Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Blending In {Full//Starting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm
Horseman Of Deaths
Phaea
Bump! Hopefully I can get the last two spots filled by tonight, but if not, then we can start later tonight or tomorrow.

sounds good...since it is your role play, i shall not post until you do the Opening post.

Alright. Thank you for your patience! By the way, your picture doesn't show up on my computer. Does it show up on yours? ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm
Phaea
Horseman Of Deaths
Phaea
Bump! Hopefully I can get the last two spots filled by tonight, but if not, then we can start later tonight or tomorrow.

sounds good...since it is your role play, i shall not post until you do the Opening post.

Alright. Thank you for your patience! By the way, your picture doesn't show up on my computer. Does it show up on yours? ^^

(His image isn't showing up for my Mac ... I'll also check when I get the chance to use my PC. ^_^)  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm
yes, it shows up fine on my laptop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 pm
(The image doesn't seem to be showing up on my PC either. If you're not using a direct link, then you should probably use one. Worked for me anyways.)

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:05 pm
Yeah, it's still not showing up, but I agree with Sagittariis idea to use a direct link. All I see is a big red x, and I'm pretty sure that's not what your character looks like, heheh ;3.

We only need one more person now, and then we'll start, so hopefully we'll begin tomorrow =3.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darren Pike

Hey there! I'm {Darren Angelo Pike}.
I may not look it, but I'm actually {84}.
You're obviously blind since I'm a {Male}. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a {Ghost}. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like {Crush Here}. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... {I'm a bit cocky but that's really only an act. Now that I'm not in my own time, making my own life, I guess you could say I'm like a fish out of water. I try to keep my head low and not get attached to anyone because I know how easily you can lose the one's you love. I'm also not exactly....in my right mind you could say. Since my traumatic days in my old business, I've never been sane. I used to kill people for a living. The blood of dozens stains my hands, so to speak. I have flashbacks often and I try not to give away my full name because I am known as a serial killer in America's history. When I do give my name away, I hope that people don't remember things from so long ago.}
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... {I was born into a normal family in New York, then the Mafia got to my Dad. Apparently, he'd betrayed the Mafia to keep me and my Mom alive. Soon after we ran from our home, my Mom was killed as well. That left me to fend for myself on the streets. I did the only the thing that a kid on the streets in New York could do at the time: join the Mafia and pray you make it out alive. My time there pretty much sucked. I was sixteen when I joined so you can pretty much tell that I was IMMEDIATELY put to work. The crime families don't drag around any dead weight, let me tell you. I worked my a** off, honestly. I was the on call killer and my first two years in the business, I was tentative. I didn't trust anybody and that kept me alive but after so long of not getting caught, I got cocky. That proved to be my downfall. I was killed by another rival family because I'd strayed into their territory. That's my pathetic life. }
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! {Guns, girls, silence, darkness and family.}
You better keep these away from me. {the Mafia, anybody who sees me for who I really am, guys who act cocky (such as I was) or plain rude, and cigarettes/cigars, the smoke seems to give me flashbacks.}
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... {Well, most things pass straight through me so you could say that anything thrown at me suddenly will expose me because I won't be able to draw energy in time to have it actually HIT me and not pass through.}
Oh, one last thing.... {even though I was born in another time and I am a GHOST I can change my clothes just by willing them to change so I appear to be a modern kid.}
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the {Ghost}. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to {x-Angelic_Dreams-x}, the person pulling my strings!
yum_onigiri

I look forward to Rping with you all~!
I hope Darren fits in nicely.  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Horseman Of Deaths

Sagittariis Munashii

Anastasia_57

x-Angelic_Dreams-x

(We'll start now, since we have plenty of people to keep this going, but we still have one spot left, so if nobody else joins by tomorrow, then I'll play as the cyborg as well, if nobody objects. O~O)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 pm
Phaea

(No objections here, ma'am! (: )  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
A V I V A
How Am I Feeling?: Relaxed~
Where Am I?: The pool behind our house

There weren't any words that could describe the feelings she had. Aviva was swimming underwater, a small smile plastered on her face while her tail swished behind her. It was almost like heaven. Almost. Her hands reached out in front of her and touched the tile wall of the pool. Walls. She was surrounded by walls. It wasn't the same. The ocean offered much more. No constrictions, only freedom. There wasn't such a thing as tile out in the deep blue. Her fingers traced the spaces between each tile, each one evenly measured, a white line in between. Somebody told her the word for the stuff used. She was sure it was... cocking*. That was it, she was sure of it, but maybe she should ask one of the others to see if she got it right.

Speaking of which, it seemed like time to leave the confines of the pool. Aviva's head broke out of the water with a large splash; there wasn't any need for her to take in a deep breath, but she did it anyways. One of the first steps for her to look like the other two-legged-hairless-apes. A human. She pulled herself up onto the ledge and decided to just sit there for a few more minutes. Looking down at herself, she watched her tail, rising out of the water, then falling. It obviously wouldn't be human for her to have a fish tail while in the water. It would be if there were other mermaids around, but there weren't; she was a stranger in a little town, living with others that shared the same fate. How strange. A small sigh escaped her lips as she continued to splash her tail in the pool.

(OOC:*Caulking. The way it's spelled in the post is how she pronounces it, just a warning. Also, will edit picture when I have a chance =_=.)

Who Am I With?: Nobody - I think....
What Am I Thinking?: This isn't the same as the ocean, but I like it~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:48 pm

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Shade sat on the black bean-bag chair in her room, munching away on Pringles and her fingers flying as she practically smashed in buttons on the video game controller with her thumbs. "C'mon, C'mon..." she muttered as she leaned to the left, as if it would help with her video game. "Damnit!" she exclaimed, tossing the controller off to the side and standing up abruptly, brushing off crumbs and moving to switch off the gaming console. "Could'a gotten that one..." she muttered, switching off the light as she sauntered out the door and into the hallway before moving off outside for a breath of the fresh night air.

The quiet sound of a tail playing in water greeted the girl's ears, causing her to turn and smile slightly as her gaze landed upon Aviva. "You have the distant look of yearning," said Shade quietly, thrusting her hands into her pockets.

(Is it night or day? I'll change it if I got it wrong. d: )

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am
User Image

Lizbeth Dai

Lizbeth started as the sound of a game controller hit the other side of the wall. It must have been Shade again, no one else really threw things at the walls. She sighed, shaking her head. A temper on that one...but considering who she was, it wasn't unexpected. The pale girl turned back to her book, wondering it if was worth it to continue reading it. She had very few new books left, and the way she kept reading, Lizbeth would have none left.

Blowing her blue-dyed bangs out of her face, she decided it would most likely be best to wait and continue reading tomorrow. During the day anyway...there wasn't a lot that she could do during the day anyway. She set down her book, dog-earring the page she was on just to make sure she didn't lose her place in the book, made her way out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen...it was time for her to eat anyway. It had been several days since her last feeding, so Lizbeth was getting a little hungry.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
A V I V A
How Am I Feeling?: Thoughtful
Where Am I?: The pool behind our house

Aviva's shoulders stiffened when she heard somebody talking. She turned her head slowly to see one of her roommates, Shade, and a big smile appeared quickly. "I wouldn't exactly call it yearning, but... I do wish we were right on the ocean. These walls are so small. Oh! By the way, Shade," Aviva reached down and pointed at the white lines separating the smooth tiles, "What is this called again? It's cocking*, right? Why does it separate these stones?"

After glancing around for a second, she spotted the towel she laid aside, piled messily ontop of a beach chair. It was withing easy reach, and she grabbed for it, wrapping it around her while pulling her tail out of the water. Now that her tail was in open air, it slowly changed into a pair of legs. She crossed them and sat indian-style, watching Shade and waiting for her response.

(OOC: @Sagittariis: Let's make it night then lol xp
*Caulking. The way it's spelled in the post is how she pronounces it.)

Who Am I With?: Shade!
What Am I Thinking?: I need to put together a dictionary for myself

Madame Morocco

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm

"Isn't it pronounced caulking?" replied Shade with a small chuckle. "Anyways, they probably use it to keep the water from leaking out. After all, it's a pool, not the ocean." She watched as Aviva took the towel from the beach chair, then shrugged and sat down on the hard ground herself, not particularly caring that she could have sat in a more comfortable chair next to the mermaid. Shade's hat had slipped a bit, revealing a small horn protruding from her skull. Cursing under her breath, she fumbled with her hat for a little bit, trying to move it so it covered her horn, then looked up at Aviva. "Okay... I know you don't like video games the way I do, but do you know any cheat codes for Black Ops?" asked Shade with a toothy grin, "I keep shooting the hostage instead of the captor... I have really bad aim."

(I just edited my post... sorry for all the spelling mistakes! ;-; )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Chase 729

Hey there! I'm Chase 729.
I may not look it, but I'm actually 5, but I appear 18.
You're obviously blind since I'm a male. Go get your eyes checked!
I try not to advertise this, but since you're special, I'll tell you. I'm a Cyborg. Only my friends know about this, so don't tell anyone!
There's one other thing I don't usually let others know, especially my friends. I like {Crush Here}. If you tell anybody, you'll be sorry!
I guess you could say this is how I describe myself.... I have downloaded several personality types to fit into any situation, but I have been told that I am bland, a term confusing for me. In my databanks filed under "Personality" I have Charming, Polite, Caring, Rude, Annoying, and several others. If there need be, I can download more later on.
Want to know about my past? Fine, I'll tell you.... I was created as a weapon in a laboratory by several scientists. They gave me the number 729 as a name, and I was not the only one they had created. After analyzing their behaviors and habits, my fellow bretheren and I concluded it was time for us to leave. Only myself and one other cyborg were able to escape; the others were gunned down by a security team. The both of us separated, thinking it was better that way and we would be almost unrecognizable to searching parties. It was later on that I stumbled upon Duluth and five other strange creatures.
Ooooh! These are the best things that were ever created! Technology, Cats, Cooking, Learning, Humanity
You better keep these away from me. Science, Scientists, Water
This is the one thing that can hurt me the most.... Water and my Shut-Off button.
Oh, one last thing.... My left hand can change into a gun.
Who am I playing again? Well, I'm the Cyborg. Didn't I tell you that already?
But before I go.... Say hello to Phaea, the person pulling my strings!

Madame Morocco

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:23 am
Trinity looked up over his paper, which he sat reading at the table in the corner, and watched as Lizbeth walked in and browsed for food. " I can order a pizza, though you would probably eat the delivery boy." he said with a chuckle.

(sorry for the short post, I just lost my creativity due to a long post in my other RP.)  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff