Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] And she put her mouth to the tip | Thanatos & Cady Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 am
I'll never let you go, Jack!

But in this case it was a snake. A snake probably not named Jack, and it was not letting her go.

"What's a Thanatos?" Cady grunted back, wriggling weakly.

HP: 22/30
Damage: 1 are you serious gaia  
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 am
"A Thanatossss issss a ssstudent. I belong to him, actually," She looked rather thoughtful as she tilted her head, sounding calm despite the fact that she was wrapped around someone and planning to squeeze them till they pass out, "Although now that you've mentioned it, he did tell a ghoul ssssomething about how I wassss a repressssentation of something in hissss pantsss or ssssomething a few yearss ago."

Thinking back, he somehow made the ghoul blush by saying that. How odd!

HP: 22/30
Damage: 4

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 am
"Trouser snakes are only for boys, Gladys says," Cady lectured patiently, voice coming out in a bit of a squeak.

"GHOULS have-" and then she was cut off as the snake in question gave a mighty squeeze. It was probably for the best. She managed to catch one of the snake's scales under her nails as she tried to get a grip on it to pull it away from her torso.

Her face turned a funny shade of purple.

HP: 18/30
Damage: 1  
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am
"Ghoulssss have wha- Ah!" She loosened her grip just a little, since she wanted to know what she had to say, and that meant that she couldn't quite pass out yet. Soon, maybe. Once they finish their little conversation.

Waiting for the ghoul to catch her breath, she then tilted her head, "Yesss, well, sssorrry about that, darling," Or was she, "Asss you were sssaying?"

HP: 21/30

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm
Cady coughed delicately, eyeing Bis, before continuing.

"GHOULS have underroos, and under the underroos, unmentionables." She nodded vigorously. "And on some days of the year, you have to wear platemail panties or else boils can get funny idears. Gladys say's it's called a Charity Belt or sommat."

She punched out with her left fist - and hit the floor.

HP: 17/30
Damage: nope  
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:12 pm
"Underroossss? Unmentionablesss?" Biskoto just looked more and more confused the more Cady tried to explain... Whatever she was explaining. Something about what ghouls have that boils don't? Biskoto really wasn't sure anymore.

"Where are thessse 'underroossss' located?" She questioned, wondering if it was even a real thing, "A Charity belt? Doessss that make you more charitable? Are you charitable towardssss boilsss during thossse daysss of the year?" Maybe being charitable towards them makes them have less funny ideas?

Damage: 2

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 pm
She MUST not be a trouser snake, or she'd know ALL ABOUT underroos.

"They're what you wear under your trousers, silly!" Cady squinted at the second question though, deep in thought. "Oh....Am I doing it wrong?"

She flailed some more, but to no avail. Nothing to see here folks, just a half-dressed manticore rolling around on the floor with a snake.

HP: 15/30
Damage:  
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 pm
"Ohhh?" She looked disappointed for a moment, "Oh, but... I... I don't wear trousssersss! I'm a ssssnake!" It had actually, just occurred to her that she didn't really need clothing. The idea of platemail panties sound fascinating though.

She was making all the sad faces.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 pm
"That must be... convenient!" She rasped.

Her leg itched, but she couldn't scratch it. It was pretty much the worst.

"So, do you come to...they gym often...to strangle people?" Cady hacked.

HP:14/30
Damage:  
Dragain rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 3 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 pm
"Well, it issss, I sssupposssse," She looked less upset about the fact that she could never be really fashionable, and more thoughtful about Cady's second question.

"No, no I don't, darling. It's my firsssst time. You're my firsssst!" She made a series of cheerful hisses, almost like she was giggling; all in all, she felt like a schoolghoul who just caught her crush smiling at her. That way, before she realized that she was squeezing even harder in her excitement. Hastily, she let go of the ghoul and stayed back, "I wassss trained more in-"

"If you were sparing, you ought to put a little more effort into it, or you're simply insulting your opponent, Biskoto," It was hard to tell how long he had been watching the struggle between snake and Cady, but it was long enough for him to grow a little bored of the squeeze-fest. With a light chuckle and a wave of his hand, he grinned, "Right?~"

Reeling back, she hissed and, in rapid succession, headbutted Cady until, suddenly, she stopped, frozen on the spot. If a snake could look horrified, it was pretty close to how she looked like right now, "OH JACK! DARLING, I AM SSSSSO, SSSSSO, SSSSSO SSSSORRY!" She forgot where she was! She- She- She-

QAQ

Damage: (Swift strikes) 11.2 = 11

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm
THERE, THERE WAS THIS GUY, AND THIS SNAKE, AND THE SNAKE WAS HITTING HER...

Cady hurt. In lots of places. The snake wrassling had been kind of fun up unto the point whoever that was had walked in. Her arms wrapped over her eyes, she kicked out while still on the ground in the direction the new voice came from. She managed to catch a bit of fabric with her toe claws. She hoped she ripped his stupid jerk pants.

HP: 3/30
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Cady ripped the bottom of his pants, and if not for the fact that he had a feeling that he was dealing with someone who might try to eat him, he would have said something along the lines of her wanting to see him without his pants. And how she could just ask.

Biskoto decided to comfort the ghoul the only way she knew how - a hug. And by that she meant coiling around the target and giving a squeeze; too bad she was known for using too much strength with these hugs.

HP: 20/30
Damage: 2

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm
Cady's face was purple again, only this time she was too bruised to care. Maybe if she just passed out, they'd leave her alone and she could have dreams about sandwiches.

HP: 1/30
Damage: none because I rolled the wrong dice LOLS  
Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm
And so Biskoto continued to do all the hugging.

HP: 20/30
Damage: 4

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm
The only sign that Cady was still alive was shallow breathing and the drool that slowly dripped from the corner of her now very alarmingly blue lips.

Her eyes glazed over and closed. They had, as it were, hugged it out.

HP: -3/30
Damage: brain  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas