Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] MURDUR BURD (Taima and Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 am
Blah blah blah, it was useless to talk to these guys but time and time again he did. Dis said one day he'd learn but thus far, Marcus still liked to talk and fight. Force of habit, one he really ought to break before it landed him in hot water or worse. She bitched about homework, well, this was his.

While he managed to give Dis a nice snack, it wasn't enough and the weapon was begging for more as usual. Slashing back at her he laughed. "Oh, there are worse ones than me hanging around."

HP: 36
Damage: 12  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am
Taima raised a wing to shield herself. She felt the blade cut through the thin skin, scraping across the dense bone, and just like that, she was done. This wasn't entertaining in the slightest anymore, and she'd learned enough to know that combat in humanoid form was an area that she needed a lot more research in.

But not today. As much as it pained her to admit it, she was horribly outmatched. Although pride and wild instinct demanded that she stay and fight until her last breath, common sense won out. "Yeah? Well, if I run into any worse cliches around here, I'll be sure to let them know you said hi." Without waiting for a response, she darted around him, snatching up her books as she ducked under the daggers and out the door.

HP: 0
Damage: A witty parting shot idk  

Inle-roo

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 pm
Marcus consulted Dis.

Am I cliche?
A little. If you posed then yes.

Marcus didn't pose as he teleported out.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff