Hana put a protective arm around her shoulder and smiled softly. She liked the fact that someone cared about her. What bothered her was that there was at least one person trying to spy on them. This bothered Elsa and the demeanor shifted again to one much more rigid and angry than Kylli. "The b*****d better show himself." She said, sounding completely irritated and Kaisa's eyes got wide as she took control back over herself and cursed the one who had the shortest temper silently.

>--» «--<

Kylli's Voice
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

Skylar was about to tip-toe into the room, but he and his partner in crime were caught out. "We have been spotted, mon ami. There is no point sneaking around any longer." He stepped in with his hands above his head like he'd been caught doing something more incriminating, but a smile that said otherwise. "Excusez-moi, dear ladies. My friend decided to take a detour on the way to the Blackthorn senior dorms."

bang bang bang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm
The Flying Duckman

User Image
              ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠

"That was never my intention, friend. If I were to sneak in, I'd do so much more carefully."
                                                        Jared laughed, loud enough for the girls to hear and to dispel any idea that they were up to no good. Last he'd checked, dorm visits between Blackthorn and Gallagher were allowed; no doubt the school would like them to strengthen their bonds and engage in more than a little friendly competition.
                                                        He walked into view, hands comfortably in his pockets and his tie rumpled, the picture of ease.
                                                        "I never did mention that we were going to stop by the Blackthorn dorms," laughed Jared in a low aside to the french boy. Coming here had been his intention all along; he was bored, and the best way to defeat that was to search for friendly company.
                                                        "Apologies. Skylar here might be a bit forward, but he's no b*****d," Jared said, only half jokingly, and gave the boy's neat hairstyle a playful ruffle.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa shot the two boys a warning look but it did not look very intimidating. Her green eyes were a mix of many emotions. The most prominent emotion was irritation but the look softened a little bit turning more back into Kaisa herself instead of her more violent personalities. "Olen pahoillani.* Elsa has a very short temper..." Kaisa said softly and looked at Skylar. Her cheeks turned a little bit pink and she looked down because she felt her cheeks get warm. The freshman avoided eye contact and keep her green hues trained on the ground. While she was avoiding eye contact the other personalities, well the boisterous ones, started to yell at her to face them. There was a slight cringe from her, probably from one of them being graphic and it disturbed her or they started to yell louder.

>--» «--<

*Translation: I am sorry.
Kylli's Voice
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

Skylar lowered his arms and shrugged at Jared's comment about not intending to stop at the Blackthorn dorms. "When you said 'unpacking' before, I just supposed you meant your own things in your own room." He looked over at the younger girl of the two. He found it odd that she was calling 'Elsa' (which he could only assume was the second girl in the room) short tempered when she herself made what could be considered rude comment. He didn't say anything on the matter as the girl looked down shyly. "There's no need to be uncomfortable, jeune fille. We are all friends here, no?"

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 am
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana laughed when the one held his hands above his head."I'm glad to have visitors, so no worries boys." Hana smiled at them politely, her arm still around Kaisa. Hearing Kaisa mention Elsa, Hana thought that her outburst a short while ago was Elsa. Hana sensed Kaisa cringe, and though it probably had nothing to do with what was going on, she decided to drive the conversation lightly.
"Perhaps to get comfortable, we could introduce ourselves? I'm Hana, or Red Sonata if you prefer, but that's a little long."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff