The Beastmen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greqrg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:32 pm
Greenblade
I need to get the sixth edition chaos book. I am use to playing the fifth edition. Beastmen can do suprisingly well against Britonians. Shamans can make the army very impressive. But I would like them to have archers.

the beastmen have their own book now, they arnt in the chaos army book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:32 pm
As I play Wood Elves, I have an aversion to Beastmen even more than zombies. Although I do recognize that the Beastmen are not to be underestimated.  

Nehalem

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:30 pm
I'm going to start a BOC army and I need some help putting to gether a Anti- High Elf / ANti Lizard Men army (( Yes I am the Evil one of my friends *Evil grin)) I'm going to at least get the army book this weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:36 pm
BaneTheSlayer
I'm going to start a BOC army and I need some help putting to gether a Anti- High Elf / ANti Lizard Men army (( Yes I am the Evil one of my friends *Evil grin)) I'm going to at least get the army book this weekend.

Well, beware of a 2nd Generation Slaan, especially in 2,000 points games and with Lore of the Heavans, the fact that you're mostly skirmishers won't help there.  

Drachyench

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:39 pm
True, is there anything that could help me though?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:48 pm
BaneTheSlayer
True, is there anything that could help me though?

Get the Slaan killed with Combat. A second Generation Slaan being killed almost guarenties the match to be a draw.  

Drachyench

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Alright How should I build my army then?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:06 pm
I mainly advise you play a few test games against them first to see what their Tactics are, and Base your army along their weaknesses. Example: If The Enemy has a lot of un-manuverable troops, get more skirmishers.  

Drachyench

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:16 pm
All the HE player has is a mounted Lord and a Spearmen unit, also I think a sorcererm as for the LM I'm not sure he's my friends friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:41 pm
BaneTheSlayer
All the HE player has is a mounted Lord and a Spearmen unit, also I think a sorcererm as for the LM I'm not sure he's my friends friend.

Spearmen fight in 3 Ranks, good Armor, and Have high skill. They lack a toughness though.  

Drachyench

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:47 pm
So I should flan them, ambush them from the side?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:04 pm
BaneTheSlayer
So I should flan them, ambush them from the side?

It may be easier for you to do such.  

Drachyench

Dirk Daring Bramblethrush

Savage Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:02 pm
Personally, I like centigors and chariots. They provide really fast attack choices. I use quite alot of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:11 pm
Jack_Hawkins
Personally, I like centigors and chariots. They provide really fast attack choices. I use quite alot of them.

Nothing says battle ready more than having a bew or two or til your drunk. For centigor suffer from the drunken rule.  

Daemon_King

Dirk Daring Bramblethrush

Savage Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 am
Daemon_king
Jack_Hawkins

Nothing says battle ready more than having a bew or two or til your drunk. For centigor suffer from the drunken rule.

But they're still awesome. 3nodding  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces