Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Battle PRP] [1v 1] TvT (Tess vs Tori) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
naggeela rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am
Tori growled as she had gotten kicked in the shins from those stupid legs. "Well your just a poor excuse of a creature that cant fully control there lower half," she said as she charged at this creatures upper half to which she missed her target.

Hp: 29
Damage: 0
Charge: 0/3 1/2

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:17 am
"Autonomous body-parts, fleshie," Tess sneered, "Look it up. Oh wait, you can't." She shook her head, flying higher out of reach while Legs once again snuck up behind the Hunter to drive her stiletto heel into the Hunter.

HP: 37
Damage: 3

naggeela

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
naggeela rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 am
Tori was definitely not liking this ghoul creature even more as she just to die already. "I might be able to do so, only you say that I can't if its in any book I will find it," Tori growled as she just had to wonder to what type of Halloween book would have that information since they can gather information from the creatures but it was a lot harder for them to do the reverse. "Well creature I do think that you would be a good candidate for experimentation,"

The Lifer threw her chain and ball missing the creature, but this time hiding her anger and just glared instead.

Hp: 26
Damage:

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 am
Maritess let out a patronizing cackle, thoroughly enjoying the fleshie's difficulty in attacking her. "You do that, and let me know, mmmkay? That is, if we're gracious enough to let you live." She gave the human a fanged smile, watching with crimson eyes her lower half drive the sharp stiletto heel into the Hunter's calf this time. Legs would have aimed higher but let's face it, she didn't quite have the same reach.

HP: 37
Damage: 3

naggeela

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
naggeela rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 am
"As if, I will live on and you will become an experiment for us to find out how to permanently kill all of you creatures," Tori said with a growl and a small hiss when the stiletto heel dug into her calf and just glared at the both of them.

Quickly she charge at those stupid legs with her sword held low while charging and once close enough to those legs Tori swiped across both legs. Pissed at herself for missing so much but glad to finally land a hit.

Hp: 23
Damage: 8

Huni Pi

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 am
Legs thought this was an opportune time to attempt to regroup. Hopefully her upper half would swoop in at the last minute later.

HP: 29
Damage: 0

naggeela

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
naggeela rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 am
Tori had backed up some since those stupid legs didn't attack her and thought this was a great time to get some revenge. So the lifer quickly dashed at legs and slashed across the legs and smiled the whole time as it was good for once she hit.

Hp: 23
Damage: 6
Charge: 1/3 1/2

Huni Pi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items