Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Mirror Mirror (Accepting!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am
((MY GOD, APPLE.))

Sara stopped laughing. Was this for real? "War? What war?" She remembered... herself reaching out of the mirror...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:40 pm
"Some of the reflections don't think it's fair that they can't be as powerful than if they could be on the mirror side of things. Some started sneaking over, gaining power, and helping others to cross over. This upsets the balance of things, causes random dreadful fires, earthquakes, tsunami's, etc. For both sides. The Rorrim guard has been doing everything in it's power to put all this to a stop." The guard pauses for a breath, "But then we figured out, the Switched have some power over their reflections- they just need to learn what it is exactly, and how to use it."  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm
"Like using our weaknesses against us?" She crossed her arms. "But dont they have the same weakness? They're basically us, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 pm
"Well... they are you, but only in appearance. I mean, would you risk hundreds of lives for a little power boost?" The guard shrugs. "They look like you, and they can act like you. In fact, sometimes your reflection is completely you, but most of the time, not so much. You know how I said they have powers? Their powers are stronger on the other side, and they can become even more powerful by killing people. They want your life, along with the power it gives them. It's like a drug addiction- they will do anything it takes."  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Sara looked at the guard in confusion. "So she wants to become me? And whats wrong with the 'other side'?" The whole idea of a reflection taking over the real world was completely lost on her. Why would a reflection want to live a real life? And why would a reflection even have feelings? "I thought it was just light reflecting off a flat, shiny surface. And now you're telling me that they're actually real people?" She laughed once. "Thats a little... too fantasy for me." She turned to open her door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 pm
"If thats the case, then look around your home... why is everything the opposite?"
"Yeah, and why did I just disappear a few moments ago? Cause whenever your reflection passes a reflective surface, your forced to mirror them," Little Blondie spoke up like there was nothing else to explain.
Gage sighed again, "And yes, it is just a reflection 'on a flat shiny surface'. Except theres a whole world behind it. One that your in now."
One of the guards coughed, "Ugh, we don't have a lotta time... there's a new one." Everybody looked at each other, then at Sara.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 am
Sara froze. She looked around the front room of her apartment. "Ok. You're right on that one, now that i think about it. What do i have to do with this?" She sighed, turning back to look at them again. "Singing cant really be used as a weapon against an evil reflection." She said rather harshly.

((well she's coming out to be more mean than i expected.. XD sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 pm
"You don't know that for sure, yet, do you?" The guard shrugged. "Anyway, will you at least come with us? You don't have to talk or do anything you don't want to... just walk with us?" You may have noticed that some of the people present have started shifting around nervously, looking over their shoulders and fingering the swords hanging at their belts. "It's not safe here... crossing to the other side unleashes ancient magic... and monsters."

((Lol, it's cool- it's an entertainment factor xp ))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm
"Fine." She agreed. "But i cant fight. I have a bad eye."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm
Felicia stared at the city from her window. The noise of the busy night filled her with a feeling of wanting to go out and do something. She let her window open and breathed in the air and smiled. Time to get dressed and go party!  

Isniffapples
Crew

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm
"Thats fine- it's why we're here," one of the guards piped up. "Now quickly," the middle spoke up again, "We have another one waiting. We have to get to them before something else does. If you'd walk in the center please," A few guards were up front, one was in the center with Gage and blondie, and there were some in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm
Name: Elfie Castiello
Power: Can heal super fast. like, milla seconds. Can also shut off her heart and brain to be "dead"
Secret: That she can play dead. Thats a useful power to keep secret
Bio: Nothing much except that she grew up in a wealthy family.
Appearance: shes 5'6" and weighs 115
User Image
Before Reflection: She was putting on her hair piece....
Other: Make her mad, and she'll make you think you killed her. Also likes to do that as a joke... shes a rather dark girl sometimes.....
Theme: Kerli: Walking On Air

((I apologize for making another hard-a** baku buuuuut XD))
Name: Yuki Hiroshiro
Power: Can enter, eat, and control dreams. Usually will make one's dream into a nightmare, make them suffer a bit, then eat the dream. They're tasty that way~
Secret: His abilities. No one needs to know....
Bio: Homeless theif his whole life. Is actually trying to make friends, but doesnt work due to his bluntness.
Appearance: 5'11" and weighs 140
User Image
Before Reflection: Just walked past a mirror and saw that his reflection wasnt following....
Other: Nothing really. Likes solace, but sometimes likes to over-hear conversations.
Theme: Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm
((MY GOD, ROZU. I'd like to be yuki's friend :3 <3 ))

Sara nodded silently. "So where are we going?" She asked one of the guards in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 pm
"To a young woman named Felicia. She has recently arrived," The middle guard started saying when the third cut him off, "My god- two more! We better get a move on." One of the guards pulls a small hand mirror out of his pocket, and gently sets it on the ground. Another steps up and rapidly taps it, like he's punching in a code. The mirror now looks like it's part of the ground, and is larger. "Lets go people!" One guard shouts, waving everybody forward. Vega steps up beside Sara, "This is totally weird, but just do as we do, okay?" She tells you as a guard steps up, places on booted foot on the mirror and vanishes. Then another, and another. Then Gage follows, and a few more guards. "Your turn Sara."  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:29 pm
Elfie blinked, looking at her reflection, who pulled down her lower part of her eye and stuck out her tounge in a mocking gesture before turning and running off. "Well, thats a bit of bad luck." She looked around. "Hm, i see what happened. Didnt think it was possible." She sat on her bed with a yawn. "Well, I suppose I should figure out what happened...."

Yuki looked at his reflection with a shocked expression. His reflection smirked at him before giving a little wave, running off. "Eh?! Get back here! What just-?" He looked around, looking rather irritated. He pinched the bridge of his nose with a long sigh. "Well, this makes sense...." He said sarcastically.  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff