Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drachyench

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:38 pm
NightPredator11
Daemon_king
NightPredator11
Just a guestion, but isnt this part of the chaos army and should be disscussed there? Daemonbeasts is different too, and has its own amry, deamons arent a seperate amry, part of chaos.

That is true, but as said before it was it's own army with it's own set of rules.
still follow the rules of chaos.

Actually, in Daemonic Legions, there are a few differences in their rules. They also have special characters, wargear, and I also believe their daemonic ward save is now a true one in Daemon Hoardes, thus they keep it even when hit by magical weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:44 pm
In my opinion, Demons, mortals, and beasts of chaos should all be in their own seperate threads. Otherwise it'll get confusing. Plus, even though beasts of chaos have their own army book and demons don't, they all share the same relationship. In a mortal army, demons and beasts are special choices. In a demon army, mortals and beasts are special choices. In a beast army, mortals and demons are special choices. So demons are to mortals as beasts are to mortals. They just put them in the same army book because there aren't enough different demons to have their own army book. It'd be a rip-off, $20 for 10 pages.  

Lethkhar

Narelon the Great

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:38 pm
Although I have been playing Warhammer for a long time now; I am making my first forays into Chaos, mainly for my Cult of Slaanesh, but I was tempted by the idea of a Slaanesh daemon army. However I was a little put off by the fact that Slaanesh can (in the Hordes of Chaos Armies book) take only one sort of daemon: Daemonettes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:05 pm
It's the same with all the Demon armies. If you want a good, diverse demon army, go with undivided.  

Lethkhar

Narelon the Great

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:57 pm
That's true, I imagine I will have to go that way, thanks for the advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:46 am
Will putting the Mark of Nurgle on Chaos Warriors help? Because I'm running a Nurgle army.  

ediconeG

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:21 pm
Omega Gaara
Will putting the Mark of Nurgle on Chaos Warriors help? Because I'm running a Nurgle army.

Go to the Chaos Warriors thread.

Of course it will help. Why else would you pay points for it? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:47 am
Lethkhar
It's the same with all the Demon armies. If you want a good, diverse demon army, go with undivided.

if you ask me an undivided daemon army tends to suffer from being too diverse for its own good, since each of the units sometimes have trouble working well together

admittedly there are some exception, like a khornate army with tzeench elements to offset the lack of maigc, but developing a story behind such armies is often rather awkward  

senbonzakura kageyoshi

senbonzakura kageyoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:49 am
and speaking of nurgle,
ive recently had the idea of converting daemon prince of nurgle out of rat ogre's, giving it 2 heards, wings and really rotting it up with greenstuff

any suggestions as to how i could make it even better?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:48 pm
Sounds bad a** enough  

Reddemon

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:38 am

Throw some dead in for fun?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:18 pm
Well that's a given.

I'm thinking of playing Slaneesh demon horde, any tips?  

Red the 2nd

Meister Ratte

Beloved Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:04 am
I just played the city raze senario not long ago and I have to say the Flamers of Tzeench won he the game......A unit of 6 firing 6D6 Str4 flaming shot at BS 4 / 5 (Pyrocaster) brought down three buildings in three turns, two of them being the objectives.....I highly recomend fielding them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am
nadescaflowne
Ima have a Slaanshi deamonic legion army XO But I have no idea what to use for my Pleasure Seeker riders ._.

Use the Deamonetts modeled on mounts of Slaanesh, the ones that come as part of the mounted lord of Slaanesh box......It's some what expensive but the conversion look cool as hell once it's done  

Meister Ratte

Beloved Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 am
While playing against my usual Orc and Goblin opponent the other day, I decided to use my newly put together 1000 point Nurgle/Khorne daemon army. I made some pretty bad selection choices for such a small game and he got the best of me, but that's not the point. The point is: in the first combat phase he tried to say that when my bloodletters lost the combat they took the wounds and on top of that would still break and run from combat. I tried to tell him that I didn't think that was true but he argued the point. I looked in the Daemon army book, but didn't find anything specific that said they didn't run away ;so I tried to plead storyline and say "Why would daemons of the warp run away?" But in the end I was at his house so he agreed to a dice roll (which he won) and proceeded to steamroller me over the next 4 turns. Is he right? Do daemons run? I still think they don't. I would love some feedback on this. Incidentally he beat me so quickly that we had time to play again, with slightly altered army lists for both of us, this time with daemons not running. Let's just say my flesh hounds ate very well that night. twisted  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff