Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Feeling Flowers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 pm
RubyRays
Ruby made her way over from the Frog Card booth, from where she was having loads of fun reveling new cards. She had decided to give other a hand at the event, for now, and come back later.
you get boobells heart  
Hope Maxime Hagrid generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 22!
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 pm
((^And those boobells are freaking adorable...as long as you don't sniff 'em....^))

Hope makes her way up to the booth.
"I must be a glutton for punishment... Hit me Toby!"

Toby picks a flower at random, now smart enough a wear a mask over his nose and mouth. Hope eyes the Irests.
"No, not those! I don't wanna go to sleep again!!! nooooo.....

A whiff of the Irests pollen drifts into her nose and she's out once again, Dillius rolling his eyes as he once again has to roll her to the side of the road.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
21AceKittenPotter generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 28!

21AceKittenPotter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm
You will get my number heart  
Syreyn generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm
Amanda hesitantly approaches the cart remembering how mean her last purchase had been. She cautiously eyes the flowers in front of her.... Oh! They are all so pretty! It had to be a fluke, flowers can't be bad! and she happily hands Toby some money. I'd like some pretty flowers Toby she says.He reaches bank and hands her some Boo Bells Oh my GOODNESS!!! Amanda screams Hope you are right, these are simply adorable!! Amanda skips off happily with the flowers in her hair  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 pm
21AceKittenPotter
You will get my number heart

sweatdrop Oh my, it seems you've forgotten to edit your post.... sweatdrop
I can't give you points until you edit it...

vivacious_red generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 17!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 am
*Winnibroc happily trots past the stand, but stops short suddenly and turns towards the stand.*

Oh no, those flowers is looking far too droopy! Winnie will water them.

Winnie conjures a watering can and hurries towards the flowers, completely unawares.*

Winnie concentrates so hard on evenly watering a large tropical-looking bloom that she evidently wasn't getting enough oxygen to her brain and she suddenly inhales a huge deep breath. It takes only moments for the Highbiscus to take effect. With a frightened squeal the tiny elf begins to levitate. Though after a few moments, she seems to hover for a bit just at the top of the surrounding crowd's heads.*

Ooohh... Winnie isn't used to being this tall.... Winnie is thinking that Winnie could get used to this...

vivacious_red

heathenish generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 6!

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:01 pm
Robbie beams at his excitement of getting a card at the chocolate frog stand. As he determines in his little mind which student he's going to give it to, he suddenly sees the wild arrangement of brightly colored flowers at the next stand. He thinks to himself and decides that sprucing up the student's dormitory with a little color would be a very appropriate thing for a good elf to do.

-

He reads the tag on a large orange flower with an exciting bloom. "E. Snap Dragon," it reads.

"*Perfect for a young Gryffindor!" he thinks to himself as he picks it up...

BOOM! SNAP! SNAP! BOOM!

vivacious_red generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 38!
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:41 am
((Hmm... I wonder... the Random Number really doesn't seem to be spreading out the range of flowers received, and there's roughly 3 weeks left for the event.... should we change it to make the flowers received more varied?))

Winnie, learning from the last time, puts on a mask before she approaches the flowers, armed with her trusty watering can.*

Wouldn't you know, the second Winnie's got the mask on, her nose starts to itch. And in the infinintessimal moment that it takes for her to scratch her nose, she unknowingly kicks up the Oldeander pollen (jackpot!). She lets out an enormous sneeze that seemed to blow all of her youth out of her. As she straightens up, her skin is wrinkly, she's got about 3 times more hair coming out of her ears, and for some reason she's holding an ear trumpet instead of her watering can. "Odd." she thinks to herself. Suddenly a group of young students go hurtling past her, sending a gust of wind that nearly knocks brittle 'ol Winnie over! She shakes her tiny fist at them, shouting in a disproportionately loud and carrying voice.*

Hey you kids! Ancient Elf standing here! Watch where you's going!
I haven't been cleaning up after you for-- well for years, just to get trampled at fair!

vivacious_red

x Tiny Doom x generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 38!

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 am
Sidonia approaches the flower booth. What a great time to be a new elf, with the fair going on in Hogsmeade. She looks for some flowers to decorate the kitchen with.

Sidonia notices the oleander flowers. She knows of its reputation as being a sweet flower and takes a deep whiff. "I is thinking this flower is perfect!" she proclaims - in a much louder voice than her usual squeaky one. "And oh no - what is wrong with my vision today? I is seeing crooked lines all over!" Sidonia reads the sign underneath the oleander and realizes she will have to wait a whole day for the effects to wear off!

rocky road sundae generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 16!
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am
Echo wanders into Hogsmeade on a break from her studies. She spots the flower booth and decides to grab a bouquet to send home to her family.

Echo is immediately drawn to the brightly colored pansies. Picking up a bouquet, she inhales deeply. She takes the flowers and wanders away from the booth. Just then, another student comes up to her. "I'm gonna pants you!" the student says. What could this mean?

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

heathenish generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 2!

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm
Robbie looks around to see if anyone saw his most embarrassing incident.
"Robbie has no idea why the flowers just exploded but he hopeses the owner won't be too upset with him." he cries.
The Toby man seemed to be chuckling at poor Robbie, but then he offered for Robbie to take another flower. Feeling better, Robbie began to look over the flowers again to try and find one to bring back to the nice students.

-

He stuck his little nose down in some pleasant blue flowers thinking these might make a nice addition to the Ravenclaw common room. Those silly brainiacs will study study study for hours on end and not even notice that they stinkses worst than an aged cheese. However when he bent over instead of a nice aroma he could hear the flowers talking to him.
They whispered,
"How dare you call us brainiacs and how dare you compare us to cheese!"
He whipped around to see who could have possibly read poor Robbie's mind, but saw no one.
Then they started again in his ear,
"and I bet you think you smell like roses!"
Robbie tried to cover his ears to block out the children's voices but they talked to him for three hours berating him about his elfish stink.
Sobbing to himself he said,
"Robbie will never think such terrible things about the nice hogwarts children again!!"

rocky road sundae generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 23!
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 pm
After yesterday's disastrous incident with the pansies. Echo decides to be more careful around the flowers. She approaches the booth cautiously, being careful not to sniff.

Echo picks out a bouquet of Lieaxes. What an unusual name! Forgetting the danger the flowers hold, she takes a sniff. It appears that there are no sudden effects. A small Hufflepuff bumps into her as she wanders away from the booth. "Watch it, you brainless, fashion-challenged troll!" Echo says. The Hufflepuff turns bright red and hurries away. Echo immediately regrets her outburst. What could have provoked it?

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

x Tiny Doom x generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 1!

x Tiny Doom x

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 am
Sidonia decides to try the flower booth again. She still wants to decorate the kitchens, and maybe she can find a bouquet that doesn't produce such horrible effects!

Sidonia picks up a bouquet of Boobells. On her way back to the kitchens, she bumps into another student. "Eeek!" she shrieks. Thinking it's nothing, Sidonia moves on. In the entrance hall, Peeves pops out at her and she jumps a foot into the air! Why oh why is she so jumpy today? Sidonia wonders.

Syreyn generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 32!
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 pm
Amanda skips up to the cart with a smile. I'd like a bunch of flowers! Amanda says. Toby looks over his cart and hands Amanda a bunch of beautiful white Jasmimes Oh my goodness! Those are beautiful Toby! Excellent choice! Amanda reaches happily for the flowers and takes a deeeep breath. Oh and they smell just.....Grabbing at her throat Amanda looks around confuzed. She opens her mouth but to her surprise nothing comes out. Amanda flails at Toby, hopeful for an answer but he simply smiles at her.

She's so happy she's speechless! Another Satisfied customer! Toby says and turns to find another customer.

Amanda tries a few more times, unsuccessfully, to get his attention and finally heads for hogsmeade in hopes of finding her friends....  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
vivacious_red generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 28!

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:49 pm
((^Ahahaha, Syreyn, I laughed out loud at that one!))

Winnie totters and teeters towards the stand. Teeth gritted in determination to water the blasted flowers without having any strange effects happen to her... *

Unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be in her favor as once again, she becomes enraptured by the scintillating scent of the blossoms. She suddenly finds herself smelling intently with her eyes closed... She takes a deep breath...*

Hmmm... floral, smooth, a little bit of musk...

She opens her eyes, pointing and speaking a bit louder than usual.*

HEY! It's Narkcissus!!! Look, I've just been affected by Narkcissus! Ooooh and look, those two there, RubyRays and 21AceKittenPotter, they forgot to edit their posts. *GASP!*

I've got ears. HEY LOOK EVERYONE! WINNIE'S GOT EARS!!!!!!

OoOoOh! What's that?!?!?

And it was sure to be long six hours for the wizarding community at large.*

((OMG! That flower is a LOT of fun to do!!!! I'm just imagining Winnie going about, squealing things like, "WOW WINNIE'S GRAMMAR IS BEEN QUITE AWFUL, ISN'T IT? HEY EVERYONE! WINNIBROC'S GOT FAULTY GRAMMAR!!!"))

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff