Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm
"Damn..." The aisle was more crowed than the row. James started shoving people down so he could get out. His heart thudded. There's too many people... He walked quickly. Just a few more feet to the door.... He ran straight into some kid, and threw him to the floor. He bit his tongue. I despise large groups....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 am
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi
Mmm, now if only this little meeting would get started already...

Nicholas
Watching his brother with slit eye amusement, Nick feels his temper cool off some. He was like that, with a hot temper that could be cooled by some of the oddest things. Well, maybe this wasn't so odd. Part of the reason he was so pissed was because Alex was here too, and Nick knew how hard it was for his brother to settle in. At least the kid wasn't stuttering. However, he does realize that if he has to remain in this auditorium thing a minute longer, he was going to explode. Patting Alex on the head as he suddenly gets up and leaves, Nick makes his way to the back doors, already tapping out a cigarette.

Alexander
Alex stumbled slightly, startled. Running a hand through his hair and smiling, he says "That's alright~ This place is pretty crowded huh?" He watches Nick leave with some surprise and a little nervousness.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

Kyoya looked over at James, semi-glaring as he walked over, helping up the other neko up. "Be careful...." He mumbled to the neko before looking at James. He stuck a hand in his pocket. "You should watch where youre walking." He said in his usual lazy tone.

~~Daisuke Hibari~~

~~Ko Toshiro~~

Hikaru nodded. "Tell me about it. I think this is the biggest its ever been." He said, turning to him with a friendly smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm heartless? Why don't you take a moment to think about yourself."
"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"
"You can't fix what isn't broken, so stop acting like I am."
"Will you be 'The One just For Me'?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Having noticed several nekos just up and leave the auditorium, Atsuo sighed, beginning to wonder if he too should just ditch this little organized meeting or whatever the hell it was. But if he did that, he wouldn't be able to get a chance to see all the shota nekos before they dispersed throughout the whole student body and become impossible to decide which ones he would favor and avoid without having to go through . Shrugging though, Atsuo decided that it wasn't very necessary to stick around and that he would just make his encounters with the cute nekos a surprise, and with that, he left the auditorium, looking for something to entertain himself with.

Setsuna looked over his shoulder when he felt a light tap on it, and his ears perked up when he heard a voice speaking to him, "Hmm? Oh, yes, I'm fine. Just a little... claustrophobic I guess you could say. And I'm looking for my brothers in this big cluster of people, sooo..." he said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and giving a small smile.  

luiemue31292199239

6,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm
James turned his head. He laughed. "I wasn't the one in the way." He said flatly. He slipped through an oncoming group of more nekos, and disappeared through the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 am

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nick lounges against a wall outside, absently watching the smoke from his cigarette curl and then disappear. Finally, as if snapping out of it, he takes a drag. Noticing the door open, he glances over and drops a nod to James.

Alexander
"Really? That's neat," Alex replies, feeling a brush creep up. Clearing his throat and running a hand through his hair again (it only looks slightly rumpled), he glances around the room, feeling more curious about this place than he had before.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm
James waved and slammed the door behind him. "I hate crowds." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 am

Chisisi

Nicholas
"Yeah, me too," Nick takes a long drag, closing his eyes briefly.

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm
James sat next to the guy. He didn't look Japanese. "Isn't it against school rules to smoke? Not that I care.. But if someone sees you..." He trailed off. Not really his problem if that happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nick kind of laughs,"Don't worry about it. If that happens I'll deal with it," He examines the other guy out of the corner of his eye, kind of smiling.

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm
James laughed back. "Ya, that's my kind of attitude. I'm James. Transfer student." he held his hand up to Nick, waiting to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nick shakes James's hand as he introduces himself, "Nick- I'm a transfer to," He pulls his hand back,

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm
((*too))

James nodded. "Oh really. Looks like I'm not alone here." He laughed, a small girlish giggle. It was a cute little laugh he'd always done when something amused him, but not enough to really laugh about it... ((that's right. I just spent 2 and a half sentences on his giggle.)) "So, your accent sounds alot like mine. America?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Chisisi

Nicholas
"You guessed it... Our parents thought it would be a good idea to send my brother and me here... it was that or military school." You could only tell that Nick was still angry about the whole thing by the way his fist clenched at his side. He closes his eyes briefly, taking a drag. He drops the cigarette and stomps it out, looking at James. "So what about you?"

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 pm
"Man, that sucks. I'm sorry.. I don't have much of a story." He admitted. "I just wanted to be as far away from them as I can." Everything about his parents pissed him off.  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff