Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
The Шatchers ((Open and Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Astrauld chuckled. "Those precautions won't assist you, Demon. Only your speed will save you." He gestured to his white and gold spear. "This weapon was given to me when I was a young man by the leader of a powerful army. Never have I let it go since the day I died. It is blessed with the power of the Lord almighty, it's touch bringing searing pain, its tip among the sharpest the world will ever know. As God is my witness I will rid of you. Let the game begin." With a grunt, Astrauld pulled his muscular arm back and thrust the spear forward.

(I moved from first person to third person, so it may sound weird)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◀ ◁ ȘӯϮђиўл Ҷɑʆʑεηɪɒ ▶ ▷

Sythnyn sighed. "So we have to play it that way?" She mumbled and then growled low in her throat, her red eyes just barely showing above her sunglasses. As he thrust the spear toward her, she jumped with cat like reflexes to her side, landing on top of a dumpster. "Fast enough for ya?" She called teasingly down to the angel from her perch. She smirked evilly before saying, "We've fought before Astrauld, you know of my speed. And yet you're challenging me to use one of my greatest skills? I know a hundred-year-old demon faster than you!" She taunted, hoping to get to the angel.

One of her better tactics was piss off the angel as much as possible and they'll become blinded by anger. It was quite simple really and it worked on most Angels. Key word being most. "Come and get me!" She shouted, trying to lure him in. It was getting so hard to keep her focus on her human form and the battle. She needed to revert to her true form and soon.

{{OOC: Okay. smile }}  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 am
User Image
{ Pandora Cowan }
Little Pantalaimon

User Image

Pan sat on top of a skyscraper. There were too many of them around to keep track of, but she managed to sneak her way to the roof. Luckily, there was no penthouse, crowning the building where her grandpa lived, but she had to sneak around others windows to get there. She looked down at the people scurrying around in the dark and pulled her coat closer to her chest, her legs dangling from the edge. She enjoyed it - the breeze, the view, everything. The rush of the city often got to her nerves and during times like those, she retreated to a few places. The latest was the flat, cold roof of her grandpa's apartment building. Looking down, everything seemed the same - the buildings were all tall and squares, most of them blended in with the night sky. She inhaled the chilly evening air and stretched her arms out either side of her as a gust of wind caught her in the face, whipping through her hair playfully, and then disappearing. Pan's smile faded. For as long as she could remember she wanted to fly.

"I guess this is as close as I'll ever get," she whispered to herself, her words lost in the remains of the breeze.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 pm
● ● ● ● ● Ӎoira Ϣillow
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● Ҭrancy

User Image

Attire

Have you ever thought that we humans...

User Image
"aaaaand there~" Moira sang, finally finishing the painting she'd spent hours on making. She sat in a park bench, painting an ominous tree she'd passed by many times before. It looked lonely and gave off a sad aura, which fascinated Moira more than anything. She eyed it in satisfaction, pushing her pinky against one part to blur out a small mistake she'd made. She thought it appropriate to add little demonic beings to make the painting more lively in a dark way. Surprising? It's not a secret that Moira believed in supernatural things. She grew up being told that such beings were real. Demons, angels, God? The full enchalada!

Moira slid her fingers through her long, silky violet hair, curling it up in a bun and sticking her comb in it. "I'd sure like to meet on of you..." She whispered, tilting her head curiously at the thought. But of course! Hearing so much stories gave Moira a great infatuation for demons and angels. Seeing them would just confirm that the things she believed was really existing. "Like that'd ever happen..." Moira closed her paint colors and folded her stand up, making her way back into the building so that she could put her things away and get cleaned up for yet another night out with friends.

"Oh my god! I noticed him too!" "He was totally staring at me!" "Dream on! It was me he was staring at!" Moira listened as her friends argued over and over again about one of the hot men in their work building who'd apparantly been staring at their group as they passed by once. "Is this all you guys are gonna talk about all night?" Moira grumbled, sipping her Bloody Mary. "I see why you're still a virgin!" One friend teased with a thick, New York accent. Moira sighed. She muttered a curse before sinking back into her chair, spinning it so that her back was to her friends. She decided she'd ignore them for a while and watch what went on outside instead.

User Image

... Could just be puny pawns in a twisted game?

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

(Her Human form ^)

Leia blinked as she was walking past a human's bar. Besides the scent of sweat and alchohal, she sensed something. A Believer. Leia couldn't help it, she always had to see what Believers looked like. It was her curiousity that overruled her usual sense of judgement. Lia walked into the bar, being in her unseen form, no one noticed when she walked in behind a drunk. The moment Leia got into one of the Human's restroom, she switched into her human form.

Quietly, Leia sat in the oppisite section of the bar, maing a silent prayer no one would speak to her, whenever a human did, they tended to freak out, or see her as rude.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm
● ● ● ● ● Ӎoira Ϣillow
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

User Image

Attire

User Image
"Hm?" Moira questioned as her eyes darted around the bar. "That's weird..." She mumbled. "What is?" Her friends asked. "Oh, nothing. I just had an odd feeling..." She giggled teasingly before continuing their conversation. Moira's scanned the room, but noticed nothing. The feeling disappeared suddenly and relief swept over her. She kept watch over the people at the bar just to make sure there wasn't some drunk who had his eye on her.

There... She'd spotted a girl sitting across the bar. Moira eyed her suspisciously, wondering why she seemed so different from the other people. There was an uneasiness about her. Moira couldn't quite figure it out. The thought of her little demon/angel fantasies rushed into her head before she shook them out, standing up. "Whoa!" One of her friends exclaimed, grabbing Moira's arm. She had stumbled from moving much too quickly. "I think you've had enough to drink, Moira dear," She scolded. "I'm fine..." Moira muttered, plopping back down into the chair. She ordered another round of alcohol and continued to drink, keeping her eye on the suspiscious girl across the bar while engaging in a conversation about the latest news with her friends.

User Image

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 am
[[btw I'll be offline saturday and Sunday!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am
Leia stared fowards for a moment before she saw girl, her eyes cauciously scanning her behind Leia' sunglassses, which hid her red eyes. She gave one, stiff nod to the girl before Leia ordered a water, contemplating whether to even drink it. Leia simply continued to stare forward, absently thinking.  

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am
Astrauld turned to the evasive Demon, angered and frustrated. I'm a Spartan... Why the Hell would she be able to escape me? He thought. "Perhaps it is time I put away this clunky spear and fight like a true warrior!" For the first time in centuries, he threw the spear to the ground and stood in defensive position, his fists held close. Astrauld gave a nod to his opponent. "Make your move, Child of Snakes. It's come time for us to fight fairly." Astrauld knew his advantages and disadvantages in hand to hand combat, but he knew he was swift enough to avoid some... only some of her attacks...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

◀ ◁ ȘӯϮђиўл Ҷɑʆʑεηɪɒ ▶ ▷

Sythnyn couldn't help but think that this was a trap. Her mind was screaming at her not to fall for it but since when did Sythnyn Yalzenia listen to common sense? Not in the last thousand years, Sythnyn thought and her signature smirk appeared on her face. She let out a soft chuckle, the sound was enough to make someone tear out their eyes. "You don't know what you're asking for, Angel." She warned. Her leather gloves only covered her hand, not her fingers which allowed her sharpened nails to poke through. Finally, Sythnyn lost focus on her human form and she reverted to her true form. Suddenly the humans who'd been watching ran away screaming. "Oops," She muttered, an evil smile on her face.

She jumped off the dumpster toward the angel, her wings carrying her toward him. As she neared him she aimed her knife like nails at his shoulder. As she flew by she wasn't aware if she'd hit him or not. She landed on the ground in a crouching position, her back facing the angel. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment, her red eyes glaring daggers at the holy being before her. She felt her fingers begin to burn where she'd touched the angels skin. She let out a small hiss of pain at this sensation.

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 pm
"You... scratched me... Ha!" Astrauld shouting, turning at his opponent. "Not only that, but you've shown our true form. I suppose it's time I show mine." With a bloodcurdling scream, Astrauld's wings came out of his back, his arms becoming more muscular. He grew another foot in height. His voice also became deeper and he spoke with more confidence.

"Allow me to make the next move." Astraulds angelic wings spread out and suddenly came inward, launching him toward the demon. He was just quick enough to punch her. He hadn't a clue if he had caused a fatality or not. He landed on his knees and turned back to the Demon girl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

◀ ◁ ȘӯϮђиўл Ҷɑʆʑεηɪɒ ▶ ▷

Sythnyn let out a cry of pain as his fist made contact with her. She had tried to stand but the punch caught her and sent her toward the ground once again. She felt her flesh begin to burn where his skin had made contact with hers. "You forget, Angel." She panted. "My nails contain venom," She said, her voice sounding much different from her human forms voice. In her true form her voice sounded as if it was a cross between a snake's hiss and a wild dog's growl. She let out another growl low in her throat. "And you also forget a demon's last resort when we know we can't win," She said, her signature smile plastered on her face.

"We flee," She mumbled and shot into the air. She soared high above the ground and looked down at the angel. "I'm sad to say that I must end this little confrontation. I hope to see you again soon Astrauld, ciao!" She called down to her enemy and then flew away quickly. She didn't bother to look back to see if he followed or not. She just knew she had to get to a crowded place where there would be many innocent humans in the way. There would be too many helpless humans around for the angel to continue to fight her.

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 am
● ● ● ● ● Ӎoira Ϣillow
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

User Image

Attire

User Image
"Did she nod at me??" Moira whispered to herself, turning her head to check if someone else was making contact with the girl. "I guess I should introduce myself." She slipped out of her chair with her drink in her hand, making her way over to the girl. Luckily her friends were too busy talking to notice.

"Hello, there," She said with a polite smile. She didn't really know what to say, and she was much too drunk to think of something. "It's funny how much you remind me of my little supernatural fantasies!" She guffawed. "Because there's no such thing as supernatural beings!" She eyed her suspicsciously. "Or are there?" She asked before falling on the seat in front of the girl, laughing. And there it was. It was a horrible first impression to leave on a person. But being drunk, Moira couldn't care less!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:20 pm
Leia sat there, trying not to be surprised. Most believers were drunks, those who had been so intoxicated they had seen exactly what they shouldn't have. Bemused, Leia tilted down her sunglasses revealing her Ruby-like eyes. "Being shameful infront of a stranger, Is not very angelic, is it?" Leia said, pushing her glasses back up from the arch with her index finger.  

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm
● ● ● ● ● Ӎoira Ϣillow
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

User Image

Attire

User Image
Moira paused. The color of the girls' eyes had silenced her for some odd reason. "I've never seen a person with red eyes before," She slurred, moving closer, tilting down the girls' glasses once more. "I got it! Colored contacts, right?" She guffawed. "Angelic? I'm far from the word. Although it'd be cool to have wings like one of those angels! If they even do have wings..." She sat back, pondering the thought. "What do you think?"
User Image

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff