Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[PRP] On A Silver Platter (Katsumi, Roy, Raiden) (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 am
Katsumi just gave a nod though she hadn't been laughing to be mean, it was kinda funny how things ended up "was long gone it seemed when I got there, metal kitsu or something you mumbled earlier" she paused quickly glancing toward Roy, she flushed a bit though it her dark fur seemed to hide it and continued to watch the rain "must have been fast."

Katsumi still had the numbchaku on her kimono belt, guess he'd want that back sometime soon. She didn't' give any indication of remembering it. She wasn't sure what to say, that wouldn't come out in some sort of insult or perceived as an insult.

"They are fine, Vynn is with them, driving her mental I hope." Katsumi didn't want to stay on the topic of the kits, it meant she had to ask him to come back. She knew for them it would be the proper thing to do, they did miss him, and Kat hadn't mentioned anything about why he had gone. her ears flicked "You know..." She started against her pride's judgement, only to cut herself off and look skyward after a time she finished "They miss you..." her voice softened as she thought about the kits.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm
"Yeah... and pretty ugly..." The frustration was apparent in his voice. He didn't take well to getting beaten, especially as bad as he was. Had he been in a better state of mind everything would have turned out differently.

His ears twitched at the mention of his kids. A small smile formed on his lips.

"Oh." He sighed. "I miss them too... Heh, sounds like they know... how to do things..."

He sheepishly looked over to Katsumi than looked back at the rain than repeated the process three more times before settling on the rain again. Roy took a deep breath.

"Hey... you think the little squirts would... ya know... forgive me for..." He drew another deep breath trying to fight off his pride. "Saying some bad things... to their mom?"

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm
Katsumi wondered how well he really did recall his encounter with the metal kitsu with that bump on his head. Kat didn't move her head but her eyes instead as she noticed his occasional glances her way like she'd done to him not that long ago. It was still strange, since they had been at each others throats not to long ago.

"Yeah, I know they would," she knew they would they missed him "I haven't told them about it entirely." she admitted quietly she'd done everything she could to avoid talking about the reason why he hadn't been there, she didn't want the kits to hate him, or her for that matter. It had been partly her fault, and in her own way it was how she showed she did care despite the contradiction to what she said. "They would just be happy you came back." that was about as close as Katsumi could get to inviting Roy back.

Katsumi pinned her ears down against her skull uneasily before raising them to their proper position. she focused on what she wanted to say before anything else, knowing full well some of the words wouldn't want to come out. "Well.. it wasn't just your fault..." she started "I wasn't so sweet with the things.. I said either." she shifted uneasily doing her best to swallow her own pride. They had raged against each other heatedly and Chiz had been terrified causing her to regret her course of action.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm
That little tid-bit of news was at least comforting. The conversation they had was not anything the Kits needed to hear.

"Been thinkin' bout them too... Don't want them to end up... like... I don't want them ta think I don't want them around." Roy lifted his head a little and gave Katsumi a side glance. His words were more obviously implied to include more than just the kits. "Heh, we both got pretty roughed up... "

His tail twitched as he rubbed the back of his head, with some effort.

"You're a firecracker... I'd..." He hesitated a moment as he assessed his next words. "I'd say ya got more... personality than the rest of the family... We got a lot in common ya'know?"

It was only slightly awkward to give complements, but part of him felt as if it was a way to cover up some of the wounds he inflicted verbally.

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 pm
Katsumi listened quietly "I know," it was evident as she'd seen through the kits, and strange as it was she couldn't have them hate him even if the thought had crossed her mind at the beginning. Katsumi was glad she hadn't acted on that particular impulse. "They kept asking when you were coming back," she breathed "I didn't know what to tell them..." Katsumi usually had an answer for everything they asked but that one question had always been answered with uncertainty.

Katsumi simply gave a nod of agreement to his last comment, she wanted to apologize, but the words stuck in her throat as though her subconscious wouldn't allow them leave.

She glanced toward him while he ribbed his head with some difficulty "I could have made most of your bruises go away with a magical ointment of sorts," she paused "... I know you dislike magic.... so I... didn't use much." it felt strange to say aloud that she had paid attention to such a detail. She hadn't used any magic to tend to his wounds, aside from getting him to a safer location and summoning the first aid supplies.

She shifted unable to reply for a time, only slightly awkward to receive the compliment. Even more so she felt too she had to reciprocate. “That kitsu... um... Never mind.” she started mentioning the prince but stopped short trying to think of the proper words. Katsumi wasn't fully sure what to say she certainly didn't want him angry again, not that he could easily storm off anywhere in his condition. No maybe she would tell him latter what she had really thought of that kitsu, and how she found Roy much more interesting than he had been.

"It seems we do." they both came from opposite backgrounds and yet they were able to ruffle each other’s fur as much as they had only because they were so similar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Roy blinked than looked over to Katsumi. It was a little strange to be treated like this, especially from her, but it wasn't uncomfortable. In fact it was nice. Again, not something he would admit out-loud.

"Heh, didn't think you could... do healing magic..." Roy laughed weakly. "I didn't know many could... but thanks. I uh-" He looked back at the rain. "-I don't mind if ya needed to..."

When he looked back at Katsumi he couldn't figure out how to say thanks for saving his life. Or, helping? Was it a life save? Roy wasn't even sure. He'd probably be in a worse way if she hadn't come along. His tails twitched as he slowly fidgeted a little, his body still hated too much movement and was very quick to remind him how tired he was.

"and..."

Roy's next action was a result of not being able to figure out how to say 'thank you' for the help. He leaned over and gave Katsumi a quick lick on the cheek before looking away. Blush covered the skin under his fur as he continued to look at the opposite wall.

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am
"Of, of course I can, I'm the best witch around," her voice filled with pride though she , the fact she had asked Vynn for help would forever go unmentioned. she of course never needed any help. Except in the matter of healing magic... which she was terrible at everyone else in the family was at least partly skilled at using it. she hadn't thought there would be a time she would need it, until she had kits that is. "I have it here," she began.

Katsumi started fidgeting in her robes for the ointment she had made, Why couldn't she just grab it the first time she put her paw in her sleeves? Ah there it was. "

Her face was suddenly hot, and despite her dark color she felt as though it had still gone bright red. The lid to the ointment suddenly slipped from her paw hitting the cave floor. Her brain scrambled to make sense of what had just happened, the paw that had been previously holding the lid flew to the cheek Roy had licked, she turned and faced the opposite wall bashfully as she scrambled to pick up the lid before turning back to the opposite wall.

did he just?

Katsumi's brain scrambled to find an answer, that was the one thing she least expected from him, it wasn't that she disliked it, It, was just unexpected. Her brain hadn't been able to prep her facade, ending in a brutally honest reaction.

She couldn't find a single word to say.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm
The silence was enough to unsettle Roy. His mind begun to analyze what he had just done and her reaction. Both ears swiveled backward than flopped down again. It was It didn't take long for it to come up with the conclusion that it was silly. Right, she probably didn't like that at all but wasn't going to hit a wounded kit. Or at least not while he was looking. Crafty.

Roy cleared his throat than begun to limp back to the part of the cave where he had been laying down before.

"Right, heh, T-thanks... for gettn' me outta a rough spot..." He half mumbled as he slowly limped back to the wall. The words finally managed to form from his embarrassment.

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 am
Katsumi shifted uncomfortably the silence bothered her just as much why didn't he say anything? Why couldn't she? Katsumi wasn't sure how to respond in truth, she found herself during the silence glancing toward him sheepishly. She fidgeted with her paws twisting the lid back onto the ointment and slipping it back into her sleeve.

"I.. uh" She began only to find herself without words they strangely seemed to have escaped her. It took Katsumi a few moments before she realized roy was limping back to where he had slept earlier, red still Katsumi concerned quickly went over to his side to help support him as though her feet seemed to move on their own. Katsumi brushed against his side, though she tried to keep her straight face the red to deepened.

He wouldn't be limping so much if she'd just used the ointment, he wouldn't have been hurt if she just kept her mouth shut. Still this wasn't too bad the way things ended up. At least she knew he didn't hate her.

"J..just don't..." she started looking away again embarrassed, so much of her didn't want to admit anything but the words finally seemed to sneak their way out "d..don't leave again." her voice lowered as she finished. Katsumi glanced back at him before quickly licking his cheek in response to the silence before. Her ears lowered for a moment as she glanced continuously toward the wall opposite and Roy.

What had she just done?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am
Katsumi's move had caught him off guard to the point he almost tried to leap back, however his current state would not permit him to do so. He grunted and instead leaned more against her.

Her words had almost caught him as off guard as he previous actions had. To top it off she had returned his 'kiss'. It was one thing to feel tolerated, it was a completely different matter to feel loved. At least, were the signals wrong?

Roy struggled to remove himself from Katsumi's help. He than grunted as he begun to walk around her so he could look into her eyes. His own golden eyes wishing to figure out for himself if the signals were as they appeared. Something new was rarely familiar. He had thought he loved once, however the feeling was not returned to him.

"You don't gotta worry about that...." He spoke softly, and a little labored, as he tried to look her in the eyes. Roy than leaned forward as he tried to touch his nose to hers. The moment may have been better if every movement wasn't such a labor to the beaten Kitsu. Though at this point Roy was too distracted to notice.

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:29 am
She hadn't meant to say it at least not like that, her voice wouldn't fully comply to what her mind wished, as though something else seemed to have control of it, like she was outside her own body watching, as secrets kept spilling from her mouth.

Katsumi didn't want him to see her face, not after that embarassment. Katsumi knew the reason she had constantly teased him because it had been fun an she enjoyed it was the reason she told herself but deeper was only because she couldn't admit outwardly to liking him, let alone loving even if the the feeling hadn't been mutual. She had been afraid to admit it to both herself and him. Katsumi shifted as his support he leaned against her more. maybe it had been the wrong thing to do?

He struggled away from her, causing a strange worry to surge through her. He shouldn't be taxing himself so much... Katsumi turned her head back to face Roy, she had to stop him from hurting himself anymore.

The thought slipped away suddenly as she found herself allowing his nose to touch her own. She didn't even blink, her deep green eyes gazed back into his own golden orbs. She leaned forward a bit giving him a little nuzzle, of thanks and perhaps a little bit more though she didn't say anything she was happy for the first time in a long while.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 pm
Roy had slept better than he had in a very long time. It was something special to feel wanted again, especially in this sense. After being rejected by another Roy never felt he was good enough for anyone, until now.

The rains had stopped sometime in the night and the golden rays of the sun were glistening over the forest and creating a mirror of gold atop the lake. Roy had fallen asleep against the wall where he had been the night before. This time his wounds felt less taxing on his body and waking was more of a welcome than before.

Roy lazily opened an eye to catch the bright rays of light spilling in through the cave's entrance. He glanced around to see if Katsumi was still around, part of him was expecting her to have already left him. The doubtful part he always seemed to struggle with.

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm
Katsumi slumbered comfortably nearby curled in her own tails. She'd been up most of the night watching Roy sleep and doing what she could for his wounds and bruises. her ear twitched as she dreamed her expression peaceful. The sun shining in the cave didn't seem enough to wake her, she felt safe in such a way she hadn't before. Katsumi had always found herself to be a light sleeper but this time it seemed different.

She seemed almost defenceless as she slept, not at all like her usual personality when she was awake. Her sides rose and fell rhythmically as it didn't seem she would wake any time soon without help. She was oblivious to Roy’s current concerns, had she been awake she would have told him how silly he was for even thinking that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 am
At the sight of Katsumi Roy heaved a sigh. He felt a little silly for a moment thinking that he would have woken up alone. With less effort than the other day Roy quietly got to his feet. At first he watched Katsumi sleep. A soft smile arched the corners of his maw upward.

He than looked outside to see the sun's light and what he thought to be something shining in the distance catching it. The smile slowly vanished from his face as he walked to the entrance to get a better look.

Outside it was more active with the sounds of birds echoing over the trees and even the fish leaping from the lake to catch the bugs flying near the surface. Smaller animals could be seen scurrying about the trees as they collected their meal for the day.

Roy sat just before the exit to the cave and gave another look around the surroundings. Was that what he thought it was?

GunSniper
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 am
Katsumi slept for a while still she shifted, putting her paw over her face as though to sheild it from the sun, slowly her dark green eyes slowly blinked open sleepily. She glanced toward the the the wall Roy had been sleeping against, wait where? Kat bolted up, how long had she been sleeping?

She glanced around the cave to find roy at the cave entrance she relaxed a small smile seemed to , there he was. Katsumi padded over beside Roy. He seemed better than yesterday at least it seemed what she had done had helped at least a little.

She gazed in the direction Roy was looking, it seemed like a beautiful morning."Are you feeling any better?" she asked. It felt strange to ask regardless...

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff