Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] So, About That Wrestling Match...(Yin and M. Temes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm
Chuppi's shoulder crumpled under the attack, the arm clearly falling from its socket upon the impact of Yin's fist. The chupacabra turned and looked at it, one of her eyebrows raised, and she twisted her torso to see if the limb could still move. It hurt, oh it really hurt, but she had to keep it all masked inside and not show her fear or sorrow. She had to show she could still fight.

The end result was her arm struck at Yin and still hung there, limp. She placed her other hand on her elbow, wondering how to pop it back into socket.

hp 18
damage 1

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:44 pm
Was her...was her arm out of its socket? By the weak punch that she was giving him he was pretty sure that it was.

"This might hurt," he cautioned her, "but it appears that you shoulder is out of its socket, and it needs to go back, quickly. Please allow me." He picked up her arm and began the movements to rotate it back into socket, knowing that it might hurt as he did so but when it was fixed the relief would certainly be worth it.

HP: 14
Damage: 2

Rown
If this is okay with you? If not let me know and I"ll just edit it to a punch or something.

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm
"Og...por favor." When Yin offered to help Chuppi put her arm back into its socket she allowed it to happen, and she winced in pain as the offending limb was placed where it belonged. Her body healed quickly, all creatures of Halloween more or less did, so while it still stung she was capable of moving it without any adverse side effects. "Let us see if it is okay."

Her comment was meant to be in jest and she shifted her weight to punch Yin, instead delivering an entirely too strong blow to one of his kneecaps. The chupacabra paled and looked at her fist, unsure of what to think.

hp 16
damage 8

ramenli
that worked! i like that, it would make more sense for it to damage her too

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm
The damage to his knee was swift and immediate. and his patella was out of place. His leg crumpled and his arm shot out to try to steady himself with the ghoul, accidentally gouging her in the process.

He had been around injuries like this before, and knew what to do with it to get it back into place. But even though he managed to get it back into place the pain was there, and he had not actually made it back to a standing position.

HP: 6
Damage: 3

Rown

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm
Chuppi felt bad for hurting Yin as she did, she really really did, but she wasn't going to say it because she doubted that he would appreciate her acting concerned for injuring him during a brawl he suggested. It was decided then that she keep her mouth shut and just attack, her small fists doing heavy damage whenever they hit at him.

His clawing of her flesh did not go unnoticed though since red welts were appearing where they'd dug into her. Tomorrow Temes would have a fresh set of bruises to show off from this "playing" that they were doing.

hp 13
damage 4

ramenli

ramenli rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 4, 4, 3 Total: 23 (9-36)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:32 pm
She was continuing to attack, and he could feel his Fear shield beginning to crumple. Instinctively he reached for his Fear, drawing it to him, ready to attack the ghoul, a snarl crossing his face. There was just too much going on. Too much to...

Wait, what was he doing. This was a ghoul. This was a friend. Shoulders slumping he lowered his fists. No, he should not be attacking Mademoiselle Temes like that.

HP: 2
Damage: Missed

Rown

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm
Chuppi was afraid, she'd seen that sudden look in Yin's face and knew that look. It was a look of agression, of terror and cruelty, and the monster reacted in turn. It didn't matter than Yin had stopped in time from hitting her, she couldn't control the sudden reaction her own body created in response.

"No! Dejame en pas!" Her fist shot out and struck the weremantis, likely somewhere near his head. The blow was light, she wasn't putting all her force behind it, but she hit him solid and true none the less. It had been out of fear, not anger, and after she hit she drew herself back in alarm.

hp 13
damage 2

ramenli
exact 'ko! go chuppi XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 pm
The fist barely brushed his jaw, but as swollen as it was the pain caused the rest of his Fear shield to crumple. He knew it was gone, and he knew what he had almost done. This battle was over.

Wincing he stood and gave the chupacabra a small bow. "Thank you for the spar," Mademoiselle Temes. "You are truly a fearsome opponent."

HP: 0!

Rown
Got to it now before I fled~

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm
"Are you okay? I have thought. . . I should have warned that I am able to hit hard. Plus you look so tired already, why did you want to play more?" Her voice was full of concern but not of unhappiness, and Chuppi settled back into her default standing position. Her hands were folded together and up at the level of her chest, and her bright red eyes were looking over at Yin as though she felt horrible for winning. "Why are you trying to get stronger?"

The question was a waste of time - she knew why he wanted to be stronger. The Hunters were coming and well, everyone needed to be able to protect themselves and the ones they loved, right? Chuppi could understand that but she wanted to hear the answer from Yin himself.

ramenli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:47 am
Why was he trying to get stronger? He did not know. He was not. It did not really matter either way. No, he was in the gymnasium for an entirely different reason. To avoid thinking. But he was not sure if she would understand that, or if he could really bear to talk about those memories right now.

But if she thought that he simply wished to be stronger it would probably be easier for both of them. She did not need to know what his thoughts had been like the past day. He managed a small, tired smile as he looked down at her. "Yes, to get stronger. Because...well after the trials it was obvious that I needed to work more on my training. I need to be able to protect..." Protect whom? There was absolutely no guarantee that Alexander even wanted him to be around to protect him any longer. But still, there were others to think about. "...my friends," he finished. "So thank you for helping me along the way."

Already his eyes were beginning to roam the room, keeping his eyes open for his next spar.

Rown

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out