Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Secret 'Date' ( Bix & Needle ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm
They were only five years apart? Interesting! She listened patiently to his explanation on hormones and puberty, body changes and urges. Her upbringing didn't allow her to wrinkle her nose as if the whole idea was preposterous, but she was certainly thinking it. Wait...something didn't seem right. "I do like being close to people, though. I like to touch, but I do not feel these...urges. Is that common?" Not having emotions and urges was part of her upbringing, but she still wasn't sure on the rest of the world. Feelings and emotions were rampant, but sometimes what she knew and what everyone else did ran parallel sometimes.

"Ah." She breathed out after he mentioned it being nicer when you liked the person. Special, somehow? "What if...you are incapable of such feelings?" She wasn't completely incapable, but on the whole she was fairly close to. Because of his words she gave some serious consideration to his question about Ulmuka, tilting her head a little bit in thought.

"I would, I asked him if he would 'do it' with me as they say." She used finger quotes and everything. "He and I...we have made a promise to experiment, but neither of us understand - or perhaps are unable to feel - feelings past friendship." Somehow she imagined that she should be upset about this, since it seemed to be an important part of outsider life, but she couldn't. Whenever she tried to think further on it she only felt lonely, perhaps a little off, but never bad. At least not as far as she could remember.

Thankfully, Bix admitting that he had little experience was enough to make her stop asking questions on it. What was the point in hounding someone who didn't know?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 pm
She liked touch? Even with needle arms? Well it made sense if you thought about the fact that maybe because of her needle arms she didn't get a lot of contact. It had to be uncomfortable. He was interested in her lack of feelings but he knew she didn't not have them.

"Well maybe you have feelings and you just don't know it? Maybe you haven't met the right person yet." He watched the clothing racks in the room around them slide in and out of the walls, different clothing coming out on different racks. Weird. "You have a sister right? Don't you have feelings for her? If you do, then you aren't devoid of feelings you just don't know about other ones."

It made sense to him.

"Well if you are thinking of doing it.. I guess as long as you guys are responsible it will be fine. Usually with that kind of things, if both people don't have similar feelings than it can get complicated.. hurtful to someone." If neither of them had any feelings at all, what was the harm in banging?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 am
"Perhaps, I have gotten a considerable amount of feelings since joining the school." She mused at the thought, her head tilting a bit. "You are likely right, however...having feelings is not, ah...proper? We are raised to not show them, and conditioned to not need them. Our emotions interfere with our livelihood, so it is cast aside." It was getting easier to explain her clan's oddities now that she had done it several times before. She didn't mind sharing it in the least, mostly because the reactions she got confirmed to her that it was strange or wrong in some way. It was how she was raised, but she never quite appreciated it.

"Ah, is that why people insist that feelings be behind it?" Another thoughtful headtilt, her eyes moving behind her mask everytime something in her line of vision moved. "Well, I doubt we will, but I will take your advice to heart." It was something to think on, anyway. She did understand that someone with feelings could be hurt by someone who didn't.

"Mmm...enough about me~" Needle decided dismissively, briefly waving a stained hand as if brushing off the subject. "How have things been with you? Anything interesting happen in this past week?" As a Boogeyman in a house with Hunters, there should be stories, right?

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff