Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The High Elves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baddog86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:01 am
I love my high elves you got to love the magic and the swordmasters blaugh god they are so good  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:33 am
Actually the High Elves are the best magicians in the game. They're the only army that can completely own the magic phase. A magic heavy High Elf army will make you rip your hair out if you play a magic heavy army (like I do).
I play Lizardmen as well, and the Slann is undoubtedly the BEST magician in the game, but at a hefty points cost and the loss of additional characters.
In a straight up magic battle the high elves will win against a lizardmen army, because of the volume of magicians they can have as well as there natural talents for dispelling magic (give one the item that adds one to your dispell total and watch your enemy cringe when he realizes your average dispel on two dice is a 9).
Yeah High magic is sick.  

Jerhien

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:12 am
i have ze elves that are high. i use teclis he he no more magic for enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:40 pm
i love the high elves. i run a 2500 point warhost with an archmage as my main HQ. master teclis and prince tyrion are of course ever prevelent for when i wanna use them^^  

General VonCarstein

Guardian of a Lost Cause

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:10 pm
I got my first Dryads so yeah I'm going for a tree based army which means Dryads and Treeman and ther other thing.....forgot the name. Almost got me a batallion saturday. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:19 pm
Guardian of a Lost Cause
I got my first Dryads so yeah I'm going for a tree based army which means Dryads and Treeman and ther other thing.....forgot the name. Almost got me a batallion saturday. crying
That gose in the Wood Elfs page  

Reddemon

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:30 pm
Guardian of a Lost Cause

i had a squad of skinks keep tree man busy for the whole game it was funny cause the guy only killed like 2 a turn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:46 pm
Wow, I guess not many people like the high elves....  

Xenos Mortium

Grandpa Ducky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:29 am
Xenos Mortium
Wow, I guess not many people like the high elves....

Lol, guess not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:49 am
I do, and I have an army of them, with two batteries of bolt throwers (4...very nice...).
Yes, this thread is for HIGH elves, not WOOD elves...High elves do not have treemen or dryads...
High elves are quite good, especially when deployed in mass infantry formations with war machine support.  

KyotoYakimino

Guardian of a Lost Cause

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:36 pm
Reddemon
Guardian of a Lost Cause
That gose in the Wood Elfs page

Doh, sorry about that, I got comfuzzled for a moment. sweatdrop thanksfor pointing that out, if you hadn't I probably would not have noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:07 pm
KyotoYakimino
I do, and I have an army of them, with two batteries of bolt throwers (4...very nice...).
Yes, this thread is for HIGH elves, not WOOD elves...High elves do not have treemen or dryads...
High elves are quite good, especially when deployed in mass infantry formations with war machine support.
that is a good strategy, ill have over 45 infantry men and like, two bolt throwers, my guys are backed up mostly by cavalry.  

General VonCarstein

heavyflamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:12 pm
KyotoYakimino

we dont got that great of infantry cause of our str 3 but spears fighting in 3 ranks is nice. i have 7 bolt throwers, that would be like a 4k game right? i think i can actually do that many points. a dragon and teclis help lol. has anyopne tried the solid cavalry high elf list its nice especially with the bolt throwers to help out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:36 pm
No, I have never tried that.
Then again, I do not really have that many High Elves, only around a hundred models.  

KyotoYakimino

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:46 pm
I usually slap out between 30 and 50 archers. Backed up by a couple of units of Silverhelms and chariots, as my flying defence.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff