Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
.:Which Witch is Which?:. (NightWerewolf & emopunk14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:38 pm
Alex blinked, having expected her to just accept his offer. "Business? We're in a forest, albeit on the edge of it but suit yourself. I just came out here for a little peace and quiet while I ate anyways." He said with a shrug, taking a bite of his bread.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm
Bernadette smiled a little, "Possible hostilities." She said softly. "Well thank you for the bit of your breakfast. I should be going. My grandmother is expecting me in town." She gave him a small curtsy and walked back towards the road, nibbling on her bread and berries.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 pm
"See you around then, and you're welcome. Thanks for the berries." He said, bowing back to her when she curtsied. Watching her walk away he waited until she was out of site before he began eating once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm
She could see the village coming into view as she finished her breakfast. Once the berries were gone she shook out her handkerchief and refolded it again before putting it away again. she was glad to see some familiar sights as she searched for her grandmothers herbal shop. she side steps several horses and asked an older gentleman where the herbal shop was before finding it. A bell jingled as she entered, slipping of her hood. Quickly she was greeted by her grandmother happy that her trip was swift and safe.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 am
After a short while Alex headed back to the village. He glanced around, curious as to where the girl had went but after not seeing her he shrugged it off and went back to doing his self set tasks for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am
Her grandmother quickly got her settled into the above apartment. It was small, but looked out on the village which suited Bernadette just fine. She had only a few minutes before she was needed down in the shop. She was set to work grinding and bottling herbs.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am
As the day went on Alex eventually decided to head into the herbalists shop. He wasn't in need of any remedies or anything but had always been curious about the place. Besides, he did occasionally drink tea and wondered if he could get anything from the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 am
Bernadette was shelving her newly bottle herbs. She was towards the back shelves and was still able to see the rest of the store. It wasn't very crowded but her grandmother told her not to worry about it, they had their regulars that called upon them.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 am
Looking around the shop Alex was surprised to see a lot of various things that all seemed to be made using herbs or something similar. He wandered around, spotting the girl from before as he did so. He gave a nod in her direction as he found some different flavors of tea and grabbed one that seemed interesting before bringing it up to the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am
Bernadette nodded back and made her way to the front counter. "Hello again." She gave him a small smile and looked over his findings. Her grandmother sat back and watched with some amusement. "Did you find everything alright?"  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 am
"Hey, can't say I expected to find you working so soon." He admitted, placing his things on the counter. "Took me a minute or so but I did, thank you." Alex smiled back happily. He had seen the older woman before, who he assumed was her grandmother. He had heard rumors about the woman from time to time but never really thought anything of it. "By the way, I'm Alexander... Alex for short."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:13 pm
Bernadette smiled and worked out what he owed quickly. "Bernadette. And it helps that my grandmother owns the shop." She told him what he owed and began to bag up his things.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 pm
"It's nice to meet you Bernadette." He said with another nod as he paid for the items. "I suppose it does." He said with a soft chuckle. "I'll see you around then." Alex said, returning the smile as he headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:34 pm
"See you around Alex." Bernadette couldn't help but watch him walk out. Unfortunately her grandmother had noticed that as well as the friendly exchange.

"He's a nice young man." The old woman crooned. She had stood and walked to her granddaughter.

"Bubbee he's just someone I met on the way into town. Your just like mother reading into things." Bernadette brushed this off and went back to straighten shelves.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Walking out of the shop Alex looked back over his shoulder at the place. He smiled softly as he headed back down the road towards his home. He thought about Bernadette for a moment and shook his head. She was kind of cute but he doubted he could bring himself to admit such things, certainly not after meeting her so soon anyways. He sighed and walked into his house, putting things away before he grabbed one of the herbs he had picked up for tea and decided to make himself some.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff