Submit

=(
D:
100%
 100%  [ 57 ]
Total Votes : 57

aj_24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:25 am
bump....just a passing by new gaian here with a dream and has a quest...hope that it'll come true....hope also that many would support me... surprised surprised

donations and comments are greatly appreciated surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:54 am
Rawr my post wasn't ment to make you sadder it was ment to show you that injustice isn't just happening to you.  

HyperNightmareZero

Azurenx3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:25 pm
i feel for you

but that's fate

things are unfair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:49 pm
that is sad.. ='(
some people can't handle the harshness of the world and decided to quit... the tough part is to keep on walking, not to fly away. there is no justice yeah... sad

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:05 pm
User Image

___O x o:: the.GazettE = LOVE ::o x O___
<3
Along with the painful things - almost to the point of forgetting -
I'm thinking of you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The more I count the nights on which we don't meet, anxiety grows in my chest. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

life reallie is unfair.
&&` the world is getting scarier everydaii. .

ii`ve lost a lot of loved ones in the past.
it`s still a bit shocking that they did past awaii because they were the people who were one of the closest to mii.

&&` rite now ii`m scared that i mite lose maii grand father.
because he`s in the hospital rite now due to a heart failure &&` we haven`t heard about what`s been happening in the hospital, yet.

.:: wishing for bao ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;please don't cry alone. no matter how far apart we are, let's go on believing in each other. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:12 pm
Azurenx3
i feel for you

but that's fate

things are unfair.
This topic over a year old. I don't know how you found it, but please don't post in topics that were last replied to more than two months ago.  

King Henry
Crew

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas