Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
The future of booty grab... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

msfrankie

Sparkly Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm
azndreams
msfrankie

They never were intended to glow and originally they weren't even supposed to have any drops. Originally they were planned to just be for show and to have something in your tank because they are being given out for free.

Then people complained and Lanzer had to tweak them. Still though they are give for free in the DC or Dumpster Diving, so they shouldn't glow in my opinion.

That's a good point. I was upset because I instantly filled my tank with them and then was stuck with them for a month. My own fault  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm
GailAnne Munchkin

The lite fish aren't supposed to drop gold, so that could definitely be a glitch unless Lanzer tweaked them once again, but the tank you have in your sig you have a jellyfish and an Aquarium Spikey and I think both of those can potentially glow, so maybe that's why you got some gold? The rest of your fish though are the lite versions.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm
azndreams
GailAnne Munchkin

The lite fish aren't supposed to drop gold, so that could definitely be a glitch unless Lanzer tweaked them once again, but the tank you have in your sig you have a jellyfish and an Aquarium Spikey and I think both of those can potentially glow, so maybe that's why you got some gold? The rest of your fish though are the lite versions.

I made 6,000g on my tank today. That's a lot for two little fish but I'm not complaining. biggrin Thanks for answering!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am
GailAnne Munchkin

That is an awful lot true, but also the first player gets 500 gold bonus though and if I'm correct I think it was the first 5 players get that bonus for playing and so if you were only going to get 50 gold from the first play in reality you would be getting 550 gold.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers