Submit

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm
19 a few months ago, just finished my freshman year at college and still one~ wink I don't plan on keeping it until marriage, but I've embraced it as something very special that I plan on gifting to the right person. In the meantime, I explore my sexuality in order to know what I like when it does come time. Virgins unite, lol!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 am
I didn't loose mine until I was 18 (almost 19). I'm not with the guy any more but I don't regret anything, since it was my own choice. You shouldn't feel pressurised to loose it, you should be able to choose when and who you give it to.  

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Sunniesaurus

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 am
Good. Save it for marriage. If the institution of marriage and what it stands for isn't a reason you'd consider, then because of the simple fact you are not a statistic for carrying any kind of STD and passing it to another. Before you get married, get your future spouse checked as well, I did with mine. I also married as a virgin myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm
congrats! really the way things are today it's like everyone looks down on you for not having sex before marriage or labels you as a stuck-up, prissy snob. there's nothing wrong with losing it before marriage if you want to, just be safe about it. you don't want the risk of catching something or getting pregnant. but either way, yay, i'm not alone! i swear virgins over 15 need to be added to the endangered species list o.o  

StrayKit

Abraham The Mage

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 pm
J e n R e i
Whoot. 20 something more days and I will leave school a virgin. Its very uncommon where I live at.(Las Vegas) Teen pregnancy is really high and you're consider a "lame" or "scary" if you are older than 15 and still a virgin. I am now 18. I know random..just felt like throwing that out there..

Good surprised
You should be proud of yourself! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:29 pm
I'm in college and a virgin. Like mentioned before, it's a choice whether you lose it or not. I choose not to.  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 pm
I lost mine 6 years ago, I was 18. Had been with the guy for 6 years.
And now, 6 years later, we're married.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 pm
Awenita
Good. Save it for marriage. If the institution of marriage and what it stands for isn't a reason you'd consider, then because of the simple fact you are not a statistic for carrying any kind of STD and passing it to another. Before you get married, get your future spouse checked as well, I did with mine. I also married as a virgin myself.

Speaking of, how is he?
I haven't heard much about him on FB?!  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Sunniesaurus

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm
Faebella
Awenita

Speaking of, how is he?
He's alright. We had a bit of a rut but we are getting past it. I will be moving to England when he gets stationed there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 pm
Awenita
Faebella
Awenita

Speaking of, how is he?
He's alright. We had a bit of a rut but we are getting past it. I will be moving to England when he gets stationed there. 3nodding

Oh! That's awesome. England is somewhere I've always wanted to travel.
Is he deployed right now?  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 am
That's awesome! biggrin
Congratulations heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm
Haha im the same. But yea, same here in my school... i feel like mostly anywhere its less likely to find a virgin. But i dont think it really matters i would be friends with someone who had lost it or not. Doesn't matter to me. Its not really my business and doesn't (shouldn't) really change them as a person. But Congrats anyways. We virgins just obviously haven't found the "right" person yet and are waiting to find them ^.^  

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 pm
Good job, fellow sister! It is great to know one is not alone. Its my goal to graduate high school a virgin as well. It isn't hard, I don't get why people have such trouble with it...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:16 am
Congrats!! smile
I'm going to finish up 2nd year college soon, still a virgin. And I will wait until marriage to give that up. heart  

viper_353

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm
Congratulations! It's rare to see that anymore truthfully. I'm a virgin too and just got out of college. It's too bad not many guys seem to accept this since I have had issues with this myself and it has cost me relationships. I wish there were more like you and I wish there were more guys who would respect this as well.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff