Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Research Project--- Survey time my helpful friends ^___^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:34 pm
How old were you when you became pagan? Probably around seventeen, which is when I fell out of Christendom, and was more agnostic than anything else for a few months (thus, technically, I was pagan then). After a few months of general confusion, I started looking into pagan religions, and found myself studying Asatru, which brings me great joy. *strokes the Poetic Edda sitting next to her*
What made your realize that you were? I realized that "pagan" was a good general term to kind of lump myself in with, after YHVH and I had our falling out.
Anything else you would like to say? Um...good luck with your project!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:15 pm
How old were you when you became pagan?
12 or 13
What made your realize that you were?
i couldn't be at peace in christianity. i had many many questions that couldn't be satisfied with an answer. i felt like there were too many contradictions with the beliefs i was taught. i remember reading a book about the greek gods and thinking 'wow, if only gods like this were real!' eventually, i came to the idea that they were. as well as other culture's gods and the god that i couldn't make myself follow.
Anything else you would like to say?
i am far from as knowledgable as i would wish to be. for far too many years, i was ignorant on pagan ways and was far too long a fluffy bunny (SRW and all, sweatdrop ). i have only now come across the idea of questioning much of what i've learned on my pagan path, as well as knowing that certain authors are decidedly inaccurate as well as liars.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Hiei_no_miko
Hiei_no_miko
How old were you when you became pagan?
Hiei_no_miko
I performed a Dedication ritual after three years of seriously practicing "Paganism" with the intent of Dedicating myself and feeling there were some Gods I wished to serve under the umbrella term "Pagan." I first began my exploration somewhere around age 14 or 13.
Hiei_no_miko
As the daughter of a sort of Catholic-ish Ceremonial Magicienne and an Atheist, I was allowed to explore whatever spiritual path I chose. So, I grew up as a sort of pantheist with a scientific bent.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:18 pm
i was 14 when i became one.  

Kire-kun

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:20 pm
Hiei_no_miko

Thanks for your help, if anybody has any advice on how to make the survey a little better please let me know.

I was raised within my tradition and I don't give out my age online.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff