View Results

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 am
I just...crave sweets. Occasionally, depending on how stressed I am, I get cramps at night. A hot water bottle usually does the trick for me to take away the nastyness if it comes. Other than that, I'm fairly normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:43 am
I eat alot, I get pains in my stomach and lower back, sometimes I am moody.. I get it all!

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 pm
When i'm on my period it feels like someone decided that then was the perfect moment to murder me through my v****a.
I usually haveto force myself to eat and I wear baggy clothes because i'm so bloated.
I have the worse mood swings. One moment i'm suicidal, the next i'm a saint.
I feel bad for who ever is talking to me when i'm like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm
When I was using the Pill, I was pretty much PMS-free. Now that I'm not taking it anymore, the only real difference I notice is some cramping or aches some of the days. But then again, I'm really lucky. Mine only lasts 3-4 days, isn't heavy, and happens every 5 weeks. sweatdrop  

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 pm
I feel dirty, nasty, ugly and I tend to crave food. A LOT OF FOOD. And I have stomach aches that feel like something from the inside is trying to rip my womb open. My lower back hurts, my leg hurts and my head hurts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 pm
I had the worst periods gonk I used to end up in hospital every single time because i was in so much pain my body went into shock sweatdrop No pain killers worked. So now i'm on a contraceptive pill that stops me having any period, If i forget to take it i don't get scared ill get pregnant, i get scared i'll have a period eek  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm
I usually only have cramps for the first or second day. If they're really bad, I go in the bathtub for a few hours and that usually fixes it. My legs and feet tend to randomly hurt as well.

I don't have mood swings, but I do become really nice for some reason which is really weird. o_O

I also get really hungry, crave chocolate milk and either get really tired or full of energy.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff