Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 pm
Death watched as Lust left, and he looked at Janet. He offered a soft smile and a nod, then turned into the black mist and exited the House. Off in the distance, he saw the fleeing Sin. He reformed and mounted Binky, then sat a course for Salt Lake City. It was time to visit the Brothers.

Salt Lake City, was nearly reclaimed the Utah terrain. Death looked around the ruined city, off in the distance he could see his destination: The Salt Lake Cathedral. As he drew near he saw that there were a few humans milling about, across the street, lined along the roof was a small battalion of demons. Death snarled at them. He was neutral to both the side of Dark and Light, but the demons didn't well with him.
He dismounted at the steps of the church, and took his time climbing them. He entered and was surprised to see so many inside. Most were praying in the pews, others talking, none even noticed him as he entered.
He went to the east wing and climbed the staircase that led to the top floor. At the top of the stairs he found a door, with a golden light shining through the cracks of the old wooden door. He sucked in a breath and pushed the door open as the blinding light over him. Before him was a spinning portal of light, and one each side stood a nine foot tall Archangels, with their swords drawn. They stood dressed in the Armor of God: Belt of Truth, Breastplate of Righteousness, Shield of Faith, and the Sword of the Spirit.
The Heavenly light than came from them was blinding, so much that a mortal could not stand before them unless filled with the Holy Ghost. The Rider removed his scythe and placed it upon the ground so to prove that he was there in peace. He neared them, and bowed his head. Neither Angel moved nor spoke, so the Horseman took it upon himself.
" Gabriel, Michael, I have come to seek your counsel and ask for your aid."

Neither moved, but it was Gabriel that spoke, in his divine voice. " What do you seek, Horseman of Death?"
" I seek to know what is going on. Today I encountered the Sin of Lust, and she dared defy me when I abolished her from harming innocents. Why? The Horsemen have always been on place to keep the balance of this realm. It seems that the Dark ones are growing stronger, and the Light is doing nothing to stop them."
" You have no authority, Horseman. While your words ring true, you posses no need to know."
" You charge me and my brothers for protecting the Earth, yet you refuse to tell me what it is you face? What evil is among us? And why does Heaven do nothing to stop it? "
" You and your brothers are no longer needed. This realm is doomed. The humans have been shown the error of their ways, yet refuse to correct themselves. This realm will die before the decade is out."
" No, we have one last ride, and that is for the End War. We still have over two hundred years. And I though that the Light offered forgiveness, yet you seem eager to pass judgement."
" Guard thy tongue, Deaht! Your foolishness betrays you. Leave, and do not challenge the Creator."
" You will regret not talking to me, angel." Death said, then turned and left the church. He would need his brothers. He reached within his robe and pulled out a horn. He sucked in a mighty breath and blew the horn, a sound that carried to the four corners of the earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm
I landed and changed back into my true form. These clothes would need washing. I needed new ones. Los Angeles. Not quite the City of Sin, that was vegas. Gambling, cheating, prostitution. The Sins had ruled Las Vegas. The virtues couldn't bare to even look at it. I breathed in a huge breath and started walking towards a clothing store. Home of Hollywood. Greed had loved being here. His favorite place. Actors demanding they only get the best. Ha, what fools! Temptation is to easy! So much pleasure in it as well. Until all is lost. Soon this world would be ruled by Sin, demons and evil! The Heaven's above stood no chance!

I found a good store. It hadn't sustained much damage. Humans were still living fairly peacefully here and it was amusing to see some of them even walking around as if the whole world was at peace with itself. I smirked, oh naive little humans. I browsed the racks and came across a pair of black, leather pants, a black corsette and a pair of heels. The bottoms were red and the rest of the shoes were a wonderful black. Black always made a slim woman look sexy and feirce. Just the look I needed. "I'm taking these. You expect no payment either. I am the SIn of Lust and you can do nothing to stop me." I said walking out of the store leaving the shop keeper speechless and also Envyous. Well, Envy would enjoy that.

Soon I had guys staring at me like little puppy dogs. Funny, I didn't even want to tempt them. I sighed and abruptly stopped walked. A few men walked into me. "You had better leave me be, or I may just have to beat you." I said.
"You are a gorgeous--" I cut the man off as I grabbed his neck. I squeezed tightly.
"I said leave me be!" I hissed into his face, feeling my eyes narrow. I could taste the testosterone and fear mingle. I dropped the pathetic human and left the men dizzy about what had just happened. I wanted untainted souls! LA was not the place for that! I needed a pure place to reck havoc on! Why would Pride summon us here, knowing that it didn't hold satisfaction for all seven of us. As I walked, I felt the call. A whisper in my mind, "Meet now." I smiled, the meeting point was the Hollywood sign. I could see it off in the distance. Finally.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 pm
I felt a pang in my gut. Sin of Lust had stricken again. I could see his face clearly. I sighed. Lust was winning. There was nothing I could do over here in Russia. If she was taking innocencents in America I would have to go to counteract them. I couldn't reclaim what was already lost because the Sin had hit. I could tell the man that had sinned was in Washington D.C.
"Chastity! We must make a move before it is too late!" Humility said to me, pacing the room.
"Calm yourself. Good always prevails." I said calmly, placing a hand on Humility's shoulder.
"Isn't that how all this started? The belief that good always prevails? Good does not alwasy prevail. Chastity Look around! Sin of Lust is beating you because we are doing nothing! I am sure the Sins are going to make a big move soon. We must prepare ourselves for an attack at us! Convinvcing all the humans to Sin and the zombies to turn to Sin, Demon and Evil side will be the end of good! Please Chastity, do something about Lust before we all come to an end!" Humility almost begged. These were desperate times. I thought back to World War Two. Sins had ruled then and it had seemed like the good would loose to Greedy Hitler. Things turned around though. This would too!
"Humility, look at the past examples that the humans offer. The Sins have taken control many times, but good has prevailed each time. Virtues have been restored."
"But dear Chastity, my sister! You must understand, that we are less known about until it becomes apparent we are here. To guide and protect our precious humans! The Heavan's command us to guide the humans in times of peril. Chastity, please go find Sin and do what ever you can to stop here! I do not want you to be defeated so easily. I can not loose a sister. Please."
"Fine, I will go brother, but if I do not return, please know that I went willingly and it is not your fault." I hugged Humility good-bye and began towards the America's on my pure white stead. Time to act.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am
As I approached the Hollywood sign, I could tell I had taken to long. Everyone was already here. All six of them. I swear, if I wasn't among the favorites of the guy sins, I would have been cursed out. Greed nodded at me as I walked over and took the spot next to Pride. I smiled at him and kept seduction out of it. All the Sins had no need to be seduced, considering they were . . . well . . . Sins. I waited for Pride to begin. We would finally directly attack the Virtues! All We needed was to find where each Virtue was and go battle them accordingly.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 pm
(I wish to be the Sin of Pride)
Pride looked over the sins, a smirk on his face boasts how he feels quite proud of himself. This could the the moment, the thought, the virtues are finally going to perish and we will rule without objection.

"I expect all of you to know why you are here," Pride began, his voice booming and full of authority, "It is finally the moment all of us have been longing. The Virtues have been a bother for too long. These Virtues.. these Opposites.. are far too annoying. Hunting them down one by one and eliminating them won't be a problem for our combined efforts. The humans will be under our rule within the week, surely." Pride continued, "All of you have your skills, and I'm relying on every last one of your great, amazing efforts on this. Our first plan of action, hunt down their weakest members. We cannot attack them with opposites, we must convince them to sin." Pride noted, "These soulless creatures, the Zombies, will be of great assistance to us as pawns. Getting the worthless ones busy." Pride added. His entire speech was spoken with pride and dignity, it truly seems he thinks he can take out the virtues with no effort.

Pride took a moment, allowing the other Sins to speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:22 pm
"Dearest Pride," I purred slightly, "It is going to be difficult to get those d***ed virtues to Sin. It would be better to just dispose of them. I think their weakest link currently is the one that is loosing to the most tempting of all Sins. We all know who that is don't we?" I smiled and saw Envy nod. "Good, I feel like Chastity will make a move soon, she is loosing many innocents and I can dispose of her easily." I sighed, "But, the virtues are in Europe, are we too go to them or lure them to us?"
Greed spoke then, "Charity, that stupid Virtue, everyone is selfish now a days. I wish to go to them, why should we wait for our sure win?"
"Greed, my brother," Envy began, "We could team up. ALthough only the Opposites may defeat each other, we are all linked so we can help each other. Take them out faster."
"I want to defeat Chastity on my own Envy! No one will help me with her. She is mine!" I snapped. My enemy for so long would stay mine and I would defeat her myself. I looked to Pride and placed a hand on his shoulder. "What do you say, Brother?"  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Pride looks to Lust, with a smile he decided, "I wonder who has moor greed. You or Greed himself. Very well, the power of Lust overcomes Chastity quite easily. As for the Virtues residing in Europe... we shall go into their territory, eliminate them on their turf. It'll leave a more scarring impact."

Pride's grin grows larger as he pauses again. "The time has come, at last. This place belongs to us, let us take it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 pm
I almost jumped with joy! Instead, I clasped my hands together evily. "Tell me Pride, when do we head off towards Europe? I need some time to gather a few weapons. As I'm sure all of you do as well." I smriked.
"Pride, that comment about who has the most Greed? That would be me, I am Greed here! She is just influenced by my presence." Greed commented. I almost smacked him across the face!
"No, I am not influenced by you Greed, I have longed to defeat Chastity for some time now and I will not have that pleasure stripped from me!" I said. Greed smirked at me and remained silent. "Anyways, Pride?"  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 pm
Pride looks to Greed and Lust, "It would appear my presence has influenced much in you two," He says, "Everything aside, we leave in ten days. That should be more than enough time for everyone to gather equipment," Pride continues, "Any of you have last minute words before dismissal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:31 pm
I opened and closed my mouth. No point retorting to Pride's comment. Maybe he was right, but I doubted it. "Yeas actually, I was wondering, where in Hell have you been?" I asked. All the Sins looked expectantly at Pride. He never did tell us where he would have been going when we parted ways.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:16 pm
Pride looks to Lust, "Is that question of any importance, Lust? I have been places and areas to plan our next move."

Pride looks at Lust with a rather odd expression while saying this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm
"Fascinating tale that one is!" I sarcastically remarked. "I'm off to go get my weapons. Where are we to meet in ten days?" I asked. I might not even show. Ten days was to much. I would have to go to Europe sooner than that! My time to defeat Chastity was coming!

I shifted into a dragon demon so I was ready to take off. "This is just so I can get around faster. I love the power of shapeshifting!" I said in response to the bewildered looks I recieved. I looked to Pride awaiting his answer.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OfflineRocky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 pm
"Same spot," Pride notes, "I'm not sure how many people you can seduce in that form, seductress." He adds before rolling his shoulders. "Gather your gear, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm
"I can seduce many dragon demons! This is a very feminine dragon demon! I don't need to make demons Sin though so it's no fun! Anyways I'm off see you in ten days." or not. I batted my wings and launched myself in the air heading for a weapons shop. I was loading it up. Daggers, Ninja starts, Swords, bow and arrow. Anything to gain the advantage against a pure creature.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 am
I arrived in D.C. and could almost smell Lust. She was either here or had long since gone. As I followed Lust's trail I picked up a shadow hovering around near her sent. I looked up and saw the White House. Oh, so many Sinners had been there. So many! I sighed and continued toward the White House. I saw the hord of zombies swarming the House. A hand ful of humans were blocking the entrance. At least I could influence them to be good and stop the attack, hopefully.
"Zombies!" I shouted at them. "Who is your leader?"
One of them stepped forward. "I . . . am Chastity. Why are you here?"
"Stop this foolish attack! It is pointless! Leave the humans be! Please join the side of good and stop attacking the human!" I commanded in a plea.
"Chastity, . . . we have our orders from a Sin. We will listen to them!" He exclaimed back at me. The zombies had stopped the attack momentarily as me and their leader battled it out verbally.
"And which Sin ordered you to attack these poor humans? Lust perhaps?"
"Yes, she did in fact! We . . . will continue our attack unless you can grant us passage to Heaven when we have died again." The zombie was barganing with me!
"I have to talk to the Arch-ANgels guarding the Gate! That is not my call to make!" I responded. "Hold off your attack while I go speak with them."
"We will hold off for an hour. If you have not returned by then, I will not hold back my army . . . anymore. You have an hour." I scoffed and let out a huff of air. Zombies! Ordering me around! Ugh, discraceful!
"You do not command me Zombie. I wil lreturn when I return and you will wait until I return. If you do not then I will not allow a grant for you for any sort of passage to Heaven " That threat should suffice them. Zombies wanted to be gone from this world but they couldn't if they were not allowed. Even Hell would not take them. If only for their own personal use. I mounted my dear Abigal and started for the Salt Lake Cathedral.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff