Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm
yuintakie_yuki
your school uniform is completely white? gonk
how can you prevent it from you know eek leaks?

Okay this is what I do because I am a heavy bleeder... >< cat_redface

Alright if that were true that the uniform was all white, then I would take not only one of the uniforms I would take two (if you can) with you to school.
take another pair of panties ( bikini style to grandma panties because you will want to cover your whole bottom side) do not wear the second pair, keep them handy just in case ( i dont think you would want to sit in a pool of blood all day ><). also make sure that your pad is the over night sleepy time ones; I recommend "Always" pads, they are WONDERFUL when locking in moisture.
If you can, double it up with a tampon! This works wonders if you are sitting in class for a loooooooong time.

And if you do leak :
go to the girls bathroom, take off your undies wash them with soap and COLD water ( Hot water just stains it more) wash whatever else has gotten leaked on.
Make also sure that you take a freezer ziplock bag so you can store your soiled clothes in it and it wont get things dirty or wet ^^.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm
yuintakie_yuki

reminder: must buy these things(some must be white <---cause the color of the undergarments can be seen >.>)

This has nothing to do with the current issue, but I just had to comment.

So this school/whatever requires girls to wear white skirts in which the color of their underwear can be seen? I'd start a petition to have it changed. I mean, it doesn't seem very practical in any sense. :/

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 am
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki

Alright if that were true that the uniform was all white, then I would take not only one of the uniforms I would take two (if you can) with you to school.
take another pair of panties ( bikini style to grandma panties because you will want to cover your whole bottom side) do not wear the second pair, keep them handy just in case ( i dont think you would want to sit in a pool of blood all day ><). also make sure that your pad is the over night sleepy time ones; I recommend "Always" pads, they are WONDERFUL when locking in moisture.
If you can, double it up with a tampon! This works wonders if you are sitting in class for a loooooooong time.

And if you do leak :
go to the girls bathroom, take off your undies wash them with soap and COLD water ( Hot water just stains it more) wash whatever else has gotten leaked on.
Make also sure that you take a freezer ziplock bag so you can store your soiled clothes in it and it wont get things dirty or wet ^^.

ooh
thanks ^^

also i never tried tampon
because i dont think they sell those here in my country o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 am
yuintakie_yuki
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki

And if you do leak :

ooh
thanks ^^

cat_eek Really?? Wow... thats... weird.
Well if you can't do that then just rely on the always pads over nights, they work wonders.  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 am
kyra-san
yuintakie_yuki

reminder: must buy these things(some must be white <---cause the color of the undergarments can be seen >.>)

This has nothing to do with the current issue, but I just had to comment.

So this school/whatever requires girls to wear white skirts in which the color of their underwear can be seen? I'd start a petition to have it changed. I mean, it doesn't seem very practical in any sense. :/

actually the color can be seen lightly
so i guess if you wear light-colored undies it wont be seen

also im pretty sure everyone of us wears shorts/half-slips or anything to cover the undies  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 am
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki

And if you do leak :

ooh
thanks ^^

Well if you can't do that then just rely on the always pads over nights, they work wonders.

not sure if we have those
but im gonna check just to be sure o.o  

yuintakie_yuki

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:47 pm
yuintakie_yuki
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki
Youseis fiery heart
yuintakie_yuki

And if you do leak :

ooh
thanks ^^

not sure if we have those
but im gonna check just to be sure o.o

Well, alright. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 am
Youseis fiery heart

btw thanks ^^ =)  

yuintakie_yuki

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 am
yuintakie_yuki
Youseis fiery heart

btw thanks ^^ =)
anytime :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 am
You could always order tampons online if you can find them in a store.
But yes, the overnight pads work wonders. I use them, I'm a heavy bleeder as well.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 am
Faebella
You could always order tampons online if you can find them in a store.
But yes, the overnight pads work wonders. I use them, I'm a heavy bleeder as well.

okies
thanks ^^  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas