Submit

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 pm
Atomic Poppy
Jao Feng
Atomic Poppy
Jao Feng
Atomic Poppy

it's fine for you to ask. after being depressed, I started to think to myself, why am I even depressed in the first place? I thought about what I was doing wrong, the people around me, and whatever issues that was going on in school in all that. I guess there's different kinds of depression, the kinds where you just feel like being sad and the other where something is making you feel sad.
what exactly is causing stress? if you don't mind me asking.
maybe you should ask your parents to take you to a psychiatrist or a psychologist.

I see, thanks for the information
I think it may be a combination of my summer school and waiting to hear news from my brother so I dont even really know any more
My parents wont, I've tried to ask them but they pretty say psychiatry is a load of dung. (Btw whats the difference between those two?)

I'm not really sure about the difference. xD all I know is that they have to do with talking to people and all that.
maybe you should take a break from summer school.
how long exactly have you been depressed?

Severely, about a week
However I'll get in deep trouble if I miss any of summer school since its all credit recovery and seat time counts

ohh. maybe you need to give yourself time, just see how things go.
is the work in summer school causing stress or is it all the people and drama?

Probably was both, though I finally got out of summer school... the depression, if anything has gotten worse sine then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm
the mage-girl

Thank you for the help- of course I will not judge you for listening to Taylor Swift. When I'm depressed I watch Mlp. Unfortunately for me, good music is hard to find- I have a tendency to listen to rock music however most good artists like Linkin Park once was have gone downhill.
However I do not deny that I almost always have headphones on.
As for crying, I cannot cry. In life it is mostly a matter of pride in my case. Even if I wanted to, I am incapable.
I used to keep a journey however my sister found it and scanned the pages and then put them on facebook for everyone to see. Since then I have not kept and important information in any other medium except my own head. Though she did recently move out, I suppose I could give it another shot...
Barbie-Crayon doll? O.o
I do use the internet as my first medium for asking for help and/or advice. Since the internet will never meet me, I don't have to to worry about being judged like I would in real life. (Thanks, by the way)
For me I have a less feminine side so I think carving things out of wood might work, I mean if thats kind of in the medium of what you meant
How does one be aware of their feelings?
I took anti-depressant meds a few months ago, but since I'm also quite paranoid of drugs and the like, I stopped taking them in secret. No way I'd ever do that again. neutral
Thanks again, miss  

Jao Feng

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 pm
I'm so sorry that you suffer from severe depression. I feel your pain, since I was diagnosed with it several years ago and am on medication for it. I've gone through the same things, wanting to hide away and that nothing really matters. I suggest finding a therapist and or psychiatrist. Medications can help a good deal, but it takes a while to find the correct medication for you. Everyone has a different reaction to different medications. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I wouldn't suggest listening to sad music, but happy music can annoy you since you aren't happy so you feel like their happiness is mocking your misery.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 pm
Jao Feng
Atomic Poppy
Jao Feng
Atomic Poppy
Jao Feng
Atomic Poppy

it's fine for you to ask. after being depressed, I started to think to myself, why am I even depressed in the first place? I thought about what I was doing wrong, the people around me, and whatever issues that was going on in school in all that. I guess there's different kinds of depression, the kinds where you just feel like being sad and the other where something is making you feel sad.
what exactly is causing stress? if you don't mind me asking.
maybe you should ask your parents to take you to a psychiatrist or a psychologist.

I see, thanks for the information
I think it may be a combination of my summer school and waiting to hear news from my brother so I dont even really know any more
My parents wont, I've tried to ask them but they pretty say psychiatry is a load of dung. (Btw whats the difference between those two?)

I'm not really sure about the difference. xD all I know is that they have to do with talking to people and all that.
maybe you should take a break from summer school.
how long exactly have you been depressed?

Severely, about a week
However I'll get in deep trouble if I miss any of summer school since its all credit recovery and seat time counts

ohh. maybe you need to give yourself time, just see how things go.
is the work in summer school causing stress or is it all the people and drama?

Probably was both, though I finally got out of summer school... the depression, if anything has gotten worse sine then.

hmm.
what I do sometimes when I'm depressed is to just forget how sad I am and try to do happy activities that I usually enjoy, like baking (which I horribly fail at) or sculpting.
but if that doesn't work, maybe hours and hours of tv will. sweatdrop  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash