Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Vampire Counts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sepoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:59 pm
Jerhien
swiss army vampires

This is the coolest phrase I have heard... EVER.

Thank you very much for the descriptions, Jerhien. I'm still sort of undecided about which type of vampire to use, but at least I have more information now. Necromantic magic and zombie hordes does sound cool, but now I'm thinking it might be fun to have a blood dragon army based on a former Brettonian knight turned vampire. I'm sure I could have a lot of fun converting that army.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:57 am
Von Carstiens also have the new Sylvanian Army list in the back of the Storm of Chaos book. Zombies with armour, Skellies with crossbows, 2 reduced price Black Coaches, new bloodline powers, grave markers and other such stuffs X3 I've not lost with them yet domokun Having units appear on the enemy flanks first turn is definatley a great advantage.  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

Seraphine-Exalted

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:55 am
Akujo
You can also summon and make a new unit. Which means you can have a unit flanking behind, and on the side, along with the unit in front outnumbering and ranked. Then the unit runs.

But a Blood Dragon can kill anything. I took one against whats-his-name. The big chaos special character. Supposed to be unbeatable. I killed him in one round of combat.

archeon sux anyways, his only advantage is that he has all the marks, but still, how did u do that? 4 wounds with 3+ wardsave, and only ever wounding him on a 3+ (even with the instant kill spell)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:00 am
must have got lucky, archaon is one bad mofo.
Akthough Archaon does seem to have bad luck in the dueling area though, I once saw him lose combat to lord Kroak! xd

yeah a fallen brettonian blood dragon army is really fun to both convert and play ( i helped a friend build a similar army)  

Jerhien

Traitor Jacknife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:35 am
Jerhien
must have got lucky, archaon is one bad mofo.
Akthough Archaon does seem to have bad luck in the dueling area though, I once saw him lose combat to lord Kroak! xd

yeah a fallen brettonian blood dragon army is really fun to both convert and play ( i helped a friend build a similar army)
Lord Kroak has no attacks. he can get one S3 hit on Archeon each turn thats it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:06 pm
The lord kroak player was pretty smart...and archaon had unbound uzhul early in the battle (once he realized that his weapon only counted as a hand weapon against lord kroak) not to mention lord kroak can have quite a few spells that directly affect hand to hand combat and his attacks/damage etcetera, it was actually over pretty quick for old archaon (it was one on one and they started in btb). freakin' hilarious.  

Jerhien

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:00 am
I remember long ago in a White Dwarf during the last edition of Warhammer they had the 'Arnea of Blood' A tournament style game where speacial characters battled 1 on 1 to see who was best. If I remember right (which I doubt I do x.x wink Archaon killed himself in that too ._. and Lord Kroak would have won if a Bloodthirster wasn't part of the tournament o.x;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:58 pm
LOL yeah I remember that!

Last edition, where Slann where GODS. by gods I mean they had like 8 attacks at strength 5 on top of there magic...mwuahahahah.  

Jerhien

You have got spam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:31 am
I play Lahmian vampires i will say only 2 things.
mmmmm Enemy heroes.
mmmmm Asp bow.
+ The models look amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:48 am
yeah Lahmian lists are fun...nothing like taking a high elf hero with the battle standard or a tzeench hero to mix things up. I personally play necrarchs....yay unridden zombie dragons!  

Jerhien

greqrg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:45 am
i used to have a strigoi army. that army was fun. i quit playing them when someone stole 20 of my ghouls, but im still working on converting a strigoi vampire lord.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:19 pm
greqrg
i used to have a strigoi army. that army was fun. i quit playing them when someone stole 20 of my ghouls, but im still working on converting a strigoi vampire lord.

Ouch. Any idea how they got stolen?  

Sepoko

Akujo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:23 pm
Killing blow. Ran up and scored three of em. (The lord had everything that could be thrown on him to help his chances) Archon failed 1 and died.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:27 am
That'll do it!  

Jerhien

Major Tom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:59 pm
Jerhien, I've seen a number of Necrarch battles and their spellcasting is badass, but I've noticed they have a problem. Every turn their zombies get killed, and every turn the Vampires replentish their ranks. But since the zombies never win, all the Necrachs succeed in doing is provide a never-ending supply of victory points to their opponents. How do you get around this problem?  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff