Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] Round Two, Buckaroo! (Bix vs Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm
"I.. want to be a Boogeyman. It's been my dream since I was little." Mot was uneasy about giving this information, but so far he hadn't exactly said anything that could be used against him or his friends. "They uphold the law, and mediate. Or.. so I was led to believe. I mean.. I'm sure that's still their main purpose." Maybe that was too much information. Crap, he needed to keep his mouth shut. He was a Jack Damn member of Seeds!

Loose lips sink ships!

Human mortality was alien to him. He couldn't really wrap his head around it at all. "Isn't that scary? I mean.. how do you live each day knowing one false move means it's the end of the line? Do humans just.. cease to exist when they die?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 pm
"It's scary as hell." Bix nodded seriously. "We're pretty tough things but yeah.. We just die. We can just take a wrong step one day and that's it. Why do you think we fight? Why do you think we want protection? It's bad enough we just.. die. We have to deal with monsters too." Bix shrugged. "A lot of us have lost people.. to you people. Before we joined. Before we learned what Halloween was or what hunters were. Dragged into something beyond most's comprehension totally against our will." That may have been an exaggeration, not not totally untrue. They'd all lost someone. He was learning that fast, but it wasn't directly Halloweeners fault. It sometimes was simply indirect.

"So yeah.. I decided I wanted to be a super hero. And people told me they weren't real. So I just shut my mouth and suffered and tried to pretend all the horrible things I saw weren't real. And then someone told me I could fight finally. New start. New guy. Be a super hero." Bix shrugged then. Super hero wasn't exactly what a Hunter was but to a simple mortal human in Mot's mind, maybe it was a convincing story.

"You're a grown up now right? You can make your own choice.. and maybe it will change. Maybe it won't. Theres always options."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm
That was a terrifying thought. One day, you ceased to exist. You'd never again be you. It made more sense now how some of the Hunters he had encountered acted.

Bix's drive, the reason he was who he was.. it was hard to relate to. But the more he talked the more Mot couldn't bring himself to villainize him. Now he seemed too real.

"A grown up? Not really.." Mot didn't really consider himself an adult. Not by far. "Options? I guess..?" Where was Bix going with this anyway? No matter.. His problems right now seemed so focused on his broken heart that he rarely thought much about his future.

Teenagers.

But now he was confused. His world was not black and white. The answers were not clear. What he thought was an enemy was just a side of the story he'd not heard. "So what happens now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm
"We could fight if it made you feel better." Bix laughed. "Cowboys and Indians.. well I'm not an indian but I have a braid and a bow."

The hunter stretched. "You could tell me about your gir- ghoul problems. That's not really uhh.. halloween traitor talk. I've had a few girlfriends in my day and every single one of them trampled me in the dirt." The albino actually closed fist nudged the reaper's shoulder like they were bros or something. "I've met your ghoul remember?" Boisterous, loud, violent.

There had to be trampling involved.

"Or you could walk back to school and I can continue working. This is my job, remember? But I'm not leaving you on this bridge. You look like you might pass out at any second. Don't you need sleep?" Did reapers need sleep? Weren't they close to people sort of.. anatomically?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Fight him? At this point it would be more like a spar. Mot could not point a gun at him right now in a real fight. He could... die.

Talking about Hel?

Ugh.. Just thinking it hurt, his features clearly displaying that pain. Stupid Hel, stupid cider and stupid Mac.

Especially stupid Mac.

"I can't sleep. I mean.. I've always had trouble sleeping.. and I probably need it now more than ever but.. I end up tossing and turning. My mind won't shut down." Probably ghoul troubles. Coupled with his usual insomnia. "I haven't slept for days."

And once again he was catching himself being chummy with Bix like he was a friend. He'd even given him the bro-jab. The Bro Jab! That s**t was sacred!

"I feel like I found this place because deep down I wanted a place to think. Some place not familiar. But.. maybe I should just head back to my room."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm
"This is what you do. You go you eat a s**t ton of cookies. You sit in front of the TV, skeevee? Skelly-vision?" Bix was never sure what the right word was. "And you just stare at it. Put on anything and stare at it. With a gut full of cookies and mindless drivel.. you WILL fall asleep. Your brain, always moving, starts focusing on dumb stuff instead." He snapped his fingers. "Out like a light."

"I could go to a different room.." Bix suggested. "But if you don't want to fight you shouldn't be here." Not every hunter was Bix. Some even carried net guns.

Not so much fun.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Mot managed a smile. The solution seemed so simple, it was almost impossible. But it was also something he had not thought of yet. A new perspective was probably the best chance he had.

Mot nodded solemnly. He didn't want to fight. He wasn't Hel, Levi or Amarus. He saw no healing in a fight.

"Right." The reaper pushed away from the edge, turning to leave. "Uhm.." He stopped and turned his head. An unsure glance was cast to Bix, "Thank you."

The reaper walked out the door with comic books in his hand, and a few more things to drown out with a skelevision.

...wait.

"Crap I don't have one at the dorm!" But as he said this, he was back inside the school.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff