Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Chasers Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 am
Hope Maxime Hagrid
User Image
Man, I can't believe you found that game! And I'm completely awful at it too!
gonk
I can't even get past level 2
redface

Owell, I can't wait for us to get some more chasers up in here!
xd

I completely Fail at it too sweatdrop
when i first played it, i thought how hard can it be?...then i found out how hard it can be hahaa cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am
Attention Chasers!!!!
I would really like to know what movies you have seen and books (positive you have read them all i hope) This way i could be more aware to what to exclude when it comes to the Quidditch World Cup when it begins, (mostly concerned for the films) Let Your dear old Referee know, this is to only benefit you 3nodding

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:51 pm
I've read all the books multiple times and seen all the movies once or twice each. I'm much better at book trivia than movie trivia; the slight differences in the movies get me confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm
R0CK Goddess
I've read all the books multiple times and seen all the movies once or twice each. I'm much better at book trivia than movie trivia; the slight differences in the movies get me confused.

Okay Great I usually refrain to only book trivia but i wanted to add movie trivia for a twist on your brains sweatdrop

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 pm
Hey Madam referee!

I've read all the books and have seen all of the movies..Loads of times. rolleyes

Go Japan!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image

Ummm, I've read all the books (and listened to them) at least 20 or 30 times each(well, maybe the 7th, only 10 or 20 times).... But I've only seen up to the 5th movie... I stopped at 4 a while back and then my boyfriend recently made me watch 5. But I've seen the first two a grand total of maybe 3 or 4 times each and the 3-5 only the first time each... redface

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
But if you ask me how Umbridge gets into the Room of Requirement, I am NOT going to answer "she heard about it from Cho Chang" and I'm certainly NOT going to encourage the idea of her breaking in with a bulldozer-like thing.... emotion_eyebrow

(Did I mention that I've only recently seen number 5?)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
Madame Referee! For the books, I've read them all at least twice, though some way more than others. As for the movies, I've seen the first four like a bazillion times (cause they tend to overplay it on ABC), but I only saw the other movies one time each.

I've played that game before, and I completely failed at it. But when I tried it again just now, I actually managed to finish it. But at the end, it said that I could use some more precision. xd

aramaa

Wizard

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 am
User Image
Hi Madame Referee!
I've read all the books at least once (some of them I have read a lot more than others though.) And I have seen all the movies. I think it would be easier to solve question based on the books because the movies tend to change some of the details. -_-

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff